Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Did Trump REALLY request gold carriage ride with queen???? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/did-trump-really-request-gold-carriage-ride-queen-238187/)

jebartle 04-15-2017 03:51 PM

Did Trump REALLY request gold carriage ride with queen????

Tried to fact check, Daily News and The Hill, confirmed! Parliament voted to not see him during October visit, so surprised he had the Gaul to request ride. British friends are NOT excited about Trump visit, will see how this goes??????

rubicon 04-15-2017 03:59 PM

By October he will have them eating out o his hand

Personal Best Regards:

dirtbanker 04-15-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1386824)
Tried to fact check, Daily News and The Hill, confirmed! Parliament voted to not see him during October visit, so surprised he had the Gaul to request ride. British friends are NOT excited about Trump visit, will see how this goes??????

"Tried to fact check"?
We appointed you as the official fact checker on this forum, and now you are acting like the liberal you are, using "discounting" phrasing and words to justify posting absolute CRAP!
I am almost as disapointed in you as I was in Obamma's efforts to improve racial differences...it has to suck knowing your a failure POS just like Obamma??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rockyrd 04-15-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
By October he will have them eating out o his hand

Personal Best Regards:

Your love, and I sincerely mean LOVE, for this man has no bounds.

I asked before and you never responded.

WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS WITH EVERY SWITCH HE MAKES ?

A sincere question as he moves from your hard right to a real Republican inquiring minds want to know.

Thus far, as he changes, you change right with him, which if not love is total blindness. He is turning his back on you, but you turn with him, it seems. Boy I sure wish the search option here would allow me to bring up your strongly worded posts against what he and you are now for.

He is not practicing anything close to nationalism or making America great again.

While I now support his "direction", it sure as heck is NOT where he was going with your applause.

Won't rest until he has or shows a REAL policy toward Syria...either he supports Assad or he does not. He had BOTH positions in one week. I suppose the prior gassing and all the deaths did not impress him until this one.

In any case, you might be right....he could be cheered in UK, but they take the Queen seriously and he has insulted her PUBLICLY on more than one occasions.

dirtbanker 04-15-2017 04:41 PM

Yes Rubi, inquiring minds want to know...
Have you ever loved a man more than Rockface has?
Have you ever avoided answering an unfounded and stupid question from Rockface??
BIG ONE HERE: do you have any plans of changing your opinion, of course this is subject to what others post or information that becomes available...so are you going to make decision and never waive from it, no matter what???
Rockface wishes his memory was better, don't most on here????
Do you feel Trump is still putting America first?????

dirtbanker 04-15-2017 04:42 PM

Your lucky Rockface was unable to find that in paragraphs of copy and paste...

Rockyrd 04-15-2017 05:08 PM

This man actually feels as like he is above the law.

This article is on his appointments and how secretly they hide conflicts.

This was probably behind the secret White House guest register.

This is simply stated the most secretive administration of any kind. This SHOULD be read by all Americans, but I doubt those with man crushes will read it. They care about Trump, not our country.

This is sneaky and terrible,

"In at least two cases, the appointments may have already led to violations of the administration’s own ethics rules. But evaluating if and when such violations have occurred has become almost impossible because the Trump administration is secretly issuing waivers to the rules."

"But the Trump administration is more vulnerable to conflicts than the prior administration, particularly after the president eliminated an ethics provision that prohibits lobbyists from joining agencies they lobbied in the prior two years. The White House also announced on Friday that it would keep its visitors’ logs secret, discontinuing the release of information on corporate executives, lobbyists and others who enter the complex, often to try to influence federal policy. The changes have drawn intense criticism from government ethics advocates across the city.

Mr. Trump’s appointees are also far wealthier and have more complex financial holdings and private-sector ties than officials hired at the start of the Obama administration, according to an Office of Government Ethics analysis that the White House has made public. This creates a greater chance that they might have conflicts related to investments or former clients, which could force them to sell off assets, recuse themselves or seek a waiver.

A White House spokeswoman, Sarah H. Sanders, declined repeated requests by The Times to speak with Stefan C. Passantino, the White House lawyer in charge of the ethics policy. Instead, the White House provided a written statement that did not address any of the specific questions about potential violations The Times had identified."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/u...icts.html?_r=0

dirtbanker 04-15-2017 05:09 PM

Please copy and paste what we should read in bold

Taltarzac725 04-15-2017 07:06 PM

Trump demands a carriage ride with the Queen during his U.K. visit - MarketWatch

The man is a moron as far as security is concerned. This is one of the most hated men in the World and the Queen is one of the most beloved women in the World.

graciegirl 04-15-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Your love, and I sincerely mean LOVE, for this man has no bounds.

