Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   MDLNB, where is he? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/mdlnb-where-he-249626/)

Allegiance 11-15-2017 08:23 PM

MDLNB, where is he?

Anyone know?

rubicon 11-16-2017 06:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Anyone know?

May be taking a breather and given the state of this board understand. There are not many threads of interest.
Political thread dominated by a couple of posters who are not deep thinkers and act more like court jesters.

and unfortunately the state of our national politics only exacerbates the underlying animosity

On the main board we have the same questions, topics information, etc repeated ad nauseam.

We have a posse that attempts to keep everyone in line with their thinking

And one hopes the Board does not reflect the type moving into moving The Villages

Personal Best Regards:

Don Baldwin 11-16-2017 06:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
May be taking a breather and given the state of this board understand. There are not many threads of interest.
Political thread dominated by a couple of posters who are not deep thinkers and act more like court jesters.

and unfortunately the state of our national politics only exacerbates the underlying animosity

On the main board we have the same questions, topics information, etc repeated ad nauseam.

And one hopes the Board does not reflect the type moving into moving The Villages

Personal Best Regards:

Which are you worried about? "Liberal"? "Conservative"? "Independent"?

Taltarzac725 11-16-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Personal Best Regards:

I do not believe it does from the people I have talked to of late.

And some of these people are clearly CRIMINALS from the long term harassment of me on many threads on the Talk of the Villages Political Board. Look at the Florida Statutes against online harassment and bullying. Many of these posts show intent to cause distress and they are recorded by others quoting them. I mean that the poster cannot modify them.

The **** will hit the fan sooner or later. The NFL Yahoo Pick-Em use of Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, and CathyWoods L8 and Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League should be more than enough evidence of intent to cause distress.

But Allegiance keeps on doing this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.

Taltarzac725 11-16-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

I think he means someone who just throws out the same kind of hatred at others you see coming from posters like Allegiance, affald, dirtbanker, and the like.

Chi-Town 11-16-2017 08:55 AM

Where's Lou Card?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 11-16-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Where's Lou Card?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That name sounds familiar. There are a bunch of former TOTV who are now pretty much just on TOPIX Talk of the Villages. I do not think anyone looks at that except these few people and an occasional curious rubber necker. It is kind of a very bad accident on the road.

This Political Forum, unfortunately, is going that way though because of a few CRIMINAL harassing trolls. And bog99 who just repeats the same Femo-Fascist garbage over-and-over again.

Bog99 does have that right to post such garbage. But CRIMINAL harassers have no such right. Their actions are against laws on the books in Florida against online harassment serving no legitimate purpose.

Sandtrap328 11-16-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Anyone know?

Pushing up daisies.

Taltarzac725 11-16-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Pushing up daisies.

Could be. Or on a cruise. A lot of these TROLLS seem to go on cruises. I saw something of a conscience at times in MDLNB. Not when he was ganging up on me with the bunch of CRIMINAL trolls Allegiance, Affald, Dirtbanker and some of these others.

Maybe he got a conscience.

Or maybe he saw that at some point the police will take notice and start compiling evidence to go after CRIMINAL HARASSERS. And then go after them probably with the help of the MODERATOR.

Rockyrd 11-16-2017 10:01 AM

Just saying....in an article in the British press concerning the Russian bots, they give a very few tips on spotting the bots.....sound famaliar in some cases ?

"The Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFRL) offers social-media users tips for spotting a bot:

Frequency: Bots are prolific posters. The more frequently they post, the more caution should be shown. The DFRL classifies 72 posts a day as suspicious, and more than 144 per day as highly suspicious.

Anonymity: Bots often lack any personal information. The accounts often have generic profile pictures and political slogans as "bios".

Amplification: A bot's timeline will often consist of re-tweets and verbatim quotes, with few posts containing original wording.
Common content: Networks of bots can be identified if multiple profiles tweet the same content almost simultaneously.

Common content: Networks of bots can be identified if multiple profiles tweet the same content almost simultaneously."

How Russian bots appear in your timeline - BBC News

They also supply this link for additional ways to spot a BOT

#BotSpot: Twelve Ways to Spot a Bot – DFRLab – Medium

Allegiance 11-16-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1476236)
Could be. Or on a cruise. A lot of these TROLLS seem to go on cruises. I saw something of a conscience at times in MDLNB. Not when he was ganging up on me with the bunch of CRIMINAL trolls Allegiance, Affald, Dirtbanker and some of these others.

Maybe he got a conscience.

Or maybe he saw that at some point the police will take notice and start compiling evidence to go after CRIMINAL HARASSERS. And then go after them probably with the help of the MODERATOR.

Sandy loves cruises, he is not a troll.

Sandy, can we join you and your wife on your next cruise?

Kenswing 11-16-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I do not believe it does from the people I have talked to of late.

And some of these people are clearly CRIMINALS from the long term harassment of me on many threads on the Talk of the Villages Political Board. Look at the Florida Statutes against online harassment and bullying. Many of these posts show intent to cause distress and they are recorded by others quoting them. I mean that the poster cannot modify them.

The **** will hit the fan sooner or later. The NFL Yahoo Pick-Em use of Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell, and CathyWoods L8 and Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League should be more than enough evidence of intent to cause distress.

But Allegiance keeps on doing this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.

ALWAYS about you..

rubicon 11-16-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

My comments are not directed toward one's political, religious (non-religious) views. they were directed at those who post filth and hatred

Personal Best Regards;

Taltarzac725 11-16-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
My comments are not directed toward one's political, religious (non-religious) views. they were directed at those who post filth and hatred

Personal Best Regards;

They are certainly all over this board of late. Why does the Moderator not get it that this kind of behavior reflects very badly on the Villages?

Rockyrd 11-16-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
They are certainly all over this board of late. Why does the Moderator not get it that this kind of behavior reflects very badly on the Villages?

Then talk politics

You keep raising this threads on trolls to the top of the heap