Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Houses of Worship in the Villages (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/houses-worship-villages-75/)
-   -   North Lake Presbyterian Benefit this Mon & Tues Nite - Blues Brothers Musical Revue (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/houses-worship-villages-75/north-lake-presbyterian-benefit-mon-tues-nite-blues-brothers-musical-revue-255517/)

SFSkol 02-11-2018 11:14 AM

Blues Brothers Musical Revue - North Lake Presbyterian Benefit this Mon & Tues Nite

5 Attachment(s)
Full 9 piece Horn Section, 20 performers on stage, featuring Dawn and Ralph DiNome of Flashback fame. A benefit for "Operation Homebound." Comedy, Dance, Singing, Sing-A-Long, special guests Lady Lake Police Department Full 90-minute show. Tickets $25 Featured in Fridays Villages Daily Sun. 2/12 & 2/13 7PM

For Tickets and Details: Operation Homebound

CheckItOut 02-11-2018 10:18 PM

Wow, went to show at the Legion. What a great show. Standing ovation!
It was awesome. I’m going to try and catch the show again
tomorrow at Lady Lake Presbyterian. They said tickets were still available.

manaboutown 02-11-2018 10:23 PM

I wish I could have been there! One of my favorite movies although “Animal House” is my all time favorite. I really miss John Belushi :cryin2:

SFSkol 02-12-2018 08:32 AM

Tickets going fast for tonights show. Prime seating available for Tuesday evening's performance at 7:00 PM

Standing ovation for Dawn DiNomes thrilling rendition of Whitney Houston's, "I Will Always Love You," at the Preview show last night. Worth the $25,00 admission price alone.

New songs, more jokes. Longer drum solos.

Will Dawn and RobWood get hitched this time? Just ask, 'One Note Louie.' Or will their parole pass run out? And who is the nefarious 'Silencio?'
Come on down to find out.

For Tickets and Details: Operation Homebound

SFSkol 02-13-2018 08:13 AM

Last nights full house penultimate performance was attended by a huge following of Blues Brothers attired aficionados. They are truly on a "Mission From God." Seats still available for this evening's encore benefit show.

SFSkol 02-13-2018 12:49 PM

We've added more seats! So come on down for an evening of un-be-leaf-able entertainment.

suebanj 02-13-2018 07:06 PM

We were there last night.. What a fantastic show!!!!

SFSkol 02-16-2018 06:09 PM

Thanks. For the three nights, we had about 1,000 Villagers entertained. About $10,00 raised for Operation Homebound.

11 of my family onstage at once! Singing, dancing, drumming, telling my terrible Village jokes.

Great review including video at that other site dot com/blues-brothers-tribute-showcases-zany-antics-fundraiser-operation-homebound/