Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/helping-hands-130/)
-   -   chachacha is down for the count..... (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/helping-hands-130/chachacha-down-count-27653/)

tkret 02-26-2010 03:54 PM

chachacha is down for the count.....

One of TOTV members has been hospitalized. Our Pretty Chachacha took a spill on the dance floor yesterday (Thursday) and went down for the count of 10. Reports are that she suffered a broken wrist and is in the hospital undergoing surgery.
With only one wing usable for a while, Chachacha will have a difficult time cooking her favorite meal - Franco-American spaghetti!

graciegirl 02-26-2010 04:54 PM

Oh ChaChaCha....maybe switch to a slow dance?

I heard that news this morning and passed on my card to one of her close buddies. I can be her wing...woman.

If you are reading this Diane. I am so sorry and hope you won't be feeling bad long. Nice people like you shouldn't feel bad.

And I have recent experience nursing a broken appendage. Awaiting commands.

redwitch 02-26-2010 10:46 PM

Hey, girl, take care of yourself and hope you're back on the dance floor soon! Shout out if you need anything.

champion6 02-27-2010 12:34 PM

chachacha, get well soon!!! :wave:

Russ_Boston 02-27-2010 01:50 PM

Oh, I hope there's a video! :)

Get well soon.

uujudy 02-27-2010 06:14 PM

Oh NO! Chachacha, take care of yourself. :wave:

Donna 02-27-2010 07:23 PM

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...prayers_04.gif

Pturner 02-27-2010 07:30 PM

ChaChaCha, I hope you are back on your feet soon!

CSilvestrucci 02-27-2010 08:24 PM

Feel better soon, Diane :)

joannej 02-27-2010 09:03 PM

Chachacha,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Here's wishing you well! Joanne :)

KathieI 02-27-2010 09:16 PM

Well, I'm going to brag about our singles group (well, some are marrieds too) but all have come through as wonderful friends, there to help Dianne through this ordeal. Peazoup and Linda Lou went to her aid immediately at the hospital, many have been going back and forth to the hospital to visit her, and Linda Lou picked her up this morning and she is home and comfortable. We have set up a daily "feed and water" plan for ChaCha so that she will be able to rest up and mend and get back on her feet. This is the time that you find our what true friends are all about and we sure are lucky here in TV that we have each other.

ChaCha (Dianne) had surgery on her wrist yesterday and was surrounded by many friends (male, female, married, single) to support her. She is doing well and we suspect will be
dancing in the square very soon and on TOTV to tell us how she's feeling.

Get well, Dianne, we love you and miss you!!!
All your friends in TV!!! :kiss:

tony 02-27-2010 09:22 PM

Tell us, Kathie, did she break her mousing wrist? Is she able to get online to see all the best wishes for her?

First things first, you know. We want her to be able to see all these posts for her.

KathieI 02-27-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony (Post 251082)
Tell us, Kathie, did she break her mousing wrist? Is she able to get online to see all the best wishes for her?

First things first, you know. We want her to be able to see all these posts for her.

LOL,,,, She just wrote me an email.. She's wanting the egg salad I made for her, that's a good sign. She calls herself, the one arm wonder..... she broke her left wrist so maybe she can use the computer.

I told her to come on totv to see the posts. If she does, I think she'll post something.

sunflower3630 02-27-2010 09:55 PM

Get Well, Chachacha!

I'm so sorry to hear about your fall, Dianne. Hopefully, your TV friends will be taking good care of you until you're able to fend for yourself again.

Please feel better soon, and a very speedy recovery to you!!

Your "Mitford" friend,

Jackie

Pturner 02-27-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI (Post 251081)
Well, I'm going to brag about our singles group (well, some are marrieds too) but all have come through as wonderful friends, there to help Dianne through this ordeal. Peazoup and Linda Lou went to her aid immediately at the hospital, many have been going back and forth to the hospital to visit her, and Linda Lou picked her up this morning and she is home and comfortable. We have set up a daily "feed and water" plan for ChaCha so that she will be able to rest up and mend and get back on her feet. This is the time that you find our what true friends are all about and we sure are lucky here in TV that we have each other.

ChaCha (Dianne) had surgery on her wrist yesterday and was surrounded by many friends (male, female, married, single) to support her. She is doing well and we suspect will be dancing in the square very soon and on TOTV to tell us how she's feeling.

Get well, Dianne, we love you and miss you!!!
All your friends in TV!!! :kiss:

:clap2::coolsmiley:

Y'all are so sweet. Wish I were there to help.