Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Trump's hypocrisy reaches new high. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/trumps-hypocrisy-reaches-new-high-243019/)

ColdNoMore 06-24-2017 07:27 AM

Trump's hypocrisy reaches new high.

Until just recently, Trump has refused, in spite of 17 of our intelligence agencies stating otherwise, to even acknowledge Russian meddling in our election...and going so far as to say it could have been a 400lb hacker in his bedroom.

He has refused to criticize Putin in any way or fashion, raising concerns from decent Americans...about what blackmail items Putin might have on Trump.

Now Trump, in a very roundabout and obscure way, seems to admit that Russia WAS actively involved in trying to throw the election to him...but blames Obama for not stopping it. :oops:

First of all, we don't know what our intelligence agencies did to try and mitigate Russia's manipulation leading up to the election.

Secondly, imagine the screaming that would have ensued, had Obama publicly came out and stated...that there was a Russian operation to try and get Trump elected.

Obviously, Obama was limited in what he could publicly say without appearing to try and help Hillary...of which he had too much integrity to do.

Thirdly, instead of trying to deflect the real issue of how much Trump and his gang had to do with helping the Russians, the real question is....'Now that you're POTUS Trump, what are YOU going to do about the Russian meddling?'

The answer of course is NOTHING...as he is too busy trying to deflect the investigations into him and his thugs.

Now watch how Trump and his cultists will latch on to the supposed failure of Obama, on something they have up until now refused to even admit...to try and throw out red-herrings as to their own culpability. :popcorn:

You can count on it. :thumbup:

Taltarzac725 06-24-2017 07:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Until just recently, Trump has refused, in spite of 17 of our intelligence agencies stating otherwise, to even acknowledge Russian meddling in our election...and going so far as to say it could have been a 400lb hacker in his bedroom.

He has refused to criticize Putin in any way or fashion, raising concerns from decent Americans...about what blackmail items Putin might have on Trump.

Now Trump, in a very roundabout and obscure way, seems to admit that Russia WAS actively involved in trying to throw the election to him...but blames Obama for not stopping it. :oops:

First of all, we don't know what our intelligence agencies did to try and mitigate Russia's manipulation leading up to the election.

Secondly, imagine the screaming that would have ensued, had Obama publicly came out and stated...that there was a Russian operation to try and get Trump elected.

Obviously, Obama was limited in what he could publicly say without appearing to try and help Hillary...of which he had too much integrity to do.

Thirdly, instead of trying to deflect the real issue of how much Trump and his gang had to do with helping the Russians, the real question is....'Now that you're POTUS Trump, what are YOU going to do about the Russian meddling?'

The answer of course is NOTHING...as he is too busy trying to deflect the investigations into him and his thugs.

Now watch how Trump and his cultists will latch on to the supposed failure of Obama, on something they have up until now refused to even admit...to try and throw out red-herrings as to their own culpability. :popcorn:

You can count on it. :thumbup:

Maybe he is doing something we do not know about?

Allegiance 06-24-2017 07:42 AM

Russia Russia Russia. O yeah, the Democrats blocked the investigation into Russian election interference. Where is your outrage?

Now step one, Lynch being investigated, let's hope it's a real investigation with a real prosecutor and power of subpoena etc

Obama Lynch Clinton most corrupt ever.

Lol. Everything I schooled you losers on coming to pass.

Papi, are you still hung over from the ceremony? What do you think? Dems berry badd?

Joe De Vito 06-24-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Maybe he is doing something we do not know about?

Trump doing something we don't know about? Now, that is a novel idea. He brags about doing something about immigration that has been the law for the last 20 years.

He brags about a coal mine being open in Penn, when the process of opening the mine started early last year.

He will take what Obama started last year about the Russian meddling, and take full credit for it. That is, of course, he does anything at all to hurt his best friend, Putin.

Joe De Vito 06-24-2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Russia Russia Russia. O yeah, the Democrats blocked the investigation into Russian election interference. Where is your outrage?

Now step one, Lynch being investigated, let's hope it's a real investigation with a real prosecutor and power of subpoena etc

Obama Lynch Clinton most corrupt ever.

Lol. Everything I schooled you losers on coming to pass.

Papi, are you still hung over from the ceremony? What do you think? Dems berry badd?

You couldn't school a 4 year old on how to use a bathroom.

Trump was out yelling at every campaign stop that the election was rigged. What the hell do you think would have happened if Obama went into detail in October about the Russians hacking the election to benefit HIM?

He still won't accept the fact that the Russians hacking helped him. The only things that Trump are concerned about is money, and his ego. The man is operating without a clue.

Taltarzac725 06-24-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You couldn't school a 4 year old on how to use a bathroom.

Trump was out yelling at every campaign stop that the election was rigged. What the hell do you think would have happened if Obama went into detail in October about the Russians hacking the election to benefit HIM?

He still won't accept the fact that the Russians hacking helped him. The only things that Trump are concerned about is money, and his ego. The man is operating without a clue.

I have heard some commentators say that Trump does not know why Trump says things which sounds right. And this was on a FOX station from a Republican Commentator.

Rockyrd 06-24-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I have heard some commentators say that Trump does not know why Trump says things which sounds right. And this was on a FOX station from a Republican Commentator.

THIS I believe.

When he made up alias's to talk on the phone to tout himself; when he made crazy claims, and actually took out full page ads to accuse people in NYC; when he creates this false world he lives in (and has admitted to doing so); when actual court records show how bad his record with suits really is and yet he says it did not happen; when he went on public airways to demean his ex wives; when he accuses anyone who might disagree with him of the most henious things he can think of (see Judges, ex Presidents, sitting Presidents, FBI directors, etc)...all proven totally untrue, I wondered about him.

He went to Iowa the other night and told one lie after another and folks cheered him.

My question is and has been to all those who come on here and blame others for "going after him"..and the MSM for being mean and unfair.

Hey.....all of what is reported is 100% TRUE...ALL VERIFIABLE. What are you asking ? That the media not report what our President says ?

All of his problems are SELF MADE...totally and completely.

WHY, knowing his lies and how he has lied his entire life, can you possibly trust him and WOW....actually come on here and say it is made up. HAVE YOU NO PRIDE ? CAN YOU NOT READ ?

NOBODY on here will respond except to attack me. I am not the one who is lying to you. NONE on here have an answer...it is the MSM or whatever they choose to blame for HIS BEHAVIOR AND WORDS.

I will expect the usual crude and immature language now, but you people must be totally nincompoops to not see what is going on.

Lottoguy 06-24-2017 11:42 AM

Trump is not worried at all. He is more upset that his 23rd time on the golf courses this year is being counted by people like me. And yes Hillary's walks in the woods are being monitored as well. Yesterday she got lost because she forgot her compass. It's good to be an independent voter.

Rockyrd 06-24-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Trump is not worried at all. He is more upset that his 23rd time on the golf courses this year is being counted by people like me. And yes Hillary's walks in the woods are being monitored as well. Yesterday she got lost because she forgot her compass. It's good to be an independent voter.

I worry about our country, not any party or non party.

We are being destroyed from within. I defend no party, but watch what the "leader" of the country I see doing.

He is essentially making it ok to lie. Not "political lies", and don't start with any smart cracks..if an adult, you understand what I mean.

He lies on the basics....he deceives on the basics...he accuses. He has already made us a laughing stock, and by extension those who still listen, hear him and still support his lies. Still blame others.

He should be working on health care, tax reform, etc, but he is consumed because his PERSONAL reputation is tarnished. Where exactly does the country fit in ?

His problems were not begun by, pushed by, or accented by Democrats, progressives, MSM or anyone but HE and HE alone.

In my opinion, he is also single handily destroying the Republican Party. They ca never ever say they stand for anything.

