Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   Newbies from Pennsylvania (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/newbies-pennsylvania-261936/)

DavidP 04-26-2018 12:00 PM

Newbies from Pennsylvania

Hello...My wife and I moved down in December, all settled in and liking it. I'm Dave and my wife is Debbie. We bought in Country Club Hills. Perfect...near everything we need. Found a nice golf cart and go exploring TV neighborhoods. Not yet into the amenities but we're working on it. Gonna be a hot summer.
Any way...HI to everyone!

champion6 04-26-2018 06:02 PM

Congratulations ... the best is yet to come!

JoMar 04-26-2018 06:04 PM

Welcome......Berks County PA here

Aw Man 04-26-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidP (Post 1537245)
Hello...My wife and I moved down in December, all settled in and liking it. I'm Dave and my wife is Debbie. We bought in Country Club Hills. Perfect...near everything we need. Found a nice golf cart and go exploring TV neighborhoods. Not yet into the amenities but we're working on it. Gonna be a hot summer.

We've been here 3 years as of today and have loved every minute of it!
We hope the same for the two of you.

Abby10 04-26-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Good for you! What part of PA? I grew up in western PA but have lived in the eastern part of the state for the past 40 years.

Congrats on your new home! If you're like most, you'll love the lifestyle and wonder why you didn't make the move sooner. Enjoy every moment! :wave:

784caroline 04-26-2018 07:34 PM

Scranton Natives here,,,,Welcome to The Villages!!!!

FenneyGuy 04-27-2018 05:44 AM

Quote:

Hi, Dave and Debbie. We close on our new house in Fenney on May 10th.

villagetinker 04-27-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Welcome to TV, we were 'lifers' from PA, been in TV for almost 5 years. mostly suburban Phila and Allentown areas. I am familiar with the Scranton area. I will send you a PM.

DavidP 04-27-2018 09:37 AM

From Boyertown...near Pottstown.

ladylake1 04-27-2018 12:06 PM

From Lehigh Valley. Here 18 years. Welcome.

borjo 04-27-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidP (Post 1537519)
From Boyertown...near Pottstown.

From Coopersburg and Red Hill, worked in Lehigh Valley too.

vintageogauge 04-27-2018 03:01 PM

Welcome. I was born and raised in Armstrong County, Pa. Snowbirds for 7 years or so now full time in Fenney.

Dgodin 05-29-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Where From? Lisa and I are in Williamsport. Moving TV end of June. Orange Blossom.