Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/get-job-earn-wage-pay-some-income-tax-243344/)

dirtbanker 06-30-2017 08:30 AM

Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax!

I know there are some on here that wish to voice an opinion on how this country should be run, I support that, but feel some people are at a disadvantage in understanding the big picture. There is nothing more eye opening than hard work and paying taxes.

So, I thought a thread illustrating job opportunities might motivate them to Get a job, Earn a wage, and Pay some income tax. (I mean really, what kind of person would not want to pay their way thru life?)

If you know of any job opportunities in the area, in any entry level position (I doubt anyone would be holding out for a management position!), Please share those.

Taltarzac725 06-30-2017 08:37 AM

We all know that this is continued harassment aimed at me. They know I have them on my IGNORE LIST but still persist in bating me. Shameful behavior. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

I wish someone would get Seniors against Crime to look at this Political Forum. Seniors Vs Crime

And I am thinking about that attorney for intention infliction of emotional distress. It looks like I have a while under the Statute of Limitations to think about this. I am VERY stressed by this ****! What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

STOP HARASSING ME! Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

wjboyer1 06-30-2017 11:32 AM

Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

https://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoc.../#4d64afcb720b

Walmart Wages Are the Main Reason People Depend on Food Stamps | The Nation

Confronting the Parasite Economy

http://scholarship.law.umn.edu/cgi/v...ontext=lawineq

dirtbanker 06-30-2017 12:06 PM

The Boy makes his wife go to Walmart without him, so he can remain a proud union man...he even charges union wages and pays dues on his side jobs, he is Union First!

Taltarzac725 06-30-2017 01:55 PM

Confronting the Parasite Economy

That's a very interesting article. Thanks.

I interviewed for that journal at the U of MN Law School but did not get on that Law Review neither onto the other one. I did mention to them the niche in materials for survivors/victims of crimes in law and other libraries I started to find from February 28, 1976 onward while trying to help my fellow Earl Wooster HS students deal with the 2-24 -1976 murder of Michelle Mitchell. This would have been around the Summer of 1987.

dirtbanker 07-01-2017 07:50 AM

This looks like a good opportunity to Get a job, Earn a wage, and pay some income tax!

Storefront Advocate4Me Representative - The Villages, FL Jobs in The Villages, FL - Lyft

dirtbanker 07-01-2017 07:54 AM

A good opportunity to work in what sounds like a fun team environment, plus they probably offer an employee discount !

Now Hiring All Positions- Longhorn Steakhouse Jobs in Lady Lake, FL - LongHorn Steakhouse

Taltarzac725 07-01-2017 07:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
We all know that this is continued harassment aimed at me. They know I have them on my IGNORE LIST but still persist in bating me. Shameful behavior. Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

I wish someone would get Seniors against Crime to look at this Political Forum. Seniors Vs Crime

And I am thinking about that attorney for intention infliction of emotional distress. It looks like I have a while under the Statute of Limitations to think about this. I am VERY stressed by this ****! What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

STOP HARASSING ME! Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Ditto.

dirtbanker 07-01-2017 08:04 AM

This one looks like easy money, no experience necesarry:

Home Health Aide - HHA Jobs in US-Nationwide - Home Instead, Inc.

Wiotte 07-01-2017 08:07 AM

Is this the back of a 3rd grade classroom or what ? All of you are immature azzholes !!! The bait AND the baiters [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 07-01-2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Is this the back of a 3rd grade classroom or what ? All of you are immature azzholes !!! The bait AND the baiters [emoji23]

I am not sure why you are putting me in with these classless harassers. These people remember what you have posted and will use it against you at every turn. And they know which buttons to push. I will bet that they have long histories of bullying on many other Forums.

Allegiance 07-01-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1419264)

What is this?

Taltarzac725 07-01-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
What is this?

And they thoroughly enjoy this harassment and trolling like sociopaths would.

Allegiance 07-01-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1419297)
And they thoroughly enjoy this harassment and trolling like sociopaths would.

So much for ignoring.... lol

Wiotte 07-01-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1419284)
I am not sure why you are putting me in with these classless harassers. These people remember what you have posted and will use it against you at every turn. And they know which buttons to push. I will bet that they have long histories of bullying on many other Forums.

Because like children you're allowing yourself to be baited. Take the high road, don't reply because when you do they use it against you.