Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Does Trump know more about hacks on DC than 17 Agencies?? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/does-trump-know-more-about-hacks-dc-than-17-agencies-224369/)

jebartle 01-02-2017 01:48 PM

Does Trump know more about hacks on DC than 17 Agencies??

Will Trump inform us Tuesday or Wednesday about his proof that Russian hack did not occur? Should a pres. elect choose to protect Putin while criticising US agencies that are here to protect all of us including him????

jimbo2012 01-02-2017 02:48 PM

IT would help if all the never Trump folks would indicate in their posts that they are NeverTrumpers.

That way the rest of the American that want the country to prosper can know how to reply to such silly posts.

Perhaps if you did follow MSM you would know what he & the 17 agencies said. :read::read::read::read::read:

MDLNB 01-02-2017 03:32 PM

So that I can skip all the posts from CNM, JAN and Rocky would you all be kind enough to start them with "As a liberal, I ....." That way, I can skip over the whining and move on to the discussion.

jimbo2012 01-02-2017 03:35 PM

Perfect

:BigApplause:

I think we need to stop responding to them and stay of fixing the problems

Don Baldwin 01-02-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Perfect

:BigApplause:

I think we need to stop responding to them and stay of fixing the problems

No...you keep telling them they're wrong...and one day, hopefully, it will sink in.

Hopefully before the country has turned completely 3rd world.

graciegirl 01-02-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Will Trump inform us Tuesday or Wednesday about his proof that Russian hack did not occur? Should a pres. elect choose to protect Putin while criticising US agencies that are here to protect all of us including him????

Your side lost. You are going to have to deal with all of your worries now like we did when someone was elected we didn't agree with.

jimbo2012 01-02-2017 07:31 PM

Do you remember when they were so sure of

Weapons of Mass Destruction?

That was our intelligence agencies that got into that war.

So this issue needs proof, which as of today doesn't exist.

So it should not be taken a face value, yet

Dr Winston O Boogie jr 01-02-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

What he said was that he has information that others don't have that may cast doubt on whether the Russians were behind the attack.

I don't see where he ever said that he has any proof.

One thing that President-elect Trump has stated is that he's not going to let his enemies know what he's doing.

Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange says that the information that he leaked did not come from the Russians.

I think that a president-elect should tell the truth. If our intelligent agencies are wrong, he can certainly say that. I don't think that he's trying to protect Putin, he simply wants to know exactly what happened beyond any doubt.

In fact if he is going soft on Putin, it may be that he is hoping to ally with Russia in the War on Terror. I would imagine the USA and Russia together could defeat ISIS pretty quickly.

After all, we held our noses and allied with Russia in WW2. If not for that we might all be speaking Japanese right now.

ColdNoMore 01-02-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
What he said was that he has information that others don't have that may cast doubt on whether the Russians were behind the attack.

I don't see where he ever said that he has any proof.

One thing that President-elect Trump has stated is that he's not going to let his enemies know what he's doing.

Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange says that the information that he leaked did not come from the Russians.

I think that a president-elect should tell the truth. If our intelligent agencies are wrong, he can certainly say that. I don't think that he's trying to protect Putin, he simply wants to know exactly what happened beyond any doubt.

In fact if he is going soft on Putin, it may be that he is hoping to ally with Russia in the War on Terror. I would imagine the USA and Russia together could defeat ISIS pretty quickly.

After all, we held our noses and allied with Russia in WW2. If not for that we might all be speaking Japanese right now.

Ummm, hint, when we allied with Russia in WW11...they hadn't been our Cold War enemy for 60+ years. :oops:

I am amazed more every day, at the people who are so under the spell of the Chump cult...that they make excuses for Russia's cyber-attacks. :ohdear:

It is so clear..that Putin owns Trump.

The question are..WHY & HOW?

And a lot of these people are the same ones who say they support our military.

Well, we obviously know now...that they are lying about that too. :wave:

MDLNB 01-02-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Ummm, hint, when we allied with Russia in WW11...they hadn't been our Cold War enemy for 60+ years. :oops:

I am amazed more every day, at the people who are so under the spell of the Chump cult...that they make excuses for Russia's cyber-attacks. :ohdear:

It is so clear..that Putin owns Trump.

The question are..WHY & HOW?

And a lot of these people are the same ones who say they support our military.

Well, we obviously know now...that they are lying about that too. :wave:

Your opinion again. No fact, just BS.

What did the Russians hack? They didn't hack the DNC. The DNC leaked the info. They didn't hack Podesta, he released his password. Wikileaks said that they did not get Hillary's emails from the Russians. So, no matter how much you cry like the baby you are, nothing you do will change the outcome of the election.

So, are you upset that Hillary's corruption has been revealed and you need someone to blame, or are you upset with the Russians for hacking us for the past 20-30 years or more? If so, are you also upset that we hack other countries every day?

OR, do you even know what you are upset about? And if that is the problem, why are you blaming Trump? It would be more Obie's fault than Trumps.

rubicon 01-03-2017 06:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Dear Guest:

Saddam was able to hide very large aircraft in the desert.

what one can say with a degree of certainty is that WMD were never found.

Twice over the years WSJ carried a story of a particular night when the Iraqi Republic guard relieved for a night Syrian sentries at the border of their two countries.

what we do know is that Saddam did use chemical weapons against the Kurds and his own people and was very capable.
Were we wrong for going into Iraq? I don't think so but I do agree we made mistakes during this effort among them dismantle Iraq's army.

Personal Best Regards:

Don Baldwin 01-03-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

Saddam was able to hide very large aircraft in the desert.

what one can say with a degree of certainty is that WMD were never found.

Twice over the years WSJ carried a story of a particular night when the Iraqi Republic guard relieved for a night Syrian sentries at the border of their two countries.

what we do know is that Saddam did use chemical weapons against the Kurds and his own people and was very capable.
Were we wrong for going into Iraq? I don't think so but I do agree we made mistakes during this effort among them dismantle Iraq's army.

Personal Best Regards:

YOU don't KNOW for a FACT that ANY of that is true.

The government, through the media...lies...a LOT.

Taltarzac725 01-03-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Yes. That was primarily the Republicans who said that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. We do have a WMD now. It is called Donald J. Trump. He can do great damage to the image of the US, the work against climate change, curbs on Wall Street corruption in DC, women's right to have control over the decisions she makes on her body, and many many other items. You are right us progressives are scared because Donald John Trump has no respect for the vision of the Founding Fathers and their insistence on checks-and-balances. They were keen students of history and knew how much havoc a demagogue can have on government. All I see in Trump is someone who will continue to lie, cheat and steal. But has far more control now to get away with a great deal more of this than he ever has. God help us.

dirtbanker 01-03-2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Yes. That was primarily the Republicans who said that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. We do have a WMD now. It is called Donald J. Trump.

Let me try to put it in words you might understand:
I know you are not looking forward to that "Tampon" (Obamma) being pulled out. I suspect it is going to be a little messy, but in the long run it will be good for the health of the country.

Taltarzac725 01-03-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Let me try to put it in words you might understand:
I know you are not looking forward to that "Tampon" (Obamma) being pulled out. I suspect it is going to be a little messy, but in the long run it will be good for the health of the country.

How the hell to you say that. It will be good for Trump and his Wall Street buddies and a few other people who can laugh all the way to the bank. Most people will just feel like they bought an interest in Trump University.

What is that saying about people who ignore history will just see it repeated? Have you people read Trump's biography?