Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/helping-hands-130/)
-   -   Sally Bowron asking for your prayers. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/helping-hands-130/sally-bowron-asking-your-prayers-268753/)

graciegirl 07-26-2018 09:03 PM

Sally Bowron asking for your prayers.

Sally contacted me earlier today with a request for help posting a thread but couldn't quite do it. She asked that I ask this forum for prayers for an upcoming surgery that is serious and involved. Here is what she wrote to me earlier;

"Thanks so much Gracie.
I am not able to do it, could you post something for me?
I am having surgery to remove a malignancy on 8/14.
I am also having a ventral hernia repaired at the same time. It could be a long, involved surgery.
Right now, the waiting is killing me. I have a Dr.s appointment every day to 6 or 7 days in a row. I really want this over. If you could post all that you feel is appropriate, I would appreciate it. God Bless you and yours.
Sally "

Sally Bowron is a long time poster on this forum and many know her to be the first to reach out and help others. I hope that many of you will send her a P.M. and keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Spikearoni 07-26-2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1566646)
Sally contacted me earlier today with a request for help posting a thread but couldn't quite do it. She asked that I ask this forum for prayers for an upcoming surgery that is serious and involved. Here is what she wrote to me earlier;

"Thanks so much Gracie.
I am not able to do it, could you post something for me?
I am having surgery to remove a malignancy on 8/14.
I am also having a ventral hernia repaired at the same time. It could be a long, involved surgery.
Right now, the waiting is killing me. I have a Dr.s appointment every day to 6 or 7 days in a row. I really want this over. If you could post all that you feel is appropriate, I would appreciate it. God Bless you and yours.
Sally "

Sally Bowron is a long time poster on this forum and many know her to be the first to reach out and help others. I hope that many of you will send her a P.M. and keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

We will keep Sally in our prayers for a successful surgery and a full recovery.

Ecuadog 07-26-2018 10:29 PM

Thoughts and prayers, Sally.

Abby10 07-26-2018 10:30 PM

Will be praying for Sally for peace, a successful outcome, and a speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting, Gracie.

sallybowron 07-27-2018 02:51 AM

Thank you all so much

Nucky 07-27-2018 03:13 AM

All the best to you Sally. That is a great day to have an operation. That may sound strange but our best friend had a major operation on that date and had to wait for that day also and all turned out fine. We all wish for a speedy recovery for you.

CFrance 07-27-2018 05:40 AM

Praying for successful surgery and good outcome, Sally. Just using your first name, I have put you on my church's prayer list (small but mighty Presbyterian church in our former Michigan town).

Eileenny2tv 07-27-2018 10:56 AM

Praters being said for a successful outcome and speedy recovery

raynan 07-27-2018 11:01 AM

Sally,
My prayers and good thoughts are with you. Have faith in the miracle of today's surgeries and futuristic technology in medicine. I had a procedure last week that was unheard of a year ago and my cousin is on his third year after a heart replacement. Good luck to you and may you have a quick recovery. Think positive.
Nancy

jojo 07-27-2018 11:15 AM

Sally, I enjoyed your posts when I was first on TOTV. We will all have you in our heart as you go through the procedure and send good thoughts your way. Thank you for your pleasant contributions to TOTV and look forward to hearing more from you.

Taltarzac725 07-27-2018 11:23 AM

Sending prayers, Sally. :pray:

tomwed 07-27-2018 11:36 AM

me too, Sally Tom

Barefoot 07-27-2018 12:02 PM

Prayers for Sally Bowron ... May you have a long, healthy and happy life. :pray:

ladygolfer123 07-27-2018 02:27 PM

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you Sally for your up coming surgeries and speedy recovery.

Polar Bear 07-27-2018 02:41 PM

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Sally.