Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   JAMBA anyone? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/jamba-anyone-247843/)

Villagevip 10-12-2017 07:43 PM

JAMBA anyone?

Eight months here in T.V. and no Jamba Juice Smoothies..Jonesin for a Jamba everyday when out and about..Noticed an empty storefront in LSL..C'mon powers that be, incentive a Jamba Juice franchise to come to The Villages..:wave:

sallybowron 10-12-2017 08:03 PM

Who are the powers that be to which you refer? You would need to encourage a person or persons to open one, I have never heard of it. What is it like?

Villagevip 10-12-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sallybowron (Post 1460906)
Who are the powers that be to which you refer? You would need to encourage a person or persons to open one, I have never heard of it. What is it like?

I thought (seriously) about opening up a Jamba franchise in the empty storefront in LSL...But, I am retired..Jamba Smoothies in most states, I believe..In California, in most every town and city..The best cool real fruit smoothie drinks evah! Supposed to be healthy..Large is really large!..Tired of Starbucks.......

sallybowron 10-13-2017 12:29 AM

I suspect that most people feel the same way about retirement. Now you have to find a younger person!!

CFrance 10-13-2017 01:59 AM

Everybody wants something from "back home." There's not enough room for all of it!

rubicon 10-13-2017 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villagevip (Post 1460899)
Eight months here in T.V. and no Jamba Juice Smoothies..Jonesin for a Jamba everyday when out and about..Noticed an empty storefront in LSL..C'mon powers that be, incentive a Jamba Juice franchise to come to The Villages..:wave:

try an ambrosia as a substitute. The only attraction that will get me to LSL

Uberschaf 10-13-2017 05:59 AM

Why don't make one yourself. Lots of recipes on the net.

aninjamom 10-13-2017 06:34 AM

I've never been to one, but my daughters love them. There are 4 in the Orlando area, one near Disney. You need a road trip!

graciegirl 10-13-2017 06:38 AM

Kale in a milkshake.

Barf.

If we all liked the same thing they would only sell vanilla ice cream.

xcaligirl 10-13-2017 07:43 AM

I've been here from California for a little over 3 years and still hoping for a Jamba Juice here. I know it would do very well! Target had a Jamba Juice machine of pre-made JJ but took it out about a couple months ago. Even if it wasn't my favorite JJ and they couldn't add whey protein, it was so nice to at least have that option. I'd LOVE to see a Jamba Juice come here or somewhere close to here!!