Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Singles (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/)
-   -   Singles unclub meet & greet potluck (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/singles-unclub-meet-greet-potluck-226113/)

RETIREDSFW 01-14-2017 02:26 PM

Singles unclub meet & greet potluck

Date: January 28, 2017; time: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm; at Hibiscus recreation center, 1740 Bailey Trail (beside of Cane Gardens); bring a dish to share with at least four (4) people; BYOB; wear a name tag from your favorite club; RSVP to me by private message.
[/SIZE]

chachacha 01-16-2017 06:37 PM

sorry Sandra it seems i thought the room capacity was only 50 while in reality it is 71. was trying to stress the importance of signing up ahead of time. we also need to know numbers for plates, cutlery, etc. so contact Sandra and join us for a fun get together.

chachacha 01-19-2017 07:57 PM

there was an invalid post here on our forum which was hiding this message...bump.....

K.C.Boyd 01-19-2017 08:50 PM

I have not been to your uclub before but have seen your post so would like to come but have a previous event till 6:00 so may I come after. If not would like to keep up with your group. Thanks, Kathy

chachacha 01-20-2017 04:44 PM

sure Kathy! send a private message to Sandra to pre register and send a PM to katerogers to get your email on her list for other events... it will be fun to meet you! to send a PM just click on Sandra's title in her original post and you will be able to select "send a private message to"....

chachacha 01-22-2017 10:57 PM

bump

Midvale 01-23-2017 02:06 PM

The group has really grown. The 1st few meet and greets would have fit in a minivan!

chachacha 01-23-2017 03:39 PM

midvale

good to see your face again, Midvale! we have an enormous email list but we would like to actually meet a few of these folks, which is why we are having the party! i hope you will be there! :) or are you off on your travels again :)

katerogers 01-23-2017 07:44 PM

If you are single and new to the Villages, or you have lived in the Villages for some time but now find yourself single, getting to know other single residents and making new friends can be a daunting effort. I've received private messages from both men and women who, even though they've been in the villages for some time, are finding it hard to connect with other singles. The 'Unclub' is an unique group of single residents who welcome anyone who is looking to make that connection. Usually our Cha-cha-cha has Meet and Greet get-togethers, for new singles, each month. This month, however, we are having our first group party for all of our single friends in the 'Unclub' -

If you'd like to join us, you are more than welcome. As you can see from Sandra's posting, you need only contact her and she will add you to the list.

I hope to see you at the party!

Katie

karengfw 01-24-2017 07:47 PM

Great group of singles here in The Villages (and surrounding communities) come to our house parties and various meetups. Please joine our email list to find out about what's happening when and where. Better than Plenty of Fish (haha)

katerogers 01-25-2017 04:19 PM

You can never have enough friends....

It looks like we may have a good turnout for the party, which would be great. This is the first time in three years we've gotten together in total, so it's unlikely we will be doing this again in this decade. -

Katie

"FRIENDS COME AND GO LIKE WAVES OF THE OCEAN...BUT
THE TRUE ONES STICK LIKE AN OCTOPUS ON YOUR FACE." -D.N.

"FRIENDSHIP IS SO WEIRD
YOU JUST PICK A HUMAN
YOU'VE JUST MET
AND YOU'RE LIKE
'YUP, I LIKE THIS ONE'
SO YOU JUST DO STUFF TOGETHER
THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY" - J MCCARY

hdobbins 02-01-2017 02:38 PM

My name is Harriet. I am new to The Villages and would like to be part of this group. I am also new to this webpage amd hope i have done this right.

chachacha 02-01-2017 04:36 PM

hi harriet, just send your email contact info to katerogers in a private message and she will add you to her extensive email list.. :) welcome!

jimsbrowning 02-06-2017 10:36 AM

Please add me to your email list.
Jim Browning
jimsbrowning@yahoo.com
449 Hildalgo Dr, 32159
Single, bought 6/2016

Thanks