Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   NFL Football (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/nfl-football-328/)
-   -   Done with the NFL (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/nfl-football-328/done-nfl-247005/)

simpkinp 09-24-2017 07:35 PM

Done with the NFL

I’ve been an NFL fan for years. Watch Fox NFL Sunday football every week religiously. Watch red zone every Sunday. But protesting the flag, kneeling and disrespecting our country is beyond but I can take. Crawling around like a dog and urinating is unacceptable. Allowing Thuggs to play in games like Ezekiel Elliott is ridiculous. Where are the standards? I’m going back to college football where there is some discipline. Both my sons and their families agree. Vote with your money And your viewership. Go ahead and flame me, I love this country and would never disrespect it.

debow 09-24-2017 07:39 PM

Agree. No more NFL for me.

simpkinp 09-24-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debow (Post 1452769)
Agree. No more NFL for me.

Golly, knew there were more like me out there. Thank you.

kcrazorbackfan 09-24-2017 07:49 PM

Same here; no more NFL. And the KC Chiefs are 3-0. NFL - Not For Long.

tkret 09-24-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpkinp (Post 1452767)
I’ve been an NFL fan for years. Watch Fox NFL Sunday football every week religiously. Watch red zone every Sunday. But protesting the flag, kneeling and disrespecting our country is beyond but I can take. Crawling around like a dog and urinating is unacceptable. Allowing Thuggs to play in games like Ezekiel Elliott is ridiculous. Where are the standards? I’m going back to college football where there is some discipline. Both my sons and their families agree. Vote with your money And your viewership. Go ahead and flame me, I love this country and would never disrespect it.

Good for you Simpkinp! Yes, you'll probably get flamed. Could not believe that idiot Beckham demonstrating his ignorance. His own comment? "I'm a dog so I acted like a dog".
I'm with you for watching College football on Saturdays. On the other days, I'll watch the NHL where players from many different countries can show respect during the American National Anthem.

pooh 09-24-2017 08:04 PM

Though not a big football fan, I’ve reached my limit, too. Done with them.

DimondAngels 09-24-2017 08:05 PM

I agree with you 100% The NFL players are a bunch of spoiled millionaires who have lost touch with the American people and their values. I will not watch another NFL game until things change.

manaboutown 09-24-2017 08:17 PM

Many of them have been convicted of various felonies. They are very poor roles models for young people. Thankless thugs.

Chi-Town 09-24-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan (Post 1452772)
Same here; no more NFL. And the KC Chiefs are 3-0. NFL - Not For Long.

Redskins at Chiefs, Monday night football. No peeking.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Soxman 09-24-2017 08:53 PM

Remove NFL team logos and plates from your golf carts. I will no longer by gear, shirts, or watch.

SALYBOW 09-24-2017 08:57 PM

Protests

Why does every one say they are disrespecting the Flag. CK stated that he was protesting the way that blacks are treated in this country, not the flag.:cus:

fourandrew 09-24-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Stop paying for NFL redzone on your tv--hit 'em in the pocketbook--stay away from advertisers that buy commercial time on NFL games--GREEN is the only color that really matters:bigbow:

debow 09-24-2017 09:21 PM

Cancelled my NFL premium package wth Direct TV

villagerjack 09-24-2017 10:33 PM

No more for me. I am disgusted at this behavior and the non stop bashing of white men who fought for this Great Country.

TexaninVA 09-24-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Totally agree with you and will do likewise ...THANKS for your common sense post!