Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Painters & Interior Designers (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/painters-interior-designers-246/)
-   -   Oscar's Quality Painting LLC (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/painters-interior-designers-246/oscars-quality-painting-llc-242814/)

Ad poster 06-20-2017 09:04 AM

Oscar's Quality Painting LLC

1 Attachment(s)
Oscar's Quality Painting LLC

Superior Job at Affordable Prices

Painting In The Villages for 15 Years

FREE ESTIMATE

352-361-4414

oscarsqualitypainting@gmail.com

Lindasue1022 06-24-2017 08:36 AM

Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

kduffy 06-26-2017 05:38 PM

Just had Oscar and his team paint our home. Very pleased with efficiency, professionalism, price and quality of work. Highly recommend

Gigi Vlamis 07-09-2017 04:16 AM

Oscar's qualit painters

I had Oscar, and his crew paint the whole interior of the house 2 years ago including the woodwork the staff was very efficient hard workers. Oscar is a perfectionist not even a drop of paint anywhere just had them for a touch up last week where the corners and garage door and few nail marks on the wall in the fall I will be getting him to paint the outside of my home wonderful job 5 STARS very nice crew.

marynealmichigan 10-01-2017 04:22 PM

Oscar's Painting

We found Oscar and his crew to be amazing. They painted our entire home in 1 day- not just one coat of paint, but 2!

The crew was professional, yet friendly and fun to interact with. I would highly recommend them and would give them 5 stars.

Debfrommaine 10-01-2017 04:50 PM

Oscar and crew were excellent to work with!

schoolmates2 08-15-2018 09:33 AM

Best painter!

Our experience with Oscar was excellent! He is very polite and professional. He does exactly what you ask for and his crew is very careful and neat. He has very competitive prices... we are totally satisfied! Thanks Oscar!

Justinemck 01-05-2019 09:56 PM

I should have posted my review 18 months ago when Oscar’s crew painted the entire interior of our home, but, as they say, better late than never. This is a 5 star company and I highly recommend them for their excellent painting skills, professionalism, neatness and overall quality. Their price was very reasonable and they delivered as promised. Thank you Oscar and crew!

nancy32163 08-06-2019 09:49 AM

Would never choose anyone else. Oscars is the best!

We had our home painted and they did a beautiful job. Very reasonable. We have an Iris. We loved that the workers worked well together, laughted and whistled. A very happy bunch and their work was inspected after. This company cares about their customers. Very very pleased. Nancy

600th Photo Sq 08-07-2019 07:20 AM

I have hired " Oscar Painting " many times. I don't bother getting an estimate from him anymore. Oscar just gives me his best price that's it...pay him when the job is finished. His word, his smile, and above all the quality is Fantastic.

I leave my home and return a few hours later, just before they finish. They are terrific and trustworthy....plus I have a cat and he is fine with the guys.

PS: Thank You Oscar

Decadeofdave 11-23-2019 09:06 PM

I highly recommend Oscars. I just had him paint our entire new (to us) home. Good price and good service. 5 stars

Tom Grooms 11-24-2019 08:51 AM

Oscar is the man, he's painted the interior of our home a few times and just completed our exterior. Always quality work. Thanks Oscar!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

John_W 11-24-2019 09:56 AM

We had Oscar paint our CYV in September. First a power-washer operator arrives a couple of days earlier and cleans all the concrete and what really pops, is the rain gutters and soffits which were starting to look gray turned white again.

A couple of days later Oscar's crew arrived about 8:30 and 2 guys removed all the downspouts, sealed all the cracks, and then starting painting all the trim. Then they rolled on the big areas, twice, yes two coats of Sherwin Williams best outdoor paint. Normally costs $70 a gallon for you or me. They were finished in 8 hours. Oscar besides giving estimates and managing his company is still hands on, he did our front door which looked great since it's a totally different color.

BEFORE - THIS PHOTO IS 6 YEARS OLD SO THE LANDSCAPING IS DIFFERENT

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...74&oe=5E44C2B5

AFTER OSCAR'S CREW WAS FINISHED AND TERRASCAPE REFRESHED OUR LANDSCAPING

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d4&oe=5E81EFBD

kar guy 01-28-2021 09:54 PM

He has done 2 homes for us. No one does a better job. Always use Oscars Painting

Sabella 01-29-2021 06:15 AM

Oscars

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justinemck (Post 1613616)
I should have posted my review 18 months ago when Oscar’s crew painted the entire interior of our home, but, as they say, better late than never. This is a 5 star company and I highly recommend them for their excellent painting skills, professionalism, neatness and overall quality. Their price was very reasonable and they delivered as promised. Thank you Oscar and crew!

Oscar painted the exterior of my house. Excellent job -great price