Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   NY librarian without a clue (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/ny-librarian-without-clue-247243/)

MDLNB 09-29-2017 03:12 PM

NY librarian without a clue

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/09/986660-new-york-university-librarian-claims-antifa-violence-messy-vitally-worth/

"April Hathcock — Scholarly Communications Librarian for New York University — wrote a piece explaining how she does not care what radical, left-wing group antifa does to fight oppression, even if it's “messy” because it's still “worth doing.”
Hathcock goes on to admit she doesn't really know what antifa does, but that doesn't stop her from criticizing the group's critics:
Apparently, some of their tactics have involved violence. I don’t know, I haven’t been keeping tabs on all their actions."

"And to be quite honest, I just don’t care."

Allegiance 09-29-2017 03:20 PM

Tal is gonna be p issed at you..... ;)

dirtbanker 09-29-2017 03:23 PM

Another wackadoodle...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MDLNB 09-29-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Tal is gonna be p issed at you..... ;)

No he won't. He won't even see it. I am on his "ignore" list. Another librarian that does not want a clue....:a20:

Allegiance 09-29-2017 07:26 PM

School librarian rejects Melania Trump's 'racist' Dr. Seuss donation | AL.com

dirtbanker 09-29-2017 10:58 PM

Liz Phipps Soeiro has a graduates degree in library science...whoopy doo...and evidently took offense to books that she did not feel were racist, because other books by the same author were considered to be racist, in her view...I am under the impression our young are being educated by idiots with make believe degrees.

Allegiance 09-30-2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1455429)
Liz Phipps Soeiro has a graduates degree in library science...whoopy doo...and evidently took offense to books that she did not feel were racist, because other books by the same author were considered to be racist, in her view...I am under the impression our young are being educated by idiots with make believe degrees.

Some have FOUR make believe degrees! ...and a lifetime of unemployment proves they are worthless.

rubicon 09-30-2017 04:39 AM

I just read an article about the above. its sheer madness.Spike Lee is a multi millionaire widely accepted by the public and he too goes on a rant about racism.

Race is politicized for self interests.

Personal Best Regards:

Allegiance 09-30-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1455445)
I just read an article about the above. its sheer madness.Spike Lee is a multi millionaire widely accepted by the public and he too goes on a rant about racism.

Race is politicized for self interests.

Personal Best Regards:

Spike Lee's opinion is well respected!!

Spike Lee on Bill Maher: Someone blew up the Levees - YouTube

MDLNB 09-30-2017 12:14 PM

It is very apparent that the left has more problem with racism than the average American. I can understand why they would have an exaggerated sense of guilt over their racist record, but it's about time that they realize that no one even cares anymore. Minorities are rarely treated worst or even equal to the average white. They are treated better in most cases. And this white cops killing blacks is exaggerated too. Democrats had better get it together and start working on making this country financially stable again, instead of spending all their time on perceived social miss-justice. The left is do its best to divide this country when everyone else is attempting to bring Americans together via loyalty to America and to their fellow Americans. The Democrat party is circling the drain fast and they seem to be paddling toward the drain instead of away from it.