Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Trump Tax Plan (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/trump-tax-plan-248125/)

Cedwards38 10-18-2017 08:42 AM

Trump Tax Plan

Is this going to make America great again?

Analysis of Donald Trump's Tax Plan | Full Report | Tax Policy Center

Wiotte 10-18-2017 08:44 AM

Yes, it will allow our Second Reich to last for a thousand years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 10-18-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Probably not.

Jack9696 10-18-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1463200)
Probably not.

Just about 100% of those that do not pay taxes are opposed to tax cuts. What is your status?

MDLNB 10-18-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Just about 100% of those that do not pay taxes are opposed to tax cuts. What is your status?

Don't you have to have an income in order to pay taxes?

Jack9696 10-18-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1463233)
Don't you have to have an income in order to pay taxes?

And usually a decent job. Can a mommy issue a w2?

Paper1 10-18-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Didn’t open your link but cutting taxes with a 20 trillion dollars debt will not make America great again. Although I really don’t understand how we are getting by printing and borrowing as much as we are with no downside I have to believe there has to be a day of reckoning. I thought it would be here by now but stock market up 160 today alone.

Rockyrd 10-18-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Didn’t open your link but cutting taxes with a 20 trillion dollars debt will not make America great again. Although I really don’t understand how we are getting by printing and borrowing as much as we are with no downside I have to believe there has to be a day of reckoning. I thought it would be here by now but stock market up 160 today alone.

I have the same concern, but really think that the budget process is the most important.

I am naive in this area admittedly, but once they settle on a budget, then perhaps a realistic approach to healthcare, THEN tackle tax cuts in a realistic basis.

Don Baldwin 10-18-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

No...it won't...making America WHITE again will.

We have the petrodollar and we are the world reserve currency...lose either and we're toast. We're toast anyway because in 30 years we're going to be 80% black/brown people.

Artificially high...the fed "loans" the banks..."free money" and they invest it...in stocks and bonds. The Fed through the banks keeps the bids high.

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I have the same concern, but really think that the budget process is the most important.

I am naive in this area admittedly, but once they settle on a budget, then perhaps a realistic approach to healthcare, THEN tackle tax cuts in a realistic basis.

A "budget"??? I hope you don't mean a REAL budget where you live with what you take in. This country goes over $1 trillion deeper in debt each year...Trump will make it $2 trillion. Healthcare for all will add ANOTHER $1 trillion.

We CANNOT give EVERYONE $1,000 a month equivalent in free healthcare.

With a 51% minority population...half the country is collecting a government benefit.

Allegiance 12-19-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1463185)

Even greater than Trump has made it in only 11 months