Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Three punch knock out. Hillary done (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/three-punch-knock-out-hillary-done-213231/)

Guest 10-07-2016 05:59 PM

Three punch knock out. Hillary done

New emails... open borders, screws sanders, in bed with wall Street, admits two face, Obama involved in cover up

International.... world is unsafe , Russia shows everything Hillary did was a disaster.

Economy.... horrible new figures, despite Obama spin

Bye bye hillary

Guest 10-07-2016 06:39 PM

Oh but around 12 years ago Trump said some things that indicate that attractive women turn him on !

Hillary and Kane say " Bad , Bad Man " ! So does Gay Man Don Lemon on CNN .

Gloves are off now --- Hillary has made it open season on her and Bill and their past issues with women . Gloves are off !

Guest 10-07-2016 06:49 PM

Imagine Trump insulting Bill Clinton like that! Saying attractive women turn him on, after Billy Slept with a Cadre of dogs. I.e. Hillary, monica etc

Guest 10-07-2016 06:51 PM

Don Lemon was more upset when he lost the liberal gay man's pen!s size contest to Sheppard Smith

Guest 10-07-2016 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And the liberal media will ostracize Trump and Hillary becomes the victim again. FREE PASS.

Guest 10-07-2016 09:08 PM

////

Guest 10-07-2016 09:27 PM

But the media says it's a close race so it MUST be true!!!!����������

Guest 10-08-2016 10:03 AM

///

Guest 10-08-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1303031)
And the liberal media will ostracize Trump and Hillary becomes the victim again. FREE PASS.

So true but so sad for America .

quantum_1234 10-12-2016 07:39 AM

the race is no longer close

dave harris 10-12-2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1303004)
New emails... open borders, screws sanders, in bed with wall Street, admits two face, Obama involved in cover up

International.... world is unsafe , Russia shows everything Hillary did was a disaster.

Economy.... horrible new figures, despite Obama spin

Bye bye hillary

repubs and trump backers have showed one thing in the past, no common sense and failing to admit to defeat. It's President Hillary Rodham Clinton . Now say it because you will hear it constantly for 8 years losers.

Taltarzac725 10-12-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1305605)
repubs and trump backers have showed one thing in the past, no common sense and failing to admit to defeat. It's President Hillary Rodham Clinton . Now say it because you will hear it constantly for 8 years losers.

The weird LA Times poll even has them tied today. All the other polls seem to show Clinton ahead even one in double digits.

bbbbbb 10-20-2016 12:13 PM

Who said what

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1303028)
Imagine Trump insulting Bill Clinton like that! Saying attractive women turn him on, after Billy Slept with a Cadre of dogs. I.e. Hillary, monica etc

Mr. Trump said some bad things, wow the dems want to crucify him.

Mr. Clinton used the White House to experiment in cigar poking and blue dress smearing. But hey, so what? Give Mr. Clinton a jumbo jet, SS protection, a great retirement and let him go with his pedophile friend to Underage Screwing Island. With any luck he may soon be the first Lady or the first Man depending on the signs on the wall at the WH toilets.

bbbbbb :MOJE_whot:

mickey100 10-20-2016 12:54 PM

It was a three punch knockout. She overwhelmingly won all three debates. Her poll numbers are extraordinary - if the election was held today, she would have an 87% chance of winning vs. Trump 13% chance of winning. Of course, an October surprise could work against Trump: more accusations from women, more damaging videotapes, further leaking of his tax records. The experts are saying she probably finished Trump off last night.

rubicon 10-20-2016 12:56 PM

I told my wife that I seriously thought it was time for me to retreat to an isolated monastery taking the oath of silence and spending two years in deep prayer and meditation. She replied what's the dame's name:D.

No dear wife its not a dame to name but the lame street media's master switch men who have promoted and supported all the insane policies and actions of radical progressives for the last 8 years and now possibly for the next 8 years and likely doing so on steroids. I cannot bear to continue to watch as my country continues to deteriorate into a 3rd rate hedonistic banana republic

Personal Best Regards: