Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   NFL Yahoo TOTV- Gene Coppola, Cathywoods, Michelle and Mitchell pull away from field (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/nfl-yahoo-totv-gene-coppola-cathywoods-michelle-mitchell-pull-away-field-251103/)

Allegiance 12-17-2017 11:53 PM

NFL Yahoo TOTV- Gene Coppola, Cathywoods, Michelle and Mitchell pull away from field

These four are great. In a field of 22 Fierce competitors they are ranked 1, 2, 3 and 4.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR!

Allegiance 12-17-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491711)
These four are great. In a field of 22 Fierce competitors they are ranked 1, 2, 3 and 4.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR!

Tal buddy, You like cartoons don't You?

The fantastic four!!!

Marvel Comics https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...adf6ce92bc.jpg

Allegiance 12-17-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491711)

THE FANTASTIC FOUR!

Gene still holds a slight lead with the three ladies right up there.

Taltarzac725 12-18-2017 07:30 AM

CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.

Just more CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. And some of the most contemptible use of names to inflame one poster.

And Allegiance keeps bringing this up. :mad:

Really despicable.

Taltarzac725 12-18-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Just more CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. And some of the most contemptible use of names to inflame one poster.

And Allegiance keeps bringing this up. :mad:

Really despicable.

Notice how friendly Allegiance is on the Regular Forum! But on this Political Forum is where he brags about these names and their victories with Titles of Threads.

If he did this on the REGULAR Forum the MODERATOR would I hope ban him from Talk of the Villages.

How two faced. I just IGNORE him on the REGULAR FOOTBALL pool threads as I run those and Talk of the Villages is where they were set up so I cannot just delete Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola L8 even though they were chosen deliberately for me to bring up many extremely traumatic memories. I handle birthdays as I can associate many great things with them. But this kind of psychological warfare on here is ROTTEN to the core.

dirtbanker 12-18-2017 07:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491785)
Notice how friendly Allegiance is on the Regular Forum! But on this Political Forum is where he brags about these names and their victories with Titles of Threads.

If he did this on the REGULAR Forum the MODERATOR would I hope ban him from Talk of the Villages.

How two faced. I just IGNORE him on the REGULAR FOOTBALL pool threads as I run those and Talk of the Villages is where they were set up so I cannot just delete Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola L8 even though they were chosen deliberately for me to bring up many extremely traumatic memories. I handle birthdays as I can associate many great things with them. But this kind of psychological warfare on here is ROTTEN to the core.

Thanks for the laugh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 12-18-2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Thanks for the laugh!

I do hope that the MODERATOR removes the people who deliberately set out to cause trouble on this Political Forum rather than talking about politics. Jokes, find a job threads, NOTHING, etc., having to connection to Politics. Nor does "Gene Coppola" and how he/she is doing in the Yahoo Pick-Em. Nor Michelle, nor Mitchell, nor Cathy Woods. This is something I really want to talk to the Sumter County Sheriff about. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I do not think they will find it amusing either.

Allegiance 12-18-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491795)
I do hope that the MODERATOR removes the people who deliberately set out to cause trouble on this Political Forum rather than talking about politics. Jokes, find a job threads, NOTHING, etc., having to connection to Politics. Nor does "Gene Coppola" and how he/she is doing in the Yahoo Pick-Em. Nor Michelle, nor Mitchell, nor Cathy Woods. This is something I really want to talk to the Sumter County Sheriff about. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

They are ranked 1,2,3,4. Lol

Taltarzac725 12-18-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
They are ranked 1,2,3,4. Lol

dirtbanker 12-18-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491795)

Let us know what they say.

Coo Coo...

Allegiance 12-18-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491886)
Let us know what they say.

Coo Coo...

I am very sure that Sumter county sherrifs Office is aware of Tal and he actually is on their coo coo list.

Allegiance 12-18-2017 11:01 AM

Go Gene Coppola!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d4a121d517.jpg

Allegiance 12-18-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1491894)

What about poor Cathy Woods? Gene, if you read this... let her win.

dirtbanker 12-18-2017 01:21 PM

Looks to be neck to neck there.

I see the wackadoodle is still a loser...no matter what!

Taltarzac725 12-18-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
I am very sure that Sumter county sherrifs Office is aware of Tal and he actually is on their coo coo list.