MDLNB 06-24-2017 12:35 PM

So, the Russians hacked our systems during Obama's tenure and it is Trump's fault? Interesting conclusion that the left has. Hillary and the DNC is hacked and evidence of her treason is released to the world and it's Trump's fault? Comey and Lynch are complicit in obstruction of justice and it is Trump's fault? And it is suddenly decided by the left that since they have noting on Trump, who is totally transparent because he can't keep his mouth shut, the left accuses him and calls him a liar? What bizorro world is this?

wjboyer1 06-24-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
So, the Russians hacked our systems during Obama's tenure and it is Trump's fault? Interesting conclusion that the left has. Hillary and the DNC is hacked and evidence of her treason is released to the world and it's Trump's fault? Comey and Lynch are complicit in obstruction of justice and it is Trump's fault? And it is suddenly decided by the left that since they have noting on Trump, who is totally transparent because he can't keep his mouth shut, the left accuses him and calls him a liar? What bizorro world is this?

On Oct. 7, former President Obama went public with the information about Russian hacking into the Democratic National Committee’s e-mails. In December, he began retaliation by expelling 35 Russian diplomats and closing two Russian compounds in the U.S.

According to the Washington Post, he took an even more profound action:

‘Obama also approved a previously undisclosed covert measure that authorized planting cyber weapons in Russia’s infrastructure, the digital equivalent of bombs that could be detonated if the United States found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow.’
However, Obama left it up to Trump’s administration to fully orchestrate the plan. Trump would need to decide whether to detonate this bomb, and penalize Putin and Russian officials for their hacking and interference in the U.S. election.

Get off the old blaming the Obama administration bandwagon, it is not only ignorant, but doesn't address the problem at hand.

ColdNoMore 06-24-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
On Oct. 7, former President Obama went public with the information about Russian hacking into the Democratic National Committee’s e-mails. In December, he began retaliation by expelling 35 Russian diplomats and closing two Russian compounds in the U.S.

According to the Washington Post, he took an even more profound action:

‘Obama also approved a previously undisclosed covert measure that authorized planting cyber weapons in Russia’s infrastructure, the digital equivalent of bombs that could be detonated if the United States found itself in an escalating exchange with Moscow.’
However, Obama left it up to Trump’s administration to fully orchestrate the plan. Trump would need to decide whether to detonate this bomb, and penalize Putin and Russian officials for their hacking and interference in the U.S. election.

Get off the old blaming the Obama administration bandwagon, it is not only ignorant, but doesn't address the problem at hand.

And yet, Trump refuses to unequivocally state that Russians meddled in the election & continues to cyber-attack us...much less state what he's doing about it. :oops:

He's an egomaniacal, classless, thuggish, bully gutter pig...who is in way over his head. :ohdear:

MDLNB 06-24-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
And yet, Trump refuses to unequivocally state that Russians meddled in the election & continues to cyber-attack us...much less state what he's doing about it. :oops:

He's an egomaniacal, classless, thuggish, bully gutter pig...who is in way over his head. :ohdear:

Almost exactly what I said about Obie, other than the "gutter pig" part. All the rest fit Obie very well. As a matter of fact, this proves that you are a loser that is still living in denial.

I bet you losers are putting a profit in Kleenex pockets. I'd say dry your eyes, but I kinda enjoy watching you self-destruct. Yes, that makes me a big meanie. Add that to the list of other derogatory labels you have listed under my moniker.

ColdNoMore 06-24-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Almost exactly what I said about Obie, other than the "gutter pig" part. All the rest fit Obie very well. As a matter of fact, this proves that you are a loser that is still living in denial.

I bet you losers are putting a profit in Kleenex pockets. I'd say dry your eyes, but I kinda enjoy watching you self-destruct. Yes, that makes me a big meanie. Add that to the list of other derogatory labels you have listed under my moniker.

As soon as I write... "egomaniacal, classless, thuggish, bully gutter pig"...you feel the need to defend yourself.

Why is that? :1rotfl:

Oh wait. :D

Deepest Sincere Wishes: :wave:

wjboyer1 06-24-2017 02:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 69809
Quote:

Posted by Guest
almost exactly what i said about obie, other than the "gutter pig" part. All the rest fit obie very well. As a matter of fact, this proves that you are a loser that is still living in denial.

I bet you losers are putting a profit in kleenex pockets. I'd say dry your eyes, but i kinda enjoy watching you self-destruct. Yes, that makes me a big meanie. Add that to the list of other derogatory labels you have listed under my moniker.