I asked before and you never responded.

WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS WITH EVERY SWITCH HE MAKES ?

A sincere question as he moves from your hard right to a real Republican inquiring minds want to know.

Thus far, as he changes, you change right with him, which if not love is total blindness. He is turning his back on you, but you turn with him, it seems. Boy I sure wish the search option here would allow me to bring up your strongly worded posts against what he and you are now for.

He is not practicing anything close to nationalism or making America great again.

While I now support his "direction", it sure as heck is NOT where he was going with your applause.

Won't rest until he has or shows a REAL policy toward Syria...either he supports Assad or he does not. He had BOTH positions in one week. I suppose the prior gassing and all the deaths did not impress him until this one.

In any case, you might be right....he could be cheered in UK, but they take the Queen seriously and he has insulted her PUBLICLY on more than one occasions.

You sure do get your knickers in a hitch. I think it is impossible for you to not be upset all of the time. Time will tell what happens, we can't change things. We are a bunch of old fart posters who no longer move and shake much of anything...Out of all the posters Rubicon is the most...sane and the most calm. I may not always agree with him, but I never think he needs Midol.

When we overstate, we lose our audience. I often do it and I know it, but I think you have me beat, Bucco.

Don't come back and say...WHAT DID I OVERSTATE? WHY DO YOU THINK I AM TOO EMOTIONAL? WHAT KnICKERs? WHAT Hitch.

Just chill. Wait and see. The queen may knight him eventually, who knows?

Taltarzac725 04-15-2017 07:12 PM

Trump is about the most ignoble world leader I can think of. Why would the British Royalty want anything to do with him?

dbussone 04-15-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1386891)
You sure do get your knickers in a hitch. I think it is impossible for you to not be upset all of the time. Time will tell what happens, we can't change things. We are a bunch of old fart posters who no longer move and shake much of anything...Out of all the posters Rubicon is the most...sane and the most calm. I may not always agree with him, but I never think he needs Midol.

When we overstate, we lose our audience. I often do it and I know it, but I think you have me beat, Bucco.

Don't come back and say...WHAT DID I OVERSTATE? WHY DO YOU THINK I AM TOO EMOTIONAL? WHAT KnICKERs? WHAT Hitch.

I love it. SIR Donald J. Trump. And may I also suggest Lady Gracie Girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rockyrd 04-15-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

When we overstate, we lose our audience. I often do it and I know, but I think you have me beat, Bucco.

Rubicon spreads falsehoods.

Rubicon, almost daily, criticizes millions of Americans with no facts or back up.

Rubicon plagerize other people's thoughts.

Rubicon, and it appears you also, lectures...he does not discuss.

Rubicon not only spreads falsehoods, he flat out lies on here.

Rubicon may be the biggest hypocrite I ever saw on this forum.

Rubicon, purposely avoids issue discussions, but routinely gives sermons to us nothing's about sticking to issues.

Rubicon, in just about every post, speaks DOWN to all the readers, and as a results is routinely insulting.

I could go on, but you don't care at all.

And appreciate that I can beat you at anything. You seem to feel superior to me and thus I will accept that.

Rockyrd 04-15-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I take what I post seriously.

Unlike Rubicon, your hero and you, I read a lot and am well informed.

When I "overstate", I supply backup, I supply links. I do not preach..linsearch for opinions.

I realize, or so it seems, that you and Rubicon think yourself special and above us all.

But, I am not following a phony dog that never existed...I do not jusy say things with no backup...that story would be looked into by me before posting it.

Actually, the open racists on here, as sad as they are are well above you and Rubicon. They at least attempt to make case.

You to simply expect people to believe your statements because you said it.

I have found the two of you to be far from factual on more occasions that I can even count.

So both of you...keep your lectures..you two are not that important.

Rockyrd 04-15-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I love it. SIR Donald J. Trump. And may I also suggest Lady Gracie Girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

She and Rubicon simply waltz in this forum, pronounce lies as fact and waltz right out.

Very regal.

It gets old..they can't see it, but they are not even close to as smart as they think they are.