Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Pool, Screen, & Lanais (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pool-screen-lanais-406/)
-   -   Custom Vinyl Systems (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/pool-screen-lanais-406/custom-vinyl-systems-279259/)

cwo4mat 03-27-2014 11:03 AM

CVS Lanai enclosure

Custom Vinyl Systems

YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP!

CVS is your “ONE-STOP-SHOP” because they take care of your project from Start-to-Finish which includes initial engineering, all local design approvals, permitting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall and painting. Included is great project communication all the way through standing behind their services through Final Inspections.

Custom Vinyl Systems in Florida offers the following Home Improvement Services:

Lanai Enclosures

Birdcages

Garage Door Screen

Pergolas

Room Additions

Replacement Windows

Rescreening

Attic Insulation

Garage Door Insulation

Contact Us
2110 SW 7th Ave #103
Ocala, Florida 34471

(352) 237-3088
Toll-Free: 1-866-942-1225

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR GALLERY

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

REQUEST AN ESTIMATE

PICTURES ON NEXT FORUM PAGE
__________________________________________________ ____________________

Member cwo4mat asked us:
Has anyone used CVS(Custom Vinyl Systems) to enclose their lanai ??

John_W 03-27-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwo4mat (Post 852141)
Has anyone used CVS(Custom Vinyl Systems) to enclose their lanai ??

One of the two owners lives in my villas, Southern Star Villas, I see his SUV everyday. I know he has done at least 15 of the 88 villas here. I've not had mine done but he did my golfing partner. He has an 8 X 14 lanai that they basically did three sliding doors custom fit in size instead of any kind of windows, and insulated his ceiling. His estimate was $6,000 but he had to wait about 4 weeks for the doors so they knocked it down to $5700 without even asking. I've spoke to a couple of other neighbors and they were also happy with the work they did. I believe they have just two crews so they are normally 2 to 3 weeks behind in scheduling a start date.

mrsyarbie 04-05-2014 02:25 PM

They did ours plus a pergola, the salesman was very professional, we recommend them whenever we can. Phil was his name.

ctoboika 05-19-2015 03:22 PM

CVS - Enclosing Lanai; need a contractor

I am looking for any feedback on CVS (Custom Vinyl Systems) ... we are interested in enclosing our Lanai and have narrowed down to a couple but am looking for more on CVS in particular. Can you help me out?

jimnc 05-20-2015 02:28 PM

CVS finished enclosing our lanai three weeks ago. We have glass sliding doors. Our installers - Rob and Mike - did a good job. CVS doesn't remove the existing screens until they are ready to install the new windows. This is nice because you don't have your lanai ripped apart for an extended period of time. Our job took two days. You should know that CVS is quite busy. When we placed our order we were told it would take between 8 and 10 weeks. It took 10 and 1/2. But we knew this up front and it wasn't a problem. We got quotes from two contractors. The amounts were very close. We would recommend CVS.

cwo4mat 05-20-2015 04:46 PM

Cvs

CVS enclosed our lanai and removed a sliding door. We would highly recommend them. Their price was fair, workmanship was excellent and good quality materials!!!!

John_W 05-20-2015 05:39 PM

There was a long thread just last month and they are great reviews

BobTina 05-30