Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   Mean and cruel (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/mean-cruel-279002/)

jblum315 12-04-2018 11:20 AM

Mean and cruel

A substitute teacher in Montvale N.J. told her first grade class that there is no Santa Claus. Also no Easter bunny, also no tooth fairy. It’s all your parents, she said
I am sad because for some little chidren this is the only magic they have and possibly the only magic they will ever have

Fredman 12-04-2018 11:41 AM

Very sick individual

graciegirl 12-04-2018 12:00 PM

You said it beautifully J Blum.

And I love to believe in all of the magic of Christmas even now.

CWGUY 12-04-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblum315 (Post 1604672)
A substitute teacher in Montvale N.J. told her first grade class that there is no Santa Claus. Also no Easter bunny, also no tooth fairy. It’s all your parents, she said
I am sad because for some little chidren this is the only magic they have and possibly the only magic they will ever have

:ohdear: Let's hope KARMA is for real and bites her on the ass! :boom:

fw102807 12-04-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWGUY (Post 1604694)
:ohdear: Let's hope KARMA is for real and bites her on the ass! :boom:

Or gets her fired. The parents must have been furious.

Nucky 12-04-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

You are so spot on. What kind of Wackadoodle would do this? Thank God It wasn't our GrandChildren.

I imagine there is a way that the parents can overcome this foolish clown azz teacher with a kind explanation of sorts to the child. What a damn shame when you can't leave your children in the care of a teacher. That relationship was Golden in the past between Student & Teacher. We bumped into my 3rd-grade teacher in the supermarket back in the day and it was if we met GOD. I idolized that beautiful Woman.

The Town it occurred in is Montville, not Montvale. Both places are wonderful places to raise children, or at least they were. I'm all for second chances when people make some mistakes but not on this one. Out the teacher goes, The Bell Has Rung, Time For A Different Period For Her! :ohdear:

I was in a Catholic school and made up a playful ( I Thought) rhyme which got me in trouble about that lovely teacher:

Roses are Red
Violets are Black
Mrs. Hacket would look good with a stick (WORSE) in her back.

I was grounded forever & a beating.

BK001 12-05-2018 06:12 AM

Quote:

Bah - HUMBUG, what was she thinking?

Topspinmo 12-05-2018 06:41 AM

Too bad teachers just don’t teach or stick to the lesson plan, and some do. But, their good majority out there that think there personally agenda and opinion has to be exploded on little minds that can be manipulated. IMO we are getting close to non-free thinking society. It’s either this side or that side.

Nucky 12-05-2018 06:57 AM

I found out yesterday that our oldest grandson who is seven is releasing insider information to the other three young grandkids who are under 5. I guess his dad will figure out how to control this little Blabbermouth :blahblahblah:. Maybe it runs in the family.

In all fairness, I believe I heard yesterday that this Bad Teacher got Coal in her Briefcase and sent to the Unemployment line. The fairness part also comes in because there are teachers who have given their lives to their students. Let's take a moment for the ones who keep the dream alive. I wonder what a real teacher would say about this, I'm sure we are fortunate enough to have many great retired teachers amongst us. :pray:

Bay Kid 12-05-2018 07:54 AM

She really doesn't like children.

Taltarzac725 12-05-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Christmas ruined? Teacher upsets students by saying Santa isn’t

That is sad.

golf2140 12-05-2018 10:26 AM

She was fired.

Rapscallion St Croix 12-05-2018 12:35 PM

I wonder if this teacher transferred from Oklahoma

Oklahoma teacher tells class that left-handedness is evil and sinister

missypie 12-05-2018 12:55 PM

Perhaps the woman is a jehovah's witness. They don't believe in anything. You run the risk of armageddon and then you die forever. So perhaps she was trying to "save" the children.

B-flat 12-05-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BK001 (Post 1604934)
Bah - HUMBUG, what was she thinking?

She probaly doesn’t have a brain to begin with. That’s awful man oh man talk about stealing childhood away from children.