Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/bringing-toxic-trolls-justice-245827/)

Taltarzac725 08-29-2017 08:59 AM

Bringing Toxic Trolls to Justice.

I would contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if I knew the identity of Allegiance and Dirtbanker but I do not. This would be to try to get them arrested for long term harassment of Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as needling on the Regular Forum which has often resulted in warnings by the Moderator on the Regular Forum.

This would probably get covered by Villages Daily Sun or the other news source.

Maybe people accept this kind of bullying as acceptable behavior for Villagers. I do not. It is criminal in nature and should be shouted down as loudly as possible.

I think both of these people Allegiance and Dirtbanker live in Sumter County but cannot be sure as I have little idea who these two men are. They do look like men as women rarely act this badly online. They act like 12 year olds though and very mean spirited and stupid ones at that.

Don Baldwin 08-29-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I would contact the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if I knew the identity of Allegiance and Dirtbanker but I do not. This would be to try to get them arrested for long term harassment of Talk of the Villages Political Forum as well as needling on the Regular Forum which has often resulted in warnings by the Moderator on the Regular Forum.

Maybe people accept this kind of bullying as acceptable behavior for Villagers. I do not. It is criminal in nature and should be shouted down as loudly as possible.

I think both of these people Allegiance and Dirtbanker live in Sumter County but cannot be sure as I have little idea who these two men are. They do look like men as women rarely act this badly online. They act like 12 year olds though and very mean spirited and stupid ones at that.

And you...being the masochistic martyr you are...can't stay away.

"Some people want to be abused".

Taltarzac725 08-29-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
And you...being the masochistic martyr you are...can't stay away.

"Some people want to be abused".

Coming from Don Baldwin I find that an amazing statement.

What have I tried to do on the TOTV Political Forum? Help survivors/victims of crimes. You Don Baldwin have posted repeated racist statements which would result in very unhappy conditions if made in person around many people.

I am trying to get people to speak up against the toxic trolls on the TOTV Political Forum. This needs to change.

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office should talk to these two people about their behavior. Yes I do. Do I think that this would go to prosecution. Probably not given the case law in Florida.

But there is always that first case that starts a precedent about abuse of the internet for purposes of long term bullying. Allegiance and Dirtbanker's posts on here would be a good example of adult bullying against other adults. Most bullying on the internet is by teens or pre-teens against other teens or pre-teens.

That is the maturity level of Allegiance and Dirtbanker. A couple of mean spirited and stupid 12 to 13 year olds.

Wiotte 08-29-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441110)
Coming from Don Baldwin I find that an amazing statement.

What have I tried to do on the TOTV Political Forum? Help survivors/victims of crimes. You Don Baldwin have posted repeated racist statements which would result in very unhappy conditions if made in person around many people.

I am trying to get people to speak up against the toxic trolls on the TOTV Political Forum. This needs to change.

Do I think that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office should talk to these two people about their behavior. Yes I do. Do I think that this would go to prosecution. Probably not given the case law in Florida.

But there is always that first case that starts a precedent about abuse of the internet for purposes of long term bullying. Allegiance and Dirtbanker's posts on here would be a good example of adult bullying against other adults. Most bullying on the internet is by teens or pre-teens against other teens or pre-teens.

That is the maturity level of Allegiance and Dirtbanker. A couple of mean spirited and stupid 12 to 13 year olds.

A 12 year old would slam your head into a mud puddle. An adult will convince you to do it yourself.

Taltarzac725 08-29-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
A 12 year old would slam your head into a mud puddle. An adult will convince you to do it yourself.

Wiotte. These two deserve to be removed from Talk of the Villages for their illegal behavior. I am well aware that cyber bullying is hard to prosecute when it is adult against adult because of fears of chilling effects on free speech and defense lawyers. But their behavior on Talk of the Villages goes way beyond what is acceptable in any Forum. I am talking about Allegiance and dirtbanker.

