Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   New irregularities in email scandal (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/new-irregularities-email-scandal-251806/)

Allegiance 01-03-2018 10:32 AM

New irregularities in email scandal

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case | TheHill

doughete 01-03-2018 10:37 AM

Just curious, would emailing with the Russians be considered an irregularity or treason?

Allegiance 01-03-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1499464)
Just curious, would emailing with the Russians be considered an irregularity or treason?

Your question as asked makes no sense. Of course a rational person would give a very specific question.

cologal 01-03-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Good one!!!

COPUFF

Allegiance 01-03-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1499503)
Good one!!!

COPUFF

Only a pothead could respond like that.

Munchies?

Rockyrd 01-03-2018 11:24 AM

I will never defend the Clintons, BUT....

The constant ongoing desperation of more and more Clinton, Obama crap is simply outlandish, and not even in the realm of defending the insane man in the WH

Allegiance 01-03-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1499509)
I will never defend the Clintons, BUT....

The constant ongoing desperation of more and more Clinton, Obama crap is simply outlandish, and not even in the realm of defending the insane man in the WH

Bye rockhead

Rockyrd 01-03-2018 11:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Bye rockhead

Run out of booze ?

Do not let the door hit that broad butt on the way out.....that is what you get sitting in the basement trolling on the internet....slow brained and fat behind

Rockyrd 01-03-2018 11:38 AM

It should be noted however that at least Trump isnt doing anything truly dangerous like using his personal email for work.

Allegiance 01-03-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1499523)
It should be noted however that at least Trump isnt doing anything truly dangerous like using his personal email for work.

Interesting. I will look into that.

doughete 01-03-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Fair enough, we should give credit where it is due. Of course having a national security meeting in the middle of a restaurant, you think at the least they could have gone into the bathroom.

Allegiance 01-03-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1499542)
Fair enough, we should give credit where it is due. Of course having a national security meeting in the middle of a restaurant, you think at the least they could have gone into the bathroom.

The funny thing is the Obama holdovers in NSA etc are spying on the president everywhere.

cologal 01-03-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Keep firing you are doing a great job!!!

COPUFF

doughete 01-03-2018 12:56 PM

Bill is just as creepy as Trump but I don't think either did anything that crossed over a chargeable offense. Women didn't vote for Hillary because they felt she should have dumped him and I think they were right. She is a slut shamer and creepy too. I will vote for a creep if they keep the economy humming along. Now that I live on my investments it's my biggest issue. I always think it is fair to say don't blame me I didn't vote for the guy. Judge Trump on his accomplishments but this it would have been worse under Hillary is like a German citizen in 1945 saying it would've been worse under the other guy. The election is over if that's the best argument you have give it up.

AJ32162 01-03-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Liberals love hanging out in bathrooms don't they?:D