Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   A very good day to enjoy. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/very-good-day-enjoy-239793/)

graciegirl 04-30-2017 06:40 AM

A very good day to enjoy.

David Francisco | Facebook

Abby10 04-30-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Amen to that, sister!

MDLNB 04-30-2017 11:49 AM

I know that I am not the first to say it, but I'll second that.

rubicon 04-30-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I eschew Facebook, Google, Twitter because they carry primarily faux news and have arranged their format to hide the conservative view

They are all the internet version of television "The "View:D

Personal Best Regards

Rockyrd 04-30-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I eschew Facebook, Google, Twitter because they carry primarily faux news and have arranged their format to hide the conservative view

They are all the internet version of television "The "View:D

Personal Best Regards

Can you back up those accusations ?

All that you mention are in control of the user entirely.

Why would you simply make accusations with no backup ?

I know understand your general lack of information...fake news to you is what you do not agree with.

Please supply specific back up for your baseless accusations.

ColdNoMore 04-30-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Can you back up those accusations ?

All that you mention are in control of the user entirely.

Why would you simply make accusations with no backup ?

I know understand your general lack of information...fake news to you is what you do not agree with.

Please supply specific back up for your baseless accusations

You'll have to give him a little time to Google something he can plagiarize, change a few words...and try to pass off as his own. :oops:

Don't expect a link however...as he has NEVER supplied even one.

Which makes sense of course, when your entire pseudo-intellectual act is predicated on trying to fool the less than bright co-cultists and you don't even want them to see... where you plagiarized the ideas/posts that you are presenting as your own.

dirtbanker 04-30-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Are we talking about your "BOY"?
OOPS, for got he is liberal and not held to that requirement...

dirtbanker 04-30-2017 07:35 PM

///

billethkid 05-01-2017 09:04 AM

The social media sites like facebook have no more credibility than the writings on the bathroom stall walls.

Unfortunately we have become a society that thrives on and depends upon and quotes these sources as if they were credible sources.

I am quite happy to be among those who do not use any of the social sites........except this one.....and a lot here is akin to those bathroom stall musings!!

Don Baldwin 05-01-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
The social media sites like facebook have no more credibility than the writings on the bathroom stall walls.

Unfortunately we have become a society that thrives on and depends upon and quotes these sources as if they were credible sources.

I am quite happy to be among those who do not use any of the social sites........except this one.....and a lot here is akin to those bathroom stall musings!!

Social media, twitter, facebook, is used by professionals as a tool. THEY start the meme...spread it around...and they hope it keeps spreading becoming viral.

autumnspring 05-01-2017 06:04 PM

You've posted this too many times

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You'll have to give him a little time to Google something he can plagiarize, change a few words...and try to pass off as his own. :oops:

Which makes sense of course, when your entire pseudo-intellectual act is predicated on trying to fool the less than bright co-cultists and you don't even want them to see... where you plagiarized the ideas/posts that you are presenting as your own.

I am not the person you keep sending this crap to but, plagiarism changing a few words. Passing other people's ideas as your own.

Come now. People who do not use the language invested by others. People who do not realize that everything the do or think is based on history.

Heck your ideas are far more COMMON then you think.
You, likely throughout your life have felt others are impressed by your putting others down.

I'M NOT. I EXPECT THEIR ARE TWO THAT ARE-YOU AND YOURSELF

ColdNoMore 05-01-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I am not the person you keep sending this crap to but, plagiarism changing a few words. Passing other people's ideas as your own.

Come now. People who do not use the language invested by others. People who do not realize that everything the do or think is based on history.

Heck your ideas are far more COMMON then you think.
You, likely throughout your life have felt others are impressed by your putting others down.

I'M NOT. I EXPECT THEIR ARE TWO THAT ARE-YOU AND YOURSELF

Than...There. :ho:

Deepest Sincere Wishes: :wave: