Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Where is Ricky D. Who is Wiotte? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/where-ricky-d-who-wiotte-245745/)

graciegirl 08-26-2017 02:58 PM

Where is Ricky D. Who is Wiotte?

Just wondering.

Taltarzac725 08-26-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Just wondering.

RickeyD stopped posting on 5-11-2017. I did have some problems with him/her on my Law Librarian Thread. But that is not Moderated.

Wiotte started posting on 5-31-2017.

I do not see that much similarities in their posts other than a use of photo memes. Many people do that. Does not really matter to me though.

Whoever Wiotte is he/she posts on the Political and the Regular Forums and abides by each's very different rules. I like having another person who stands up to the Trump trolls on the Political Forum as well as points out Don Baldwin's hatred and racism.

ColdNoMore 08-26-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
RickeyD stopped posting on 5-11-2017. I did have some problems with him/her on my Law Librarian Thread. But that is not Moderated.

Wiotte started posting on 5-31-2017.

I do not see that much similarities in their posts other than a use of photo memes. Many people do that. Does not really matter to me though.

Whoever Wiotte is he/she posts on the Political and the Regular Forums and abides by each's very different rules. I like having another person who stands up to the Trump trolls on the Political Forum as well as points out Don Baldwin's hatred and racism.

You "had some problems with him/her?" :oops:

As I recall, he, Allegiance, dirtbag and MDOCPD were tag-teaming you unmercifully to the point where you were posting about cyber laws and saying that you were going to report them to law enforcement.

Then RickeyD posted about the type of car in your parents driveway, obviously stalking you in real-life, and then you (rightfully so)...became frantic and afraid for your personal safety.

Which is the exact time of RickeyD's last post and apparent banning...I assume due to your valid complaints to TOTV.

And as far as "standing up to Baldwin," in actuality just like RickeyD, Wiotte is actually a flaming bigot/racist also (you need to pay closer attention to his posts)...he just does it in a more subtle way.

But hey Talt, unlike some nosy, passive-aggressive twits on here, I won't be whining to the mods about how Wiotte is really RickeyD...which, of course, he is.

So if you like his new persona, simply because he's anti-Trump and is at least smart enough to contain his sociopathic hatred of you in his new guise...it certainly isn't my issue. :ho:

Taltarzac725 08-26-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You "had some problems with him/her?" :oops:

As I recall, he, Allegiance, dirtbag and MDOCPD were tag-teaming you unmercifully to the point where you were posting about cyber laws and saying that you were going to report them to law enforcement.

Then RickeyD posted about the type of car in your parents driveway, obviously stalking you in real-life, and then you (rightfully so)...became frantic and afraid for your personal safety.

Which is the exact time of RickeyD's last post and apparent banning...I assume due to your valid complaints to TOTV.

And as far as "standing up to Baldwin," in actuality just like RickeyD, Wiotte is actually a flaming bigot/racist also (you need to pay closer attention to his posts)...he just does it in a more subtle way.

But hey Talt, unlike some nosy, passive-aggressive twits on here, I won't be whining to the mods about how Wiotte is really RickeyD...which, of course, he is.

So if you like his new persona, simply because he's anti-Trump and is at least smart enough to contain his sociopathic hatred of you in his new guise...it certainly isn't my issue. :ho:

The TOTV Administrator/Moderator etc. should be able to tell through what internet service someone has posted even if they are using a cell phone, lap top, or stand alone computer. As long as it goes through the same wi-fi address???

I did complain about that car in the driveway comment as you said.

But since that notice by TOTV about the Political Forum and basically using it at your own risk; I no longer complain about anything on the Political Forum to the Moderator/Administrator.

They do keep a sharp eye on the Regular Forum.

Wiotte 08-26-2017 09:56 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a76a7b1a29.gif

WTF ???

I know who I am and I don't know anyone on here and all I have to say is...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...86b26977f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chi-Town 08-26-2017 10:12 PM

Seems like an easy question to answer. CNM made the call a long time ago. GG went into her yenta mode and is on it.. Tal doesn't care, so yea or nay?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Wiotte 08-26-2017 10:14 PM

"No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree."

This is a strange place. Goodnight to all.

Allegiance 08-27-2017 01:06 AM

What is the purpose of this thread?

rubicon 08-27-2017 05:38 AM

Disclaimer: I am not intimating that the following comments have any application to the users in question and the subject matter of this thread. In fact , I believe the thread is unnecessary. Also the comments are so broad . However if the comments are as written then I don't know where Ricky D is because its not my turn to watch him:D and Wiotte just showed up one day which is not unusual in any forum???

If there is a deeper motivation here then I offer the following. Other posters sometimes wonder about user manipulations. For example there have been posters who in the past posted under more than one username and/or drop one username for another. Some posters are concerned or curious about such activity and some of these same folks won't use the ignore list because they want to always know what is being said especially it relates to them

Still other posters take other posters as they are and just keep on trucking.

Personal Best Regards:

Allegiance 08-27-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1440182)
Disclaimer: I am not intimating that the following comments have any application to the users in question and the subject matter of this thread. In fact , I believe the thread is unnecessary. Also the comments are so broad . However if the comments are as written then I don't know where Ricky D is because its not my turn to watch him:D and Wiotte just showed up one day which is not unusual in any forum???

If there is a deeper motivation here then I offer the following. Other posters sometimes wonder about user manipulations. For example there have been posters who in the past posted under more than one username and/or drop one username for another. Some posters are concerned or curious about such activity and some of these same folks won't use the ignore list because they want to always know what is being said especially it relates to them

Still other posters take other posters as they are and just keep on trucking.

Personal Best Regards:

Also.. Many have far too much time on their hands.

The forum suggests and encourages anonymity, yet some just want everyone to know who they are and want to know who everyone else is.

These busybodies and the post counters make the forum bad.

If you want to ask about someone, send a pm. (They should ignore your pm) Posting a thread is ridiculous and against the rules, which is why it's in the political thread.

rubicon 08-27-2017 12:06 PM

I refrain from making an attempt to unmask a poster who shares their views on Political Talk. And by unmasking I mean not going to the trouble to find out the username behind the ubiquitous "guest". Or, if in the post the poster uses his/her identity will continue with the "guest" identity. There was one exception last week but it was done so in a friendly exchange.

If one looks back the lack of civility began when posters found methods of unmasking other posters.

Call me naive' but my view concerning TOTV is that this forum provides all of us an opportunity to express our views. some people will share them, some will find them offensive and some won't even noticed we posted a comment.

We approach with what we believe is a good faith effort to be honest, fair, balanced.

We respond to the content of the post and avoid direct and personal attacks on the poster.

We may disagree. We may be wrong.

We may make an honest mistake.

We may not be at our best on certain day and fail to express our views clearly.

We may have made a mistake even posting on some days because something/someone put us in a foul mood.

We do make an effort to save face either by being reticent when others offend or are glaringly wrong in our view.

Respect is our motto.

What most us will not do is become so invested, so seriously engaged in what is nothing more than conversation via a keyboard that we become paranoid , trolls ,hateful or spiteful because we understand that most members on this forum are people living in this community and the vast majority are respectful, honest caring human beings that believe in"live let live".

Personal Best Regards:

Allegiance 12-16-2017 08:21 PM

What is this?