Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Just For Fun (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/)
-   -   One Day At Satrbucks (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/one-day-satrbucks-275160/)

chuck90199 10-21-2018 10:22 AM

One Day At Satrbucks

An old Marine Pilot, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket, stopped by Starbucks at Lake Sumter Landing, and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat at a table outside sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the pilot and asked, “Are you a real pilot?”

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, the early Grummans... flew a wildcat and Corsair in WWII and later in the Korea conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more that 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot. You, what are you?”

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I take a shower, I think about about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think about naked women.”

The two sat sipping in silence. A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a LESBIAN.”

Ecuadog 10-21-2018 01:38 PM

Absolutely love it.

Loudoll 10-21-2018 07:02 PM

I loved that!

Bay Kid 10-22-2018 06:13 AM

Ha, ha

Barefoot 10-22-2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuck90199 (Post 1592142)
An old Marine Pilot, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket, stopped by Starbucks at Lake Sumter Landing, and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat at a table outside sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the pilot and asked, “Are you a real pilot?”

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, the early Grummans... flew a wildcat and Corsair in WWII and later in the Korea conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more that 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot. You, what are you?”

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I take a shower, I think about about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think about naked women.”

The two sat sipping in silence. A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a LESBIAN.”

:clap2:

Mudder 10-22-2018 09:34 AM

Really......not funny in today's world.

Ecuadog 10-22-2018 10:36 AM

Love it. Love it. Love it.