Wiotte 08-29-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441126)
Wiotte. These two deserve to be removed from Talk of the Villages for their illegal behavior. I am well aware that cyber bullying is hard to prosecute when it is adult against adult because of fears of chilling effects on free speech and defense lawyers. But their behavior on Talk of the Villages goes way beyond what is acceptable in any Forum. I am talking about Allegiance and dirtbanker.

If you allow yourself to be a victim, it's your own fault my friend. You're a sensitive guy, just do the sensible thing and block them, now and forever. That is the adult thing to do.

You are their fuel, no fuel no harassment.

mellincf 08-29-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
If you allow yourself to be a victim, it's your own fault my friend. You're a sensitive guy, just do the sensible thing and block them, now and forever. That is the adult thing to do.

I would think (but correct me if I'm wrong) that this website, TOTV, is privately owned and managed. Therefore they can decide whom to allow posting and whom to block. Moderators, care to weigh in?

Taltarzac725 08-29-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I would think (but correct me if I'm wrong) that this website, TOTV, is privately owned and managed. Therefore they can decide whom to allow posting and whom to block. Moderators, care to weigh in?

This is not Moderated. That is a HUGE part of the problem.

I keep seeing blaming the victim on here. That is wrong. These personal attacks occur repeatedly whether I Ignore dirtbanker and Allegiance or not. They just keep insulting, harassing, and bullying with whole threads aimed at mocking me and upsetting me to no end and no purpose than stroking these peoples' egos.

Taltarzac725 08-29-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

They harass whether or not I ignore or not.

Wiotte 08-29-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441177)
They harass whether or not I ignore or not.

Give it enough time, they will either go away or seek someone else out, most likely elsewhere.

Taltarzac725 08-29-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Give it enough time, they will either go away or seek someone else out, most likely elsewhere.

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Too bad that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office does not have an e-mail account that I can see. I would ask them to take a look at the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Communications Division

There is this group. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages Not sure if they would want to get involved in a ongoing problem of trolls on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. These are two trolls though who have targeted one person for months with harassing communications that are full of personal insults.

My gut feeliing is that Allegiance and dirtbanker have targeted individuals online they see as easy marks whenever they felt they could get away with it. These are crimes but they are usually not prosecuted. They cause a lot more pain and suffering than some guy who is arrested for stealing a sock from Beall's!!!

Allegiance 08-30-2017 06:11 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441176)
This is not Moderated. That is a HUGE part of the problem.

I keep seeing blaming the victim on here. That is wrong. These personal attacks occur repeatedly whether I Ignore dirtbanker and Allegiance or not. They just keep insulting, harassing, and bullying with whole threads aimed at mocking me and upsetting me to no end and no purpose than stroking these peoples' egos.

What is clear in the rules is you are not suppose to use the forum to badmouth the forum administrators, which you have done countless times. You need to be banned.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 06:26 AM

Troll mapping

The Web’s Most Toxic Trolls Live in … Vermont? | WIRED

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3d9e2972a8.jpg

Love2Swim 08-30-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Too bad that the Sumter County Sheriff's Office does not have an e-mail account that I can see. I would ask them to take a look at the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Communications Division

There is this group. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages Not sure if they would want to get involved in a ongoing problem of trolls on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum. These are two trolls though who have targeted one person for months with harassing communications that are full of personal insults.

My gut feeliing is that Allegiance and dirtbanker have targeted individuals online they see as easy marks whenever they felt they could get away with it. These are crimes but they are usually not prosecuted. They cause a lot more pain and suffering than some guy who is arrested for stealing a sock from Beall's!!!

If they go after those two, you'd have to go after GG and her posse. She has aggressively gone after certain people on TOTV that don't agree with her views. Its not going to happen.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 11:44 AM

Why can't we all just get along ?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2378fd0953.jpg

Taltarzac725 08-30-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
If they go after those two, you'd have to go after GG and her posse. She has aggressively gone after certain people on TOTV that don't agree with her views. Its not going to happen.

