Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Medical and Health Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/)
-   -   Upper GI Dr (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/upper-gi-dr-224026/)

Irmidick 12-30-2016 02:31 PM

Upper GI Dr

need a upper GI Dr

Madelaine Amee 12-30-2016 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irmidick (Post 1340088)
need a upper GI Dr

My otherhalf uses Dr. Truesdale at Gastroenterology Associates - The Villages - (352) 751-4885. The office/clinic is located just off 441 going North. You may find that Dr. Truesdale is no longer taking new patients, but he is one of several GI doctors working out of that clinic. I have also heard good things about a young woman who is on the staff: Mariana De Jongh, MD. Dr. de Jongh is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology.

She specializes in general gastroenterology, screening and diagnostic colonoscopies, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (EGD) and esophageal dilation, hepatology and pancreatic disease management. She is fluent in English and Spanish.

I would suggest you call the office and ask for a recommendation. All the doctors in this practice are highly regarded.

Inexes@aol.com 12-30-2016 09:46 PM

A second thumbs up for Dr Truesdale's group.... very good reputation...... husband has had colonoscopy there a couple times..... excellent experience...

NotGolfer 12-30-2016 10:30 PM

Dr. Truesdale OR Dr. Matthew....both in the same practice!

nkrifats 12-31-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee (Post 1340165)
My otherhalf uses Dr. Truesdale at Gastroenterology Associates - The Villages - (352) 751-4885. The office/clinic is located just off 441 going North. You may find that Dr. Truesdale is no longer taking new patients, but he is one of several GI doctors working out of that clinic. I have also heard good things about a young woman who is on the staff: Mariana De Jongh, MD. Dr. de Jongh is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology.

She specializes in general gastroenterology, screening and diagnostic colonoscopies, upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (EGD) and esophageal dilation, hepatology and pancreatic disease management. She is fluent in English and Spanish.

I would suggest you call the office and ask for a recommendation. All the doctors in this practice are highly regarded.

Very good experiences with Dr. Mariana De Jongh. I would recommend her to anyone.

600th Photo Sq 12-31-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrifats (Post 1340443)
Very good experiences with Dr. Mariana De Jongh. I would recommend her to anyone.

Once you give a recommendation...Furnish the contact telephone number and location.

nkrifats 12-31-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq (Post 1340596)
Once you give a recommendation...Furnish the contact telephone number and location.

See the original post I quoted as it has all information in it.

Irmidick 01-06-2017 05:53 PM

Thanks for the help