Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pavers & Driveways (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/)
-   -   B & D Concrete Creations (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pavers-driveways-359/b-d-concrete-creations-217021/)

Ad poster 11-05-2016 04:12 PM

B & D Concrete Creations

B & D Concrete Creations

Beautifully Designed:

Driveways
Walkways
Patios
Pool Decks
Garage Epoxy
Clear Coats & More

B & D Concrete Creations is a local company that is dedicated to make beautiful concrete designs . More than fifteen years of experience in the industry.

We provide high quality decorative concrete, stained, coating and beautiful designs for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and garage floors. Also, clear-coat and epoxy finishing.
If you want to get an appointment or questions please feel free to contact us any time at:
352-455-9614

FREE ESTIMATES

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR GALLERY

Licensed & Insured

edmarco 12-17-2016 10:49 AM

5 Stars ***** for sure, you will NEVER be disappointed with this guy. I just had my driveway re-done, and this guy is the BEST. I had more than 7 other estimates, and I am so happy that I chose him. He is an artist and knows what he is doing. He is totally professional, courteous, and meticulous in everything he does. His prices are very reasonable and fair for the quality of work that he does. We had a wonderful experience hiring Romaldo for our job. No surprises!!!! All perfect!!

golfnut 12-30-2016 05:17 PM

Great work. Very reliable. Love the job. 5 stars

Suresh 01-06-2017 10:33 AM

I had my driveway redone by Romaldo.Very pleased with his work and I recommend him highly.
Nice Work,Meticulous,Reasonable price,Very courteous.
You will very happy with his work. I give 5 stars.

Derwin kiselich 02-16-2017 08:37 AM

We are so happy with our beautiful driveway done by B&D Concrete Creations. Great price also. They took their time to make it perfect. They came each day of the two that it takes to do the job exactly when they said they would be here. We could not be happier and highly recommend B&D.

BlueRidgeGirl 02-23-2017 09:05 AM

Rimaldo of B&D did a beautiful job on the epoxy and sealing of our garage floor. It looks incredible and we could not be more pleased. Professional, attention to detail, timing prompt and as promised and a very reasonable price. Highly recommend B&D Concrete Creations.

VillagesFlorida 05-10-2017 11:17 AM

If anyone is looking for an honest, reasonable painter for a concrete driveway, patio, garage floor, etc. I can highly recommend Romaldo Mayhuire who owns B&D Concrete Creations. He just finished painting our courtyard and we are completely satisfied with his work. He was very accommodating throughout the process, checking often with me to make sure the colors were just right, etc. He will be coming back to epoxy our garage floor soon. Romaldo can be reached at 352-455-9614 for estimates and design choices.

HIgolfers 05-31-2017 11:04 AM

Outstanding job by Romaldo. Professional, courteous and delivered exactly what he promised. Just had driveway done in Pine Hills. Highly recommend him.

kyboy41 07-05-2017 02:04 PM

5 STARS*****+ We are extremely pleased with the outstanding job Romaldo Mayhuire, the owner of B & D CONCRETE CREATIONS, LLC, did on both our driveway and our lanai. He was here when he said he would be, and finished the job when he said he would and his prices were very competitive. In addition to the above, his work is outstanding. It is no wonder he has been doing this type of work in the Villages for the past 17 years, it is first class. He can be reached at (352)455-9614.

Frank and Nancy

Md girl 09-07-2017 01:07 PM

Just had our driveway and patio done by B and D Concrete Creations and I must say this was the best experience we have had with any contractor. Ronaldo was a pleasure work with, we were not sure about colors and basically left it up to him. We could not be more pleased. He had to grind the old paint off before he began the paint work. Can't say enough about this company. We will be calling him again when we are ready to redo our garage floor. 5 star rating all the way

BogeyBoy 09-16-2017 09:54 AM

Excellent Job - 5 stars

1 Attachment(s)
Showed up when he said he would, for both the quote and the job. Very neat, would never know he was here - except for the nice fresh look on our concrete! We made a last minute change to the color and he took care of it with no problem. He is committed to customer satisfaction, told my wife - "if you're happy, I'm happy".

Sorry the photo isn't better, lots of shadows.

lipskiharriet 10-05-2017 07:45 AM

I had my garage floor done (epoxy) and I would highly recommend this company. They are reliable, knowledgeable and courteous. They arrive on time and do a fantastic job. Thank you Romaldo = you are the best.
Harriet Lipski

Diver Man 10-16-2017 08:45 PM

Garage and Driveway Painting

Outstanding job by Romaldo, 5 Stars, Our Driveway and Garage are absolutely perfect, very professional and his perfection for detail is outstanding, would highly recommend him.

Debdean 10-18-2017 01:33 PM

B&D just finished my garage, driveway, sidewalk and porch what a wonderful job Romaldo and his helper did. It looks absolutely gorgeous he definitely gets 5 stars from me. I would highly recommend B&D to anyone.

mhfinlay 10-26-2017 07:28 PM

Our driveway was completed today - and it is absolutely fantastic. Romaldo did an outstanding job, including the design, choice of color to compliment our home and landscaping, was prompt, efficient, work was neat and clean and took care to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Probably the best person/company we have worked with while in The Villages during the past four years. Would recommend B&D Concrete Design with a 5 ++ star rating. Village of Bonita.