Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   TOTV Website Support and Testing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/totv-website-support-testing-74/)
-   -   TOTV Website Update 11/4/16 (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/totv-website-support-testing-74/totv-website-update-11-4-16-a-216891/)

TOTV Team 11-04-2016 02:46 PM

TOTV Website Update 11/4/16

All users -

We did some security upgrades and server upgrades and it caused some coding to break. We have been working on fixing these issues.

The political forums should be working as they were.

The PM issues should be resolved now.

We are working on sorting some of the classified issues as well so please stand by.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

TOTV Team

villagetinker 11-04-2016 06:09 PM

We appreciate your efforts, VT

dietpepsi 11-04-2016 07:09 PM

what we pay here we need for you to move a little faster ! ������������������������thanks for all you do whenever I going to ur advertisers I do let them know that I see their ads on here

Soaring Eagle 11-04-2016 09:13 PM

As a new Villages resident the posts here have been so valuable! Thank you so much for everything you do to make learning from others so easy!

jnieman 11-04-2016 09:33 PM

Thanks moderator for running the forum, don't know what I'd do without it! So informative!

Barefoot 11-04-2016 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOTV Team (Post 1315336)
All users -

We did some security upgrades and server upgrades and it caused some coding to break. We have been working on fixing these issues.

The political forums should be working as they were.

The PM issues should be resolved now.

We are working on sorting some of the classified issues as well so please stand by.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

TOTV Team

Thanks for keeping us informed. :thumbup:

kaydee 11-04-2016 10:21 PM

Appreciate our voices being heard and issues addressed. Thank You

rubicon 11-05-2016 03:50 AM

Thank you TOTV Team for providing us with an opportunity to voice our views, and for providing an outlet where residents may share their opinions and experience with various businesses, medical providers, etc. This is an important aspect because residents have no history here and we all learn as we go along. Finally because TOTV brings residents here closer providing an opportunity to form new friendships

Indeed you have a difficult challenge of balancing all of our competing voices within the rules of civility.

Personal Best Regards:

VILLAGERBB 11-05-2016 01:51 PM

Website issues

Dear TOTV Webmasters,
Website seems to be faster and PM messages working fine.
Still unable to CHAT.:posting:

Barefoot 11-06-2016 11:30 AM

My PM function is working again -- it's so handy. Thanks Admin. :thumbup: