Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Medical and Health Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/)
-   -   Looking For Dentist in Area (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/looking-dentist-area-221716/)

cabbage 12-08-2016 07:19 PM

Looking For Dentist in Area

Am new in area looking for in-network dentists. If anyone has anything to say about these practices or dentists, would greatly appreciate your insight.
Sumter Landing Dental Care: Fadi Aoun, Anilkumar Patel
Colony Modern Dentistry: Michelle Buechele, James Kang, Robert Penrod
Aesthetic Dental: Majid Heydari
Grand Traverse Dental Care: Kenitra Kelly, Thomas Worster
Wildwood Dental Care: Ammar Mousa, Wael Sadek
Please email or call me (candhoncl@hotmail.com or 615-424-8301) with any information you can provide to help me find a new dentist in this area. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
have a blessed day!

--------------
For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking For Dentist in Area
--------------

Ecuadog 12-08-2016 07:40 PM

My wife loves Dr. Majid Heydari and his staff.

cabbage 12-19-2016 04:36 PM

Thank you. Being new to the area any insight is greatly appreciated versus a blind hit and miss. I am very disappointed with this forum as I find it hard to believe no one responds to most of my postings and with this one about the dentist, you are the only one who has responded in the eleven days it has been listed. Is this the norm? Very disappointing if so. Our neighborhood forum back in Nashville (where I just moved from) was much more responsive--literally 10 to 50 responses for one inquiry usually. Anyway, thank you for the referral. Will be sure to let him know that you/your wife referred me to him.

Have not only a blessed day, but a blessed upcoming Christmas as well,
cindy

ajbrown 12-19-2016 05:24 PM

I do not have a recommendation except to have you try using search.

Use Search tab, enter the word dentist, press Go and you will see several recent threads

Good luck

Challenger 12-19-2016 06:28 PM

Dr Maria Luong-- owns Serenity Dental Spa in Spanish Springs. US Navy trained . Very efficient office staff, Fair pricing, modern equipment and proceedures. Both wife and I have had extensive dental work and find Maria to be "the best" we have ever had.

NotGolfer 12-20-2016 10:47 AM

This is the practice we use ....for 3 yrs now and have been satisfied. We didn't experience any "hard up-selling" as 'some' folks talk about on TOTV. Seemed more like a "home-town" practice to us.

Wildwood Dental Care: Ammar Mousa, Wael Sadek

SALYBOW 01-09-2017 10:58 AM

dentist

I loved Dr Luong in Spanish Springs but she does not take my insurance. Grand Traverse was outrageous. They gave me a 1900 careplan and wanted to know when I wanted mt first appointment. Dr Forrest Jerkins in Fruitland Park is good as well.

bilcon 01-09-2017 11:16 AM

Took me 4 years to find a good dentist. Dr. Lesh, Southern Trace Dental. Very good

bilcon 01-09-2017 11:18 AM

Sorry but I disagree. He is a very good dentist and his prices are fair. Remember, you get what you pay for.

JoMar 01-09-2017 02:38 PM

I can give you a recommendation but his practice is about 45 minutes outside TV. Also, TOTV has a very small percentage of Villagers that are active and many don't live here. I would check in your neighborhood to see if they have established a Nextdoor site, you will have more success there since those folks should be your actual neighbors.