Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/structure-politics-type-1-vs-type-2-laws-248949/)

Bog99 11-03-2017 11:32 AM

The Structure Of Politics: Type 1 vs. Type 2 laws

Once a nation is civilized enough to establish the rule of LAW -- something specific and written down -- the structure of politics is as follows:
Liberty is a poetic term for property rights.

Therefore there are only two kind of laws:

Type 1) those that protect property rights,

Type 2) and those that attack property rights. <--- where Femo-Fascism lives.

Wiotte 11-03-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1469963)

Once a nation is civilized enough to establish the rule of LAW -- something specific and written down -- the structure of politics is as follows:
Liberty is a poetic term for property rights.

Therefore there are only two kind of laws:

Type 1) those that protect property rights,

Type 2) and those that attack property rights. <--- where Femo-Fascism lives.

Please elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjboyer1 11-03-2017 11:42 AM

There are two types of law - civil and criminal

Two types of law - civil and cri

The troll (probably Russian) has been putting out Type 1 and Type 2 laws for an extended period of time in this group. His/her trolling has been an attempt at the discreditation of the ACTUAL law and how it works. It is meant to EXACERBATE the divide of the American citizens who choose to believe, or not believe those posts.

It is apparent that the TROLL has nothing better to do than to divide our country's support and confidence in the rule of law. Granted, some of the laws that are now in force have been proven to be less than effective, and less than fair, but the process of law is fundamental to our Constitution and our way of life. It is our responsibility to elect officials that can, and will, improve those laws deemed weak, not fair, and out of date.

Bog99 11-03-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Please elaborate.

e.g. Free speech is a property right: you can say what you like in your own house, or on the pages of your own newspaper: Freedom of the press belongs to the person that owns one. I.e. the First Amendment is a Type 1 Law.

A Type 2 is public education: pure and simple. Not only is public education a fiasco, it is an attack the liberty of the people paying the taxes. It has nothing to do with protecting Liberty.

Bog99 11-03-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Two types of law - civil and cri

The troll (probably Russian) has been putting out Type 1 and Type 2 laws for an extended period of time in this group. His/her trolling has been an attempt at the discreditation of the ACTUAL law and how it works. It is meant to EXACERBATE the divide of the American citizens who choose to believe, or not believe those posts.

It is apparent that the TROLL has nothing better to do than to divide our country's support and confidence in the rule of law. Granted, some of the laws that are now in force have been proven to be less than effective, and less than fair, but the process of law is fundamental to our Constitution and our way of life. It is our responsibility to elect officials that can, and will, improve those laws deemed weak, not fair, and out of date.

Stupid, Liberty-clueless, Femo-Fascist, generalization-type comment.

Wiotte 11-03-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1470038)
e.g. Free speech is a property right: you can say what you like in your own house, or on the pages of your own newspaper: Freedom of the press belongs to the person that owns one. I.e. the First Amendment is a Type 1 Law.

A Type 2 is public education: pure and simple. Not only is public education a fiasco, it is an attack the liberty of the people paying the taxes. It has nothing to do with protecting Liberty.

I kinda see what you’re saying. Nothing less than an all out revolution or succession from the federal government would apply here. That hasn’t gone too well in all instances. Think Waco, Cliven Bundy, Timothy McVey etc.

Bog99 11-03-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I kinda see what you’re saying. Nothing less than an all out revolution or succession from the federal government would apply here. That hasn’t gone too well in all instances. Think Waco, Cliven Bundy, Timothy McVey etc.

No/Wrong/stupid conclusion.

The Constitution is a Federal document; it's there to take care of national issues.

Wiotte 11-03-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1470054)
No/Wrong/stupid conclusion.

The Constitution is a Federal document; it's there to take care of national issues.

Tell that to all the southern states about THEIR rights after they succeeded and were summarily defeated.

wjboyer1 11-03-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Tell that to all the southern states about THEIR rights after they succeeded and were summarily defeated.

More proof that Bog99 is probably a Russian troll because people who speak languages other than English tend to use the wrong words. Either that or the troll is just plain stupid

Bog99 11-03-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Gee! Aren't YOU the Constitutional scholar! I'm so impressed!

Not: You're giving me diversionary crap - you clueless, Femo-Fascist ____.

Wiotte 11-03-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1470068)
Gee! Aren't YOU the Constitutional scholar! I'm so impressed!

Not: You're giving me diversionary crap - you clueless, Femo-Fascist ____.

You have no valid argument. The talking points which are worth discussing, your rebuttal is illogical and tantrum motivated.
You are a clueless overly emotional child. Go back to grade school are reread all your social study lessons.
I’ll grade them for you. Any test below a C+ will be a fail. Sorry...
You are no Don Baldwin.

Wiotte 11-03-2017 04:44 PM

///

Bog99 11-03-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You have no valid argument. The talking points which are worth discussing, your rebuttal is illogical and tantrum motivated.
You are a clueless overly emotional child. Go back to grade school are reread all your social study lessons.
I’ll grade them for you. Any test below a C+ will be a fail. Sorry...
You are no Don Baldwin.

Another version of "Oh honey I'm so disappointed in you...."

All of a sudden you're a big Constitutional expert, but haven't figured out the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 laws, after being beaten over the head with them for weeks...

Why? Because you're a thick-headed, no-objectivity, self-serving, Femo-Fascist ___.

Wiotte 11-03-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1470080)

Another version of "Oh honey I'm so disappointed in you...."

All of a sudden you're a big Constitutional expert, but haven't figured out the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 laws, after being beaten over the head with them for weeks...

Why? Because you're a thick-headed, no-objectivity, self-serving, Femo-Fascist ___.

You’ve proven my point. If you doubt that, reread what you just wrote.

Bog99 11-03-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You’ve proven my point. If you doubt that, reread what you just wrote.

You doubt what?

You haven't figured out Type 1/Type 2 for the reasons given -- I have no doubt of that.