Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Restaurant Discussions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/)
-   -   The Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/great-chicago-fire-brewery-tap-room-263359/)

Foodielife 08-21-2016 08:37 PM

Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room is open!!!

:pepper2:The Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room:pepper2:
Leesburg, Florida

LEESBURG BREWERY WITH A CHICAGO FLAIR COME JOIN US.......This a fun, friendly place to hang with friends and to me new ones. Our Chicago/Firefighter themed Tap Room offers 10 of our own beers brewed on premise along with several guest taps featuring beers from other small craft breweries.

Eat indoors or enjoy our spacious outdoor beer garden and street side seating. Our menu is true Chicago style. Italian Beefs & Sausage, Maxwell Street Polish Sausages, Gyros, Tamales, Pizza Puffs and the Original Chicago Hot Dog. We have added a true Thin Crust Chicago Pizza to our menu.

We are family friendly! We have plenty of parking and are in Historic Downtown Leesburg, which offers a great shopping experience with specialty shops, antique stores, and a host of unique food and drink establishments. It's worth the trip from Orlando or the Villages.

We have a full liquor license offering beer, wine and some amazing craft spirits distilled right here in the state of the Florida.

We also have our new food trailer, Fry Station 311 serving some of the best Fried Chicken, Wings and Fish hand dipped in our own special batter and seasonings. Open Fri-Sat 3pm-8pm

311 W. Magnolia in Leesburg, Florida
(352) 474-BREW (2739)

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

TOTV USER FOODIELIFE FIRST SENT THIS IN 2016:
"Finally a great Chicago style Italian hot beef around here! They just opened and have Vienna beef hot dogs, polish sausage and gyros. Great craft beers too. Check them out here. Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room, Leesburg Florida | Facebook"

Foodielife 08-21-2016 08:40 PM

I can't seem to post the picture of the hot Italian beef I had there today but it was outstanding!

Allegiance 08-21-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foodielife (Post 1275984)
I can't seem to post the picture of the hot Italian beef I had there today but it was outstanding!

Definitely worth a visit.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b84f9ec44c.jpg

asianthree 08-22-2016 08:01 AM

Sounds great, too bad out of the bubble. We could use a good gyro

graciegirl 08-22-2016 08:06 AM

Where is it? That one sausage (Vienna) looks like a German Mettwurst. I love the lamb and beef sandwich other places.

Sounds good AND not expensive.

kfierle 08-22-2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1276093)
Where is it?

311 W. Magnolia
Leesburg, FL 34748

rdhdleo 08-22-2016 12:02 PM

It's awesome! Most authentic Chicago Italian Beef and Hotdogs and their Giardiniera is wonderful! Oh on those pictures none of those look like Mettwurst which is usually fatter and lighter and and we would actually spread it on a good german rye bread for a sandwich.
Stiglmeier Mettwurst Fine Smoked Sausage Spread - 8 oz

REDCART 08-22-2016 04:54 PM

Their web site has photos of food but says "coming soon." How soon?

obxgal 08-22-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDCART (Post 1276494)
Their web site has photos of food but says "coming soon." How soon?

According to the first post, they just opened.

REDCART 08-22-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obxgal (Post 1276602)
According to the first post, they just opened.

Thanks, I know they just opened but I thought that might just be the micro brewery side of the house with the food to follow.