Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   Newcomer (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/newcomer-273517/)

JennySpend 09-29-2018 01:44 PM

Newcomer
 
We are coming to the Villages for a month's vacation. I understand I must have a Trail Pass to play on the Executive courses. My owner has told me he will get me Temporary ID's. Is this the same thing.
How do I book to play these courses, Please.
Are there any other useful tips you could give me please?
Thanks

Bogie Shooter 09-29-2018 01:55 PM

Golf info
 
Golf The Villages

Marathon Man 09-29-2018 02:01 PM

You do not need a trail pass. You pay $4 per person per round on the executive courses to use your cart, or nothing to walk. Championship courses' green fees include using your cart.

Go to any golf course when you get here and they can give you all the info that you need. If the owner is going to have you pick up you ID's at the sales office, you can get lots of great info there. Also go to golfthevillages.com for lots of info.

The ID is to show that you are renting a home here. Allows you to use all the amenities as if you were a resident.

CWGUY 09-29-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marathon Man (Post 1585902)
You do not need a trail pass. You pay $4 per person per round on the executive courses to use your cart, or nothing to walk. Championship courses' green fees include using your cart.

Go to any golf course when you get here and they can give you all the info that you need. If the owner is going to have you pick up you ID's at the sales office, you can get lots of great info there. Also go to golfthevillages.com for lots of info.

The ID is to show that you are renting a home here. Allows you to use all the amenities as if you were a resident.

///

eweissenbach 09-29-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennySpend (Post 1585894)
We are coming to the Villages for a month's vacation. I understand I must have a Trail Pass to play on the Executive courses. My owner has told me he will get me Temporary ID's. Is this the same thing.
How do I book to play these courses, Please.
Are there any other useful tips you could give me please?
Thanks

If the temporary pass is a temporary RESIDENT pass, you will be able to play the execs for free if you walk or you can pay the $4 trail fee to ride. If it is a guest pass you won’t be able to play the executive courses unless you are signed up to play with a resident and it will cost $15 to ride. The owner must surrender his resident pass for the duration of your stay and pay for you to get the pass that qualifies you to all resident amenities. You might also want to research the tee time system - go to Thevillages.net

algemo 11-12-2018 06:32 PM

update 11/2018
 
with a temporary guest ID, it will cost you $11 per person to play on the Executive courses with a golf cart

eweissenbach 11-12-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by algemo (Post 1598544)
with a temporary guest ID, it will cost you $11 per person to play on the Executive courses with a golf cart

It is $11 plus $4 to ride from Nov. thru April for guests. With a guest ID you must play with a resident who signs up for the tee time. More information: https://golfthevillages.com/golf-in-...heVillages.pdf


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.32 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Content, Design and Layout may not be reproduced
Copywrite 2006-2017 This site is owned and operated by TalkofTheVillages.com and is not affliated with the The Villages or The Villages development company.