Allegiance and dirtbanker's attacks on me are quite different from those of GC and her group. Mainly because these are all done on the Political Forum where the Moderator does not see them or does not care to view them.

There are hundreds of these slurs on me all over the Political Forum made by these two people. Enough is enough.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441601)
Allegiance and dirtbanker's attacks on me are quite different from those of GC and her group. Mainly because these are all done on the Political Forum where the Moderator does not see them or does not care to view them.

There are hundreds of these slurs on me all over the Political Forum made by these two people. Enough is enough.

Honesty, TOTV management should simply shut down political talk for good. But they won't. It would be too much work for them to monitor, delete, ban. IMHO
The political forum is a cesspool vessel where the pressure relief of our dysfunctionality spews into.

Allegiance 08-30-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441594)

Logic from a lefty, there is hope. Maybe we can get along.

Don Baldwin 08-30-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Honesty, TOTV management should simply shut down political talk for good. But they won't. It would be too much work for them to monitor, delete, ban. IMHO
The political forum is a cesspool vessel where the pressure relief of our dysfunctionality spews into.

Have some self control...stay out if you don't like it.

The girly bullsh!t...yes, get it out of HERE and move it into the women's forum where it belongs. The women bring the drama.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441619)

The girly bullsh!t...yes, get it out of HERE and move it into the women's forum where it belongs. The women bring the drama.

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. - YouTube

Wiotte 08-30-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in. - YouTube

Wiotte 08-30-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Or, we could all meet in the Thunderdome

Thunderdome - Wikipedia

Wiotte 08-30-2017 01:13 PM

///

Wiotte 08-30-2017 01:14 PM

Me in the foreground [emoji3]
Donny boy in the background

[emoji33]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ac104889ad.jpg

Death before dishonor !

rubicon 08-30-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Uses who abuse other users on a regular basis have nothing of value to contribute.

So, you have the perfect solution to this problem, Place the two aforementioned on your ignore list and never look back.

Personal Best Regards:

Carl in Tampa 08-30-2017 03:41 PM

Yep.

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Uses who abuse other users on a regular basis have nothing of value to contribute.

So, you have the perfect solution to this problem, Place the two aforementioned on your ignore list and never look back.

Personal Best Regards:

:agree: . :agree: . :agree:

Carl in Tampa

Chi-Town 08-30-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441676)

Personal Best Regards:

"never look back' sound advice Tal from someone you listen to.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 08-30-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
"never look back' sound advice Tal from someone you listen to.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker is the problem. If no one gives them any credibility then the problem is solved.

And if they make any kind of comment on the Regular Forum the Moderator usually does if it breaks the rules.

I guess my little shout out to this morning to Kim and Barbara on the Regular Forum was breaking the Forum Rules-- even though this was on their birthdays or near them and there is a Happy Birthday thread-- or there might be something else going on there. I can contact both of them through text, phone or Facebook or other means.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441693)
The constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker is the problem. If no one gives them any credibility then the problem is solved.

And if they make any kind of comment on the Regular Forum the Moderator usually does if it breaks the rules.

I guess my little shout out to this morning to Kim and Barbara on the Regular Forum was breaking the Forum Rules-- even though this was on their birthdays or near them and there is a Happy Birthday thread-- or there might be something else going on there. I can contact both of them through text, phone or Facebook or other means.

You are not listening. Control - Alt - Delete the trolls Tal.

8notes 08-30-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Logic from a lefty, there is hope. Maybe we can get along.

I could say the same about you. Logic from a right wing nut. Who would have thought.

Taltarzac725 08-30-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You are not listening. Control - Alt - Delete the trolls Tal.

