Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Romney, "Trump must apologize" (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/romney-trump-must-apologize-245478/)

jebartle 08-18-2017 09:47 AM

Romney, "Trump must apologize"

He will never apologize, he thinks that he does " no wrong"! BUT it's not to late for followers to jump off this wrecking train! When you look at that person on the other side of that mirror, do you really think you made the best decision. Can you really rationalize that there are "fine" people in white supremist and the KKK, Really????

Don Baldwin 08-18-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
He will never apologize, he thinks that he does " no wrong"! BUT it's not to late for followers to jump off this wrecking train! When you look at that person on the other side of that mirror, do you really think you made the best decision. Can you really rationalize that there are "fine" people in white supremist and the KKK, Really????

You don't get it...the "fine people" ARE the ones who want to protect America, who want to keep America great and not turn it into a 3rd world cesspool like EVERYWHERE the blacks and to a lesser extent the Hispanics are the majority.

It's THEM. They are NOT us. And THEY are becoming the majority. Can a country survive when almost 1/2 are receiving government benefits? How about 3/4? In 30 years, 3/4 of the population will be "minorities".

jebartle 08-18-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You don't get it...the "fine people" ARE the ones who want to protect America, who want to keep America great and not turn it into a 3rd world cesspool like EVERYWHERE the blacks and to a lesser extent the Hispanics are the majority.

It's THEM. They are NOT us. And THEY are becoming the majority. Can a country survive when almost 1/2 are receiving government benefits? How about 3/4? In 30 years, 3/4 of the population will be "minorities".

you need to be on an island of one, no one, I mean no one, wants to hear your foolishness. What did your mother do to you????

Don Baldwin 08-18-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
you need to be on an island of one, no one, I mean no one, wants to hear your foolishness. What did your mother do to you????

Prove me wrong bartle...prove me wrong.

dirtbanker 08-18-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1437140)

I was wondering what your mother did to you, but I thought that subject was off limits...thanks for letting us know it is a valid area to question.

Did you mother finger you in the lower extremities while she changed your diapers?

Did your mother rub her pussy on your face when she came in to tuck you in to sleep?

Did your mother fondle your breasts while bathing you?

Did your mother place her fecis in your mouth if you behaved in a way she did not approve of?

Something awful must have been done to you to make you the stupid bitch you are...please tell us, the suspense is killing me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk