Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Tax Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/tax-services-295/)
-   -   Robert Bloom, CPA (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/tax-services-295/robert-bloom-cpa-223889/)

TonyC 03-30-2016 02:04 PM

Robert Bloom, CPA

Robert Bloom, CPA is pleased to offer his personalized mobile tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses and trusts.

I prepare federal and state returns. I will come to your home or office and meet with you to gather your tax documents for prompt preparation at a reasonable price. The initial visit is a meet and greet at no charge to determine your tax needs and quote you the cost to complete your return(s), no obligation.

I owned and operated a very successful CPA firm in Seattle, Washington for 35 years and sold it prior to moving to The Villages. I recently completed a short transition period with the new owners of my Seattle CPA practice and am now focused on re-establishing my practice in The Villages, Florida. I develop long-lasting relationships with my clients.

Please call me, Bob Bloom, at 425-941-5224 or email me at BobBloomCPA@aol.com

Florida State CPA License AC45572

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL QUESTION:

I am looking for anyone who can help my wife and I with filing our taxes with TurboTax. I have called some of the Accountants listed in previous threads going back a few years and they are no longer active.

TurboTax is great in some areas, but there are a lot of areas where you need to know a lot about the subject to be able to answer the questions.

Tony

ajbrown 03-30-2016 02:19 PM

Bob Bloom is helping me this year. He is not doing the whole return, but helping me understand if I have some odd things right and explain issues. I also am using Turbo Tax.

Very happy with him. Contact info here:

Bob Bloom

Good luck!

PS. He may not know me as AJ, but will know me as ISO AMT guy :)

rjm1cc 03-30-2016 04:29 PM

You can file an extension for taxes using Turbo Tax. They and pay what you will owe with the extension. If you overpay use that money for 2016 taxes.

This will let you find someone after the busy season.

Navy (SSBN 633) 03-30-2016 09:07 PM

2nd recommendation for Bob Bloom.....

jerpotter 09-27-2016 07:19 PM

Looking for good CPA

Does anyone have a local CPA that they would recommend? I am looking for someone with experience with trusts.

jane032657 09-28-2016 08:15 AM

Cpa

Bob Bloom is a CPA who will come to your home and meet with you privately. He has trusts as one of his specialties. He will then take the work and complete it and deliver it back to you. It is a botique CPA practice that is personalized. He advertises on TOTV starting November 1st but is available now. You can call him at 425 941 5224. You can also do a search for Robert Bloom on this site and see many recommendations. And by the way, he is my husband. The clients in The Villages have been very satisfied with his professionalism and his reasonable price. You can also email him at BobBloomCPA @aol.com He will be happy to make an appointment and come meet with you.

rcook715 09-28-2016 08:30 AM

I heartily recommend Bob Bloom!

daveczo 09-28-2016 10:51 AM

Bill O'Brien at Hartman, Hartman and Obrien. Located in Lady Lake. 102 South Old Dixie Highway
Lady Lake, FL 32159
Phone: (352) 750-6168

Ad poster 12-29-2016 08:43 AM

Robert Bloom, CPA

Robert Bloom, CPA is pleased to offer his personalized mobile tax preparation services to individuals, small businesses and trusts.

I prepare federal and state returns. I will come to your home or office and meet with you to gather your tax documents for prompt preparation at a reasonable price. The initial visit is a meet and greet at no charge to determine your tax needs and quote you the cost to complete your return(s), no obligation.

I owned and operated a very successful CPA firm in Seattle, Washington for 35 years and sold it prior to moving to The Villages. I recently completed a short transition period with the new owners of my Seattle CPA practice and am now focused on re-establishing my practice in The Villages, Florida. I develop long-lasting relationships with my clients.

Please call me, Bob Bloom, at 425-941-5224 or email me at BobBloomCPA@aol.com

Florida State CPA License AC45572

Bjeanj 12-29-2016 12:42 PM

Bob did a super job for us last year and I believe he saved us $$. He was timely in all he did and very nice to work with.

Call him. I know you'll be pleased.

bobbloom 12-29-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjeanj (Post 1339457)
Bob did a super job for us last year and I believe he saved us $$. He was timely in all he did and very nice to work with.

Call him. I know you'll be pleased.

Thank you so much. It is important to me that my clients feel they get excellent support and service and also feel that the professional service is reasonable and value added. Happy New Year and again, thank you for sharing your positive review.

duhbear 12-29-2016 07:50 PM

Bob does a great job. We're so happy we found him!

pbkmaine 12-30-2016 02:04 AM

Bob helped us correct some errors made by a previous CPA, and got our penalties waived. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Bloom&Company 12-30-2016 01:22 PM

Thank you for your kind recommendations. Looking forward to this 2017 tax season and being able to help others ensure they have the support they need with their questions, concerns, ad tax preparation.

Call me at 425 941 5224 Bob Bloom CPA. I will come to your home and meet with you, so on a day like today, you can stay warm inside!

Bloom&Company 01-31-2018 04:21 PM

Please call soon to book your appointment for a tax consultation. I will come to your home and meet with you, we can discuss some strategic planning and your tax needs. Everyone is getting their documents in the mail now, so plan early so we can get started on your return. Call Bob Bloom, CPA 425 941 5224 Seven days a week,
8 am to 8 pm. Bobbloomcpa@aol.com