I had a troll on Findlaw 2002-2006 for what seemed like four years. He called me a murderer, paranoid schizophrenic, the Unabomber, made veiled physical threats on my parents, sent e-mails to people I would mention, pretended to be me, etc. Turned out he was someone I was trying to help in his legal white collar case. He used one name to communicate with me and hundreds of aliases to cyberstalk and cybersmear. While he was doing this I had been travelling to law libraries all over the Tampa Bay area trying to help him with his case.

I was doing the 224 613 Project on Findlaw but a lot of the lawyers did not approve of it as done right it would take some control out of their hands and put it in the hands of ordinary citizens trained in legal research. Lawyers are needed for it to succeed.

I did try to get the Pinellas and the Chesterfield County VA police involved and they said they could not do anything. The FBI could not do anything. So, I started writing my Congressmen and it looked like something started to work in my favor. Findlaw started to alter how they did things. This man angered a lot of people though.

He disappeared from the internet in 2008.

I am trying not to go on the war path about this as I have other issues to deal with. So I will try to just Ignore these creeps Allegiance and dirtbanker but this should not be happening at all on a site like Talk of the Villages.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441709)
I had a troll on Findlaw for what seemed like four years. He called me a murderer, paranoid schizophrenic, the Unabomber, made veiled physical threats on my parents, sent e-mails to people I would mention, pretended to be me, etc. Turned out he was someone I was trying to help in his legal white collar case. He used one name to communicate with me and hundreds of aliases to cyberstalk and cybersmear. While he was doing this I had been travelling to law libraries all over the Tampa Bay area trying to help him with his case.

I did try to get the Pinellas and the Chesterfield County VA police involved and they said they could not do anything. The FBI could not do anything. So, I started writing my Congressmen and it looked like something started to work in my favor. Findlaw started to alter how they did things. This man angered a lot of people though.

He disappeared from the internet in 2008.

I am trying not to go on the war path about this as I have other issues to deal with. So I will try to just Ignore these creeps Allegiance and dirtbanker but this should not be happening at all on a site like Talk of the Villages.

Don't try, do it .

Allegiance 08-30-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441712)
Don't try, do it .

Amen

Wiotte 08-30-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441728)
Amen

See Tal, he can't help himself. Help him, you help yourself . Squash this guy like the cockroach that he is.

Allegiance 08-30-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441750)
See Tal, he can't help himself. Help him, you help yourself . Squash this guy like the cockroach that he is.

Funny Rickey, you hate Tal more than most.

Wiotte 08-30-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441752)
Funny Rickey, you hate Tal more than most.

WTF is this Ricky sh-it ??? I don't hate anyone.

Taltarzac725 08-30-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
WTF is this Ricky sh-it ??? I don't hate anyone.

That is what I mean about constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker. They have no respect for the facts and just say whatever they can to spark a re-action from people. Trolls in other words. And extremely nasty ones. Guilty of harassment online according to Florida law but they would never be prosecuted in my humble opinion unless a group of us complain about this and just say we are not going to take this any more. Context is important. Whom these two target and why. It would take a lot of work though for the cops to build a case against these two. $$$ and manpower. And they probably would never put those resources on combating toxic trolls.

Allegiance 08-30-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1441763)
That is what I mean about constant lying by Allegiance and dirtbanker. They have no respect for the facts and just say whatever they can to spark a re-action from people. Trolls in other words. And extremely nasty ones. Guilty of harassment online according to Florida law but they would never be prosecuted in my humble opinion unless a group of us complain about this and just say we are not going to take this any more. Context is important. Whom these two target and why. It would take a lot of work though for the cops to build a case against these two. $$$ and manpower. And they probably would never put those resources on combating toxic trolls.

Should be no work at all. You have been taking notes. Almost like a full time job. A worthless 613 224 job.

Allegiance 12-16-2017 08:41 PM

Buddy. I will turn myself in. Let me know when. But I ain't squealing on my crew. I ain't no rat like you.

Kenswing 12-16-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Buddy. I will turn myself in. Let me know when. But I ain't squealing on my crew. I ain't no rat like you.

WTH? You raiding the archives tonight or what?