Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Pelosi forgets who is current president (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/pelosi-forgets-who-current-president-240028/)

MDLNB 05-02-2017 02:37 AM

Pelosi forgets who is current president

Pelosi Bush Gaffe.mp4

“While it's only a couple weeks since the inauguration, there's complete evidence. We've seen nothing that we can work, well I can work, with President Bush on and I'm disappointed because I thought that there might be some interest because of what he said in the campaign. Which turns out to be not true, a hoax, and really dangerous to the economic stability of America's working families.”

rubicon 05-02-2017 06:27 AM

Her faux pas continue and the speculation is cerebral disorder?

Personal Best Regards:

billethkid 05-02-2017 10:02 AM

her CA comrades will keep her there for life and beyond.

The woman barely can string two sentences together.

She can get all the plastic surgery and face lifts she can afford.....has no effect on the brain or lack of sense....as she proves daily!!

coralway 05-02-2017 11:35 AM

Compared to our fake POTUS, aka, Putin's Puppet, Ms Pelosi comes off as a genius.

cologal 05-02-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Compared to our fake POTUS, aka, Putin's Puppet, Ms Pelosi comes off as a genius.

:bigbow::bigbow:

They will follow the Orange Man like lemmings!

Taltarzac725 05-02-2017 12:07 PM

Nancy Pelosi calls President Trump President Bush | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

No big deal. Donald John Trump has caused numerous brain farts in many people. Some very prolonged ones. :1rotfl:

Chi-Town 05-02-2017 01:53 PM

Let's watch how a pro does it......

President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

MDLNB 05-02-2017 04:14 PM

Pelogrosi is starting to look more and more like Bate's dead stuffed mother. The libs will preserve her and prop her up in congress. She will suddenly seem smarter, due to her silence. I doubt she will look any worse.

MDLNB 05-02-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I'd be interested in your evidence that Trump has any kind of relationship with Putin, other than your outdated liberal talking points. I have seen evidence that Obama had an agreement with Putin and that Hillary made some big money dealing with Russia, as well as her crony, Podesta. But, you have nothing on Trump.

Your slander just makes you look ignorant. Work on your game.

MDLNB 05-02-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Nancy Pelosi calls President Trump President Bush | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

No big deal. Donald John Trump has caused numerous brain farts in many people. Some very prolonged ones. :1rotfl:

I agree. You are proof of his effect on the sensitive types.

billethkid 05-02-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Compared to our fake POTUS, aka, Putin's Puppet, Ms Pelosi comes off as a genius...

What was that swooooosssshhhing sound?
Credibility out the window.

ColdNoMore 05-02-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Let's watch how a pro does it......

President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube

:1rotfl: :1rotfl: :1rotfl:

In all honesty though, at least Bush wasn't a narcissistic sociopath. :oops:

MDLNB 05-03-2017 04:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Of course you would think she is a genius. You also thought that Killary was an innocent victim..........:1rotfl:

rubicon 05-03-2017 04:30 AM

Some columnist wrote that Nancy Pelosi had so many face lifts that when her husband kissed her he was really kissing her behind.:D

The lady is obviously experiencing some sort of cognitive disorder, that or she keeps a flask in her pocketbook. its painful to watch
and I have compassion for most human beings. she would be wise to make a graceful exit.

Personal Best Regards:

dirtbanker 05-03-2017 08:37 AM

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Nancy Pelosi happened to appear. Ms Pelosi took the opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track..'

'What sort of question?' asked Pelosi.

Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history.'