Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Furniture Solutions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/furniture-solutions-310/)
-   -   Amish Furniture (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/furniture-solutions-310/amish-furniture-230761/)

Ad poster 02-16-2017 06:57 PM

Amish Furniture

Amish Furniture

Come see our line of Amish-built outdoor furniture!
Many colors to choose from!

*Tables
*Chairs
*Barstools
*Desks
*China
*Curio
*Bedroom
*Living Room & More!

Visit us Today!
Amish Furniture Wildwood
352 Shopping Center Drive
Wildwood, FL 34785

Amish Furniture Leesburg
2104 US Hwy 441, East Main St.
Leesburg, FL 34748

Call Today:
407-280-5669

fw102807 02-19-2019 08:46 AM

I ordered a desk 8 months ago to match a desk I bought in the store and waited 3 months and it was the wrong color. I then waited another 3 months and it was missing the keyboard desk and had the wrong hardware. It has now been another 2 months and they have not yet fixed this desk that I paid for 8 months ago. I have contacted them several times and they keep telling me that the parts are coming. Extremely poor customer service.

dewilson58 02-19-2019 08:57 AM

Sad.

Needed a couple items.......was thinking about going there.

Thinking, Thinking, Thinking.

fw102807 02-19-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewilson58 (Post 1626126)
Sad.

I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau which they have failed to respond to.

thetruth 02-19-2019 10:07 AM

My opinion

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewilson58 (Post 1626126)
Sad.

Clearly the NEGATIVE POST GUY is bent out of shape.
We've bought from Amish Furniture FOUR TIMES and were happy each time.

What they offer is standard pieces that you can purchase off their display or what I call semi-custom furniture-different wood than display piece-different finish-even different dimensions.

FAIR? Fair is in the eye of the beholder. I DO NOT WORK FOR AMISH FURNITURE. I do know a bit about woodworking. This at least the second time he has without details posted negative information about amish furniture.

His issue is what he ordered can in in the wrong color. Amish furniture is remaking his piece. His objection is waiting again.
Quality, WOOD furniture cannot be rushed. For one thing after assembly the piece should sit to stabilize before final sanding and finishing.

fw102807 02-19-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruth (Post 1626163)
Clearly the NEGATIVE POST GUY is bent out of shape.
We've bought from Amish Furniture FOUR TIMES and were happy each time.

What they offer is standard pieces that you can purchase off their display or what I call semi-custom furniture-different wood than display piece-different finish-even different dimensions.

FAIR? Fair is in the eye of the beholder. I DO NOT WORK FOR AMISH FURNITURE. I do know a bit about woodworking. This at least the second time he has without details posted negative information about amish furniture.

His issue is what he ordered can in in the wrong color. Amish furniture is remaking his piece. His objection is waiting again.
Quality, WOOD furniture cannot be rushed. For one thing after assembly the piece should sit to stabilize before final sanding and finishing.

I am waiting for the keyboard drawer and corrected hardware and my objection is a lack of response. I was supposed to receive it a month and a half ago

BCEagle78 10-21-2019 03:18 PM

I ordered a dining table and six chairs from the Amish Furniture Store in Wildwood. The set is very well made but we discovered a blemish to the table top when it was delivered. The person who delivered the table took a picture of the blemish and said that he would review with the owner and we would get a call back to get the blemish fixed. After two weeks, I have not received any calls back. I have called on my own where they said they need to talk to the owner. But my calls have gone unanswered.

I will never do business again with Amish Furniture Store. I bought a brand new table and expected it to be delivered without any blemishes. The Amish Furniture Store does not stand behind the products they sell. They treat their customers poorly. Avoid this store!!!!!