Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Saturday Night Live and Donald Trump. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/saturday-night-live-donald-trump-219254/)

Taltarzac725 11-20-2016 08:57 AM

Saturday Night Live and Donald Trump.

Alec Baldwin Makes First Post-Election Appearance on '''Saturday Night Live''' - NBC News

Alec Baldwin sure has Donald Trump down pat.

MDLNB 11-20-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Alec Baldwin is a scumbag abuser that calls gays “faggots,” black ex-NYPD officers “coons,” and his own 11 year-old daughter a “pig.” An Obama and Hillary supporter.

And the liberals on here will defend that because he is a lefty.

Allegiance 11-20-2016 09:39 AM

Hillary is the nastiest piece of sh!t ever. It's common knowledge. Looking at the asswipes crying over her loss you would think she was a nun.

Taltarzac725 11-20-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Alec Baldwin is a scumbag abuser that calls gays “faggots,” black ex-NYPD officers “coons,” and his own 11 year-old daughter a “pig.” An Obama and Hillary supporter.

What does that have to do with Baldwin's performance? He is an actor. Oh wait in many ways so is Donald Trump. There's no there, there with Trump. He just said and did what would get him elected. Now we will have to see what he actually does in office if he is not impeached quite soon as he is already violating numerous laws.

Taltarzac725 11-20-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Hillary is the nastiest piece of sh!t ever. It's common knowledge. Looking at the asswipes crying over her loss you would think she was a nun.

Hlillary Clinton did a lot of good work for many groups over the past 30 years. Trump basically just got rich screwing people.

Polar Bear 11-20-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1323257)
Hlillary Clinton did a lot of good work for many groups over the past 30 years. Trump basically just got rich screwing people.

Wow. The ignorance is astounding.

Chi-Town 11-20-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1323243)

Sounds like he's auditioning for a position on the Trump team.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

billethkid 11-20-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I have edited the above for clarity:

She basically just got rich screwing people.

There that is better!

Taltarzac725 11-20-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

There that is better!

Actually the Clinton Foundation did a lot of good and is highly thought of in charity work. She wrote books and made speeches. That's where her and Bill Clinton's money mainly comes from.

janmcn 11-20-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

There that is better!

All of the women haters on this forum will be happy to know that Trump's highest priority is to get rid of that pesky 'Violence Against Women Act', so they can get back to beating their wives and daughters without fear of repercussions.

TexaninVA 11-20-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
All of the women haters on this forum will be happy to know that Trump's highest priority is to get rid of that pesky 'Violence Against Women Act', so they can get back to beating their wives and daughters without fear of repercussions.

I think you are mistakenly quoting Islamic holy writ regarding women.

MDLNB 11-20-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Actually the Clinton Foundation did a lot of good and is highly thought of in charity work. She wrote books and made speeches. That's where her and Bill Clinton's money mainly comes from.

You forgot to mention all the money that the Clintons stole from the "foundation."

MDLNB 11-20-2016 12:20 PM

Chelsea got paid $600,000 for a part-time job at the "Foundation."

The Clintons certainly enjoy all their expenses paid for by the Foundation, such as first class air, five star hotel accommodations, meals, etc.

graciegirl 11-20-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

He apparently agrees with you, honeybear. But half of the people in the U.S. give or take a few, do NOT.

Chi-Town 11-20-2016 03:37 PM

I just watched the SNL video from the OP'S link. All I can say is that Trump is going to put a lot of people to work in the entertainment industry.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk