Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Post count test (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/post-count-test-242613/)

Allegiance 06-16-2017 08:08 AM

Post count test

Allegiance 06-16-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1412353)

Allegiance 06-16-2017 08:11 AM

Thinking about writing a bot that would give me 100,000 posts before the end of the day.

Just so Tal will know I do things other than pull wings off butterflies.

dirtbanker 06-16-2017 08:11 AM

Chi-Town 06-16-2017 10:04 AM

It's funny......every time you knock him he goes deeper into your head. I don't mean to annoy you, but it's fun to watch.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Rockyrd 06-16-2017 10:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
It's funny......every time you knock him he goes deeper into your head. I don't mean to annoy you, but it's fun to watch.

TAL has taken over as chief Troll annoyance and compliance officer.

He does have them simply chasing their troll tails.

dirtbanker 06-16-2017 10:18 AM

Oh yeah the wackadoodle sure has control of a few imbeciles in this forum. He appeals to thier codependency of helping the weak and those that make poor choices in life...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rockyrd 06-16-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Oh yeah the wackadoodle sure has control of a few imbeciles in this forum. He appeals to thier codependency of helping the weak and those that make poor choices in life...

Well, be proud, you CERTAINLY rank as one of the "imbeciles" as you call them over which he RULES.

Chi-Town 06-16-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1412445)

Just like I was saying.....this is fun to watch.

dirtbanker 06-16-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1412451)
Well, be proud, you CERTAINLY rank as one of the "imbeciles" as you call them over which he RULES.

Wrong...I have no codependency issue, I feel no remorse for that idiot's poor choices in life.

I do despise the fact that he free loads off of us that contribute in the way of income tax. Obviously he has little pride.

But, you and Chi are like lost souls, trying to stick up for the weak and needy that he is. You two are the embicil I was describing. Thanks for asking.

Rockyrd 06-16-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Wrong...I have no codependency issue, I feel no remorse for that idiot's poor choices in life.

I do despise the fact that he free loads off of us that contribute in the way of income tax. Obviously he has little pride.

But, you and Chi are like lost souls, trying to stick up for the weak and needy that he is. You two are the embicil I was describing. Thanks for asking.

CHI and are on opposite sides politically, and neither of us makes such judgements as you feel entitled to do.....

BUT, from my perspective...on this forum.....now matter what...

TAL is heads above in intellect, understanding, and knowledge of YOU and all your trolls. You, indeed have no value whatsoever.

As Chi says, TAL is do deep inside your head, but that thought alone gives me the creeps.

Chi-Town 06-16-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1412503)

...you and Chi are like lost souls, trying to stick up for the weak and needy that he is. You two are the embicil I was describing. Thanks for asking.

Embicil, this is for you:

The good the bad and the ugly - see you soon idiots - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk