Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Political talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/)
-   -   Paranoid schizophrenic and guns (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-political-talk-88/paranoid-schizophrenic-guns-252683/)

Allegiance 01-12-2018 04:00 AM

Paranoid schizophrenic and guns

Should a paranoid schizophrenic be allowed to possess/own/buy a gun?

What about other members in that family owning guns with a paranoid schizophrenic in the family.

What if that paranoid schizophrenic expressed interests in being a "thug?"

Bog99 01-12-2018 04:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

What about other members in that family owning guns with a paranoid schizophrenic in the family.

A PS to you is anyone who wants a gun .

This is an aggressive un-American Type 2 Femo-Fascist
question designed to insert government control over gun ownership and repeal the Right To Bear Arms.

dirtbanker 01-12-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1504057)
A PS to you is anyone who wants a gun - you aggressive un-American Type 2 Femo-Fascist POS.

Good point...why would anyone need a gun when you can protect yourself with a computer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

dirtbanker 01-12-2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1504056)

No.
Ok.
That is why the rest of the family needs a gun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Taltarzac725 01-12-2018 08:14 AM

Criminal harassment and libel.

Allegiance 01-12-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest (Post 1504085)
Criminal harassment and libel.

Here is a story, more of a short autobiography, related to the original post.

All villagers should read!

snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough

billethkid 01-12-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Here is a story, more of a short autobiography, related to the original post.

All villagers should read!

snopes.com: When tinfoil hats aren't enough

:22yikes:

Taltarzac725 01-12-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
:22yikes:

Should that even be on here? Allegiance is getting reckless with his posting. This is also extremely misleading and gives only a very small part of the story. What does a very old e-mail I sent Snopes and they stuck in an area where people made fun of it relevant to 2018?

I will be taking to the police about this.

In 2018 it is invasion of privacy because of Allegiance's long term feud with me. And this is also criminal harassment.

doughete 01-12-2018 11:11 AM

A paranoid schizophrenic is allowed to have a gun as long as he doesn't shout ISIS. In my city an idiot shot a cop shouting ISIS. This leads to calls for more aircraft and a bigger military, we're under attack. An american shoots 500 people (doesn't shout ISIS) and he's exercising his constitutional right to a bump stock and 100 magazine clip, not a word is said. Does this make any sense at all. I don't go to large concerts and don't have any kids in kindergarten so I guess I shouldn't worry. Freedom is a double edged sword.

Taltarzac725 01-12-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
A paranoid schizophrenic is allowed to have a gun as long as he doesn't shout ISIS. In my city an idiot shot a cop shouting ISIS. This leads to calls for more aircraft and a bigger military, we're under attack. An american shoots 500 people (doesn't shout ISIS) and he's exercising his constitutional right to a bump stock and 100 magazine clip, not a word is said. Does this make any sense at all. I don't go to large concerts and don't have any kids in kindergarten so I guess I shouldn't worry. Freedom is a double edged sword.

I am not a paranoid schizophrenic as Allegiance implies. This is LIBEL.

AJ32162 01-12-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

It's only Libel IF it isn't true.

Taltarzac725 01-12-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
It's only Libel IF it isn't true.

It is not true.

doughete 01-12-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest

Didn't mean to say or imply you were.

Byte1 01-12-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
A PS to you is anyone who wants a gun - you aggressive un-American Type 2 Femo-Fascist POS.

Very well put.

The answer is YES, everyone should own a gun. And we should have show downs at high noon, too.

Taltarzac725 01-12-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Guest
Very well put.

The answer is YES, everyone should own a gun. And we should have show downs at high noon, too.

This man has an appropriate handle.