Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Donald John Trump. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/happy-birthday-donald-john-trump-242534/)

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 01:23 PM

Happy Birthday Donald John Trump.

I like his idea --if it is his-- of lawyers needing apprenticeships rather than law school. Or in addition to law school.

There was so much gamesmanship at the U of MN Law School when I was there and so little passage of knowledge that was useful except for passing the bar.

As many know I missed it in my 2nd shot by 251/260 for Minnesota even though I knew I was moving out of Minnesota soon after I took this Bar Exam. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law anyway unless it is unaffiliated with the law library where they work.

President Donald J. Trump | whitehouse.gov

MDLNB 06-14-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I like his idea --if it is his-- of lawyers needing apprenticeships rather than law school. Or in addition to law school.

There was so much gamesmanship at the U of MN Law School when I was there and so little passage of knowledge that was useful except for passing the bar.

As many know I missed it in my 2nd shot by 251/260 for Minnesota even though I knew I was moving out of Minnesota soon after I took this Bar Exam. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law anyway unless it is unaffiliated with the law library where they work.

President Donald J. Trump | whitehouse.gov

I thought this thread was about Trump's birthday. But, instead I get another summer re-run of Tal's boring *ss life. If I wanted to know all about you, I would sign up in Facebook. This is a political forum, not a beauty contest.

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I thought this thread was about Trump's birthday. But, instead I get another summer re-run of Tal's boring *ss life. If I wanted to know all about you, I would sign up in Facebook. This is a political forum, not a beauty contest.

It is about a good idea I heard about from the Secretary of Labor about apprentices which could include lawyers. If you do not want to read my posts put me on your Ignore List. I'd like that. Trump apprentices' starting pay $60K, more in demand than college grads: Secretary Acosta | Fox Business

Allegiance 06-14-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1411660)
It is about a good idea I heard about from the Secretary of Labor about apprentices which could include lawyers. If you do not want to read my posts put me on your Ignore List. I'd like that. Trump apprentices' starting pay $60K, more in demand than college grads: Secretary Acosta | Fox Business

So, instead of complaining in the general forum, why not take your own advice and put people on ignore, permanently? Not for five minutes.

MDLNB 06-14-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

You do realize that you titled it Happy Birthday *****? Or, did you fantasize about being President Trump? Because the whole comment other than one sentence was about YOU.

Let me repeat this and type real slow so you can read it. Your subject title does not relate to your comment. And your link did not relate to your comment, other than giving us a bio of President Trump.

Sorry, patience in not my virtue.

MDLNB 06-14-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Apparently the ignore list does not work because I keep getting responses from all of the libtards that said I was on their ignore list, including you. So, why would I use it. Does the ignore list also make a new thread disappear, if it is started by one of you?

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 03:42 PM

Statement from President Donald J. Trump | whitehouse.gov

Statement from President Donald John Trump about the 6/14/2017 gunman attack.

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 03:46 PM

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Good links about Donald John Trump.

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Good links about Donald John Trump.

President Donald J. Trump - Biography.com

I will be looking for more of these.

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
President Donald J. Trump - Biography.com

I will be looking for more of these.

His Facebook-- President Donald J. Trump - Home | Facebook

Twitter-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 03:53 PM

The 100 most Donald Trump quotes about his first 100 days - POLITICO

First 100 Days of Donald John Trump.

Taltarzac725 06-14-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Another link on Trump--

Donald Trump - U.S. Presidents - HISTORY.com

Trump humor. Korean words for deal --

Quote:

거래
georae
deal
noun
우리는 삼 일 동안 협상하였지만, 거래를 하지 못했습니다.
Urineun sam il dongan hyeopsanghayeotjjiman, georaereul haji mothaetsseumnida.
We negotiated for 3 days, but we couldn't reach a deal.
사업 거래
saeop georae
business deal
거래를 협상하다
georaereul hyeopssanghada
negotiate a deal
거래하다
georaehada
make a deal

Chi-Town 06-14-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1411655)

You tell him! Your post is why this is no political forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MDLNB 06-15-2017 09:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Guest
You tell him! Your post is why this is no political forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

lil' chi

Taltarzac725 06-15-2017 12:43 PM

I wish some of these people were a little more astute about the very true statement that "knowledge is power". It it about networking mostly through the help of librarians in all settings.