Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Heckle a Trumpeteer (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/heckle-trumpeteer-213509/)

Guest 10-09-2016 03:40 PM

Heckle a Trumpeteer

Come one, come all!

On Tuesday Oct 11 at 5 pm, the Villages Trumpeteers are going to rally their golf carts at Lake Sumpter Landing.

Bring your New Years noisemakers to drown out the Trumpanzee noise. Signs are welcome, of course, to show that normal Villagers shun the Trumpanzee.

The Orlando Sentinel has been invited to cover the event to show not all Villagers are loons.

Naturally, this is going to be a peaceful demonstration with just loud noisemakers and very loud jeering at the ridiculous Trumpeteers. Leave your dog's daily droppings at home.

Guest 10-09-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304237)
Come one, come all!

On Tuesday Oct 11 at 5 pm, the Villages Trumpeteers are going to rally their golf carts at Lake Sumpter Landing.

Bring your New Years noisemakers to drown out the Trumpanzee noise. Signs are welcome, of course, to show that normal Villagers shun the Trumpanzee.

The Orlando Sentinel has been invited to cover the event to show not all Villagers are loons.

Naturally, this is going to be a peaceful demonstration with just loud noisemakers and very loud jeering at the ridiculous Trumpeteers. Leave your dog's daily droppings at home.

Typical libtard. Just remember that some of us are war veterans and loud noises might/might cause negative results for YOU. Oh, and some of us are CCW in case you think that startling us is a funny idea.

Guest 10-09-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Come one, come all!

Liberals...what a bunch of IDIOTS!

Guest 10-09-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304242)
Typical libtard. Just remember that some of us are war veterans and loud noises might/might cause negative results for YOU. Oh, and some of us are CCW in case you think that startling us is a funny idea.

Your posting has been copied and will be one printed in the Orlando Sentinel. Congrats on being quoted in the Sentinel.

Guest 10-09-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Come one, come all!

Classisc Leftist Behavior : No one demonstrated against your Golf Cart rally in support of your candidate ----- very rude of you and your crew .

Guest 10-09-2016 05:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304266)
Classisc Leftist Behavior : No one demonstrated against your Golf Cart rally in support of your candidate ----- very rude of you and your crew .

sorry your feelings are hurt.

Guest 10-09-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304266)

It is our First Amendment right to do this.

Your posting will be added to those quotes in the Sentinel article.

Guest 10-10-2016 06:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304250)
Your posting has been copied and will be one printed in the Orlando Sentinel. Congrats on being quoted in the Sentinel.

Great! Maybe I will read it for the first time. Never heard of it before today, lil's sissy.

Guest 10-10-2016 08:01 AM

it is different this time , one of the candidates is a genuine threat to this nation.

I am a life long republican and WITH HER

Guest 10-10-2016 08:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304472)
it is different this time , one of the candidates is a genuine threat to this nation.

I am a life long republican and WITH HER

NO, you are a lifelong LIAR with her. And you deserve her too. Scumbags should stick together.

Guest 10-10-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304494)
no, you are a lifelong liar with her. And you deserve her too. Scumbags should stick together.

attfngtruth!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 10-10-2016 08:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304494)
NO, you are a lifelong LIAR with her. And you deserve her too. Scumbags should stick together.

Instead of just ranting on here, why not show everyone your support for Trump and join the golf cart rally?

There will not be many in it because Trumpanzee blew himself out of contention with his taped remarks.

Guest 10-10-2016 09:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304506)
Instead of just ranting on here, why not show everyone your support for Trump and join the golf cart rally?

There will not be many in it because Trumpanzee blew himself out of contention with his taped remarks.

If anyone deserted their support for him based on an OLD privately recorded conversation, then they aren't party members anyway. I will be at the GC rally, only I will be in the crowd. I'll be the tall guy looking down on the two or three Hillary supporters that will be hiding in the shrubs(no pun intended)

Guest 10-10-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304286)
It is our First Amendment right to do this.

Your posting will be added to those quotes in the Sentinel article.

Oh I am so fearful . I am retreating to my safe space .

Guest 10-10-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1304565)
Oh I am so fearful . I am retreating to my safe space .

No need to be afraid. The rest of us will take care of the l'l sissy.