Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Facebook Message from 12/23/2014. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/facebook-message-12-23-2014-a-251325/)

Taltarzac725 12-23-2017 08:25 AM

Facebook Message from 12/23/2014.

Facebook just highlighted this post from three years ago.

The letter I was talking about was something from Consumer Reports requesting them getting involved in evaluating the practicality of library collections for survivors/victims of crimes. They wrote I think that they would mull this over.

The letter is dated 11-11-2002.

Quote:

One of the many letters I received in my 224 613 Project which gave me real hope. I am still seeing 224 and 613s in many movies, TV shows, and the like, but that may just be my optimistic nature and faith that people would see the importance of what I was trying to do by attempting to make practical information for survivors/victims of crimes more accessible through dialog between victim/witness assistance groups and libraries of all kinds. I am still seeing these numbers in some 2014 movies, TV shows, and the like.

I hope that you will look at the many other documents in my Photobucket array. They tell quite an interesting story IMHO.

Allegiance 01-01-2018 05:23 PM

No more of this trash

Taltarzac725 01-01-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
No more of this trash

Recording this.

Taltarzac725 01-01-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

The letter I was talking about was something from Consumer Reports requesting them getting involved in evaluating the practicality of library collections for survivors/victims of crimes. They wrote I think that they would mull this over.

This was a cool letter.

Allegiance 01-01-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1498453)
This was a cool letter.

So cool

Allegiance 01-01-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1494284)

So after 15 years of mulling... What happened buddy?

Taltarzac725 01-02-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

This was cool.

Quote:

e letter is dated 11-11-2002.

Quote:
One of the many letters I received in my 224 613 Project which gave me real hope. I am still seeing 224 and 613s in many movies, TV shows, and the like, but that may just be my optimistic nature and faith that people would see the importance of what I was trying to do by attempting to make practical information for survivors/victims of crimes more accessible through dialog between victim/witness assistance groups and libraries of all kinds. I am still seeing these numbers in some 2014 movies, TV shows, and the like.

I hope that you will look at the many other documents in my Photobucket array. They tell quite an interesting story IMHO.

dirtbanker 01-02-2018 07:45 AM

3 years ago? More like 6 years ago...and it just highlites your "loser" status...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 01-02-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
3 years ago? More like 6 years ago...and it just highlites your "loser" status...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

Allegiance 01-02-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1498713)
Another letter was highlighted today by Facebook. This from the California Victim and Witness Co-ordinating Council. Today as in 1/02/2018. Villages' businesses are on my Facebook page. I follow a lot of them. And police departments are also on there.

That letter is old. Probably from 1992 as I showed it to my interviewer/researcher at the U of CA San Francisco Health Sciences Campus when I was subject #613. This was a study on stress on the unemployed over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993.

CA Victim and Witness Coordinating Council letter is dated 7-30-1992 and was from their President or something like that.

2-24 is my birthday and the day that Rodney Halbower probably murdered Michelle Mitchell. Halbower is on trial for some of the Gypsy Hill murders right now. Michelle was the daughter of my favorite teacher at Earl Wooster HS in Reno, Nevada. Killing Time: DNA evidence turns up heat on cold case

Why do you keep bringing up those murders???

You know I have post traumatic stress disorder from that.

Taltarzac725 01-02-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Probably my last troll leap.

Allegiance 01-02-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1498789)
Probably my last troll leap.

You realize when you quote yourself and say "troll leap" people see you as calling yourself the troll.

You see that right?

You get that right?

AJ32162 01-02-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
You realize when you quote yourself and say "troll leap" people see you as calling yourself the troll.

You see that right?

You get that right?

As well they should, Tal is a TROLL.

Allegiance 01-02-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1498796)
As well they should, Tal is a TROLL.

Recording

Taltarzac725 01-02-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Cool thing featured by Facebook this morning.