Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Conservatives Are Individual Thinkers (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/conservatives-individual-thinkers-230056/)

rubicon 02-11-2017 01:59 PM

Conservatives Are Individual Thinkers

Dear Guests:

Despite all the caterwauling by progressives they cannot escape the many truths.

Donald Trump won the election. Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Donald Trump is intent on keeping in the spirit of his campaign promises despite heavy resistance from the left, resistance that has been in the planning stages since Hillary lost the election.

Donald Trump has assembled a wide array of cabinet positions , etc which the left is peddling as "disarray" and its no surprise since progressive operate in a collective and the instrument of their demise.

Trump has not only chosen very capable people but he has directed them to speak out. Trump has let it be known that he does not see disagreement as the problem but as a method for the soundest and surest solutions.

In our democracy we have learned that the competition
of ideas is our strength.

Progressives have lock stepped to the beat of the collective for so long, be it big intrusive government, unions, and especially focused on a single ideology it caused their failure. Its political inbreeding and it caused them to lose their creativity, curiosity, innovativeness and vitality.

Personal Best Regards:

ColdNoMore 02-11-2017 04:04 PM

All I had to do was read the asinine thread title...

...and I KNEW RubiTHECon posted it. :1rotfl:

I wasn't wrong. :thumbup:

And coming from the 'Great Plagiarizer'...I literally laughed out loud. :D

Deepest Sincere Wishes: :wave:

MDLNB 02-11-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I wasn't wrong. :thumbup:

That's interesting, because no one laughs at your childish attack posts. No one even cares that you feel marginalized by him. That he produces a decent and logical post, where all you produce is replies that are of the lowest level troll. Not even good troll material, at that.

rubicon 02-12-2017 06:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
That's interesting, because no one laughs at your childish attack posts. No one even cares that you feel marginalized by him. That he produces a decent and logical post, where all you produce is replies that are of the lowest level troll. Not even good troll material, at that.

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

The poster in question is the most active of what is termed "troll". However from a psychological standpoint it is really fascinating study for an expert to diagnose what causes this poster to respond in this manner and she does it on every post meaning a limited repertoire.

Truth is difficult for many progressives to accept. I posit that decent people in the Democratic Party will drift away because this left fringe group creating chaos simply does not represent who they are and so you will see the democratic party fold as we know it now.

Personal Best Regards:

Don Baldwin 02-12-2017 06:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

The poster in question is the most active of what is termed "troll". However from a psychological standpoint it is really fascinating study for an expert to diagnose what causes this poster to respond in this manner and she does it on every post meaning a limited repertoire.

Truth is difficult for many progressives to accept. I posit that decent people in the Democratic Party will drift away because this left fringe group creating chaos simply does not represent who they are and so you will see the democratic party fold as we know it now.

Personal Best Regards:

Decent people will drift away...but there are PLENTY of minority losers to take their place. The D party isn't going anywhere. It will grow as the numbers of minorities grow.

dave harris 02-12-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Dear Guests:

Despite all the caterwauling by progressives they cannot escape the many truths.

Donald Trump won the election. Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Donald Trump is intent on keeping in the spirit of his campaign promises despite heavy resistance from the left, resistance that has been in the planning stages since Hillary lost the election.

Donald Trump has assembled a wide array of cabinet positions , etc which the left is peddling as "disarray" and its no surprise since progressive operate in a collective and the instrument of their demise.

Trump has not only chosen very capable people but he has directed them to speak out. Trump has let it be known that he does not see disagreement as the problem but as a method for the soundest and surest solutions.

In our democracy we have learned that the competition
of ideas is our strength.

Progressives have lock stepped to the beat of the collective for so long, be it big intrusive government, unions, and especially focused on a single ideology it caused their failure. Its political inbreeding and it caused them to lose their creativity, curiosity, innovativeness and vitality.

Personal Best Regards:

"Conservatives Are Individual Thinkers"

I agree wit you, conservatives only think of themselves.

dave harris 02-12-2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Decent people will drift away...but there are PLENTY of minority losers to take their place. The D party isn't going anywhere. It will grow as the numbers of minorities grow.

And then you will find out how it is to be the minority and be discriminated against.

rubicon 02-12-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
"Conservatives Are Individual Thinkers"

I agree wit you, conservatives only think of themselves.

Dear Guest:

You were close to getting it right EXCEPT you error by using the wrong preposition. Your sentence should have read:

Conservative only thing FOR themselves.

Again my initial post spoke to the problems associated with progressives and their collectives leaders lead them like sheep to the slaughter. Progressive policies ironically have been counterproductive (ie regressive) in that they sow the seeds of wider division, they are certainly not uplifting, and they fuel the moral decline of this nation.

Now get ready for this shocking statement because it is going to blow your progressive mind: Donald Trump won the election because the mainstream population disagreed with the direction this nation was going and demanded course corrections.

the real reason progressive rally against Trump is because they knew he had the intestinal fortitude to push ahead with policies that will effect this course corrections.

Progressive pundits actually believed that an establishment, and easily beatable, candidate like Jeb Bush would win the nomination but were fooled.

Then they all believed and laughed that Trump would never prevail but he did.

The result is progressives did not have a Plan B because the believed Hillary would prevail. Why? Because they believed by dragged out that tired slogan "the first", "the first"woman president, except the first black president didn't pan out too well

Personal Best Regards:

dave harris 02-12-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

You were close to getting it right EXCEPT you error by using the wrong preposition. Your sentence should have read:

Conservative only thing FOR themselves.

Again my initial post spoke to the problems associated with progressives and their collectives leaders lead them like sheep to the slaughter. Progressive policies ironically have been counterproductive (ie regressive) in that they sow the seeds of wider division, they are certainly not uplifting, and they fuel the moral decline of this nation.

Now get ready for this shocking statement because it is going to blow your progressive mind: Donald Trump won the election because the mainstream population disagreed with the direction this nation was going and demanded course corrections.

the real reason progressive rally against Trump is because they knew he had the intestinal fortitude to push ahead with policies that will effect this course corrections.

Progressive pundits actually believed that an establishment, and easily beatable, candidate like Jeb Bush would win the nomination but were fooled.

Then they all believed and laughed that Trump would never prevail but he did.

The result is progressives did not have a Plan B because the believed Hillary would prevail. Why? Because they believed by dragged out that tired slogan "the first", "the first"woman president, except the first black president didn't pan out too well

Personal Best Regards:

"Conservative only thing FOR themselves."

HA HA HA

Chi-Town 02-12-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1359100)

I wasn't wrong. [emoji106]

He goes on conservative blogs to gather his material. It is laughingly obvious when he starts a thread.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don Baldwin 02-12-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
And then you will find out how it is to be the minority and be discriminated against.

I know what it's like...I'm the only one who CAN be legally discriminated against. EVERY quota given to an inferior is discrimination against a white male. Because THAT is who those slots are taken from. A higher qualified white male is institutionally discriminated against with EVERY quota.

Whites go out of their way to accommodate minorities and not have them make a big stink over something...best to just let them have their way. THAT is why nobody wants them around. Their stupidity, violence, and argumentativeness.

What we're going to find out is...what it's like to be the red headed stepchild...Cinderella. Treated like ****, for being better than our "new masters". They WILL be the MAJORITY within 30 years.

rubicon 02-13-2017 05:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
"Conservative only thing FOR themselves."

HA HA HA

Ok great debater what's your counterpoint?

OH you already gave it. It was HA HA HA Brilliant just breathtakingly brilliant

Personal Best Regards:

rubicon 02-13-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
He goes on conservative blogs to gather his material. It is laughingly obvious when he starts a thread.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well at least I read. You poor devil you have been using the same tired line since you have come on TOTV. I understand its easy to continue to cut and paste the same post over and over and over and over..........

Still carrying a 19 handicap?

Personal Best Regards:

billethkid 02-13-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

We could look at it and learn from the current minority....to pi$$ and moan and complain and cry foul, etc....and get whatever we need......as the current minority does.

Nah....they would not be as permissive, tolerant and as stupid a majority as we seem to be about such petty crap from special interest and minorities.

Don Baldwin 02-13-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
We could look at it and learn from the current minority....to pi$$ and moan and complain and cry foul, etc....and get whatever we need......as the current minority does.

Nah....they would not be as permissive, tolerant and as stupid a majority as we seem to be about such petty crap from special interest and minorities.

They'll be as stupid...that's the ONE thing they can't change...which will make the other two...their lack of permissiveness and tolerance...all the more worse. IF it all plays out like it could...minorities gaining the political and numerical majority...white people will literally be treated like dogs. It's how they PERCEIVE we treat them. Keeping them locked up in public housing projects.

UNLESS...we band together and save our race, our species...from the barbarians...ask Romans about the barbarians... They gave foreigners, minorities, too much and they eventually collapsed the empire. The Romans allowed themselves to be diluted too much among those with no loyalty to Rome.