Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Women (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/women-234603/)

larbud 03-18-2017 08:08 AM

Women

Angela Merkel, Teresa may..Two perfect examples of women trying to do a man's job and failing miserably. Thank God hillary clinton isnt turning our country into European wimps! Sorry girls but leave the killing of the enemy muslims to the men.We don't need any sympathetic hearts or minds.War isn't a pretty thing.we love our women in this country but please let what Men we have left protect the USA. You dont need to know anything we will handle it .

wjboyer1 03-18-2017 09:16 AM

women in power

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Angela Merkel, Teresa may..Two perfect examples of women trying to do a man's job and failing miserably. Thank God hillary clinton isnt turning our country into European wimps! Sorry girls but leave the killing of the enemy muslims to the men.We don't need any sympathetic hearts or minds.War isn't a pretty thing.we love our women in this country but please let what Men we have left protect the USA. You dont need to know anything we will handle it .

Of course you cannot forget Golda Meir who was Prime Minister of Israel during the times in 1969, Egypt initiated the War of Attrition, with the goal of exhausting Israel into surrendering the Sinai Peninsula, and in 6 October 1973, Syria and Egypt staged a surprise attack on Israel on Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar: both conflicts Isreal won.

You cannot forget Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister of India, whose tenure lasted 11 years, 90 days, and a second time lasting 4 years, 290 days

You cannot forget Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of Great Britain whose tenure lasted 11 years, 208 days.

And the list goes on....

But why take my word for it: go to List of elected or appointed female heads of government - Wikipedia and look for yourself.

Check out why Andrea Merkel is the most powerful woman in the world today: Ten reasons Angela Merkel is the world’s most powerful woman | World news | The Guardian

larbud 03-18-2017 09:19 AM

How about we change the thread title to stupid liberal conts of the present.. Deflect deflect deflect...........U know what I mean...

cologal 03-18-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
How about we change the thread title to stupid liberal conts of the present.. Deflect deflect deflect...........U know what I mean...

First that you can't spell, second you have a one track mind and third you are impotent!

Do the little blue pills not work or will no women actually look at you!

dave harris 03-18-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Men have been running the world for how long, it's really in good shape isn't it?

dirtbanker 03-18-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Men have been running the world for how long, it's really in good shape isn't it?

Looks like Don had you pegged all along...

billethkid 03-18-2017 11:04 AM

sexist pi$$ing contests = lose, lose.

Second only to being is a pi$$ing contest with a skunk!!

rubicon 03-18-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Dear Guest:

Why would you lead with your chin? Unless of course this is your way of entertaining?

Your position is so far over reaching its doomed from the start, as it would be for someone making the same accusation about men, blacks, whites, jews catholic, etc.
You are dealing in absolutes and the only absolute is that we are all going to die, that and we are all working on avoiding that one absolute:D

My concern is not strong women. My concern is that the feminist movement has emasculated too many males...but i digress

Personal Best Regards:

Reiver 03-18-2017 12:54 PM

I bet Winnie Mandela could have cleared out Isis with just 10,000 tires, a tanker of gasoline and a box of matches.

dave harris 03-18-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Very stupid reply, trumpster's can't have a civil reply so do as theirleader comrade trump and just blurt something out.

MDLNB 03-18-2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Very stupid reply, trumpster's can't have a civil reply so do as theirleader comrade trump and just blurt something out.

Right, Pope Dave. You are just the perfect example of piety, right? Your manners never lapsed, right?

larbud 03-18-2017 08:51 PM

Regardless,The sand nifgers are overrunning the civilized world and I for one can't imagine why the libturds are so enthralled by the fact...

ColdNoMore 03-18-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

Why would you lead with your chin? Unless of course this is your way of entertaining?

Your position is so far over reaching its doomed from the start, as it would be for someone making the same accusation about men, blacks, whites, jews catholic, etc.
You are dealing in absolutes and the only absolute is that we are all going to die, that and we are all working on avoiding that one absolute

My concern is not strong women. My concern is that the feminist movement has emasculated too many males...but i digress

Personal Best Regards:

So THAT'S your main problem. :22yikes:

You feel emasculated. :1rotfl:

You poor, poor little wimpy twit. :D

Deepest Sincere Wishes: :wave:

cologal 03-18-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Regardless,The sand nifgers are overrunning the civilized world and I for one can't imagine why the libturds are so enthralled by the fact...

The resident racist spews his hateful message again. We get it you don't like black people!

Try to come up with some other response!

Don Baldwin 03-18-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I've learned not to bother replying to her...sometimes I forget to look and reply anyway. It's sad...she asks some good questions but doesn't want to hear the answers.

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

You are dealing in absolutes and the only absolute is that we are all going to die, that and we are all working on avoiding that one absolute:D

Personal Best Regards:

Pendulums ALWAYS swing...everything eventually reverts to the mean. We're living in anomalous times. Women have extraordinary power right now. It WILL end, either by a revolution by white men because of deteriorating conditions from the riding minority majority...a "that's all I can stand" moment...or...it will end when the minority majority has taken control. And America turns 3rd world. Black and Hispanic men won't take their sh!t. They'll just stomp them when they act up.

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Yes they are...they are overwhelmingly the majority. EVERY civilized country is taking them in...in unsupportable numbers. Western Civilization, America, many European countries...we're doomed, we're being bred out. They WILL change everything. "Our" women are backing the wrong horse. The majority majority WILL treat women like sh!t...they already do. Watch BET, Univision...women ARE sex objects. You will go back to being property...you had it made living "under" white men, you were free to do whatever you wished. Those days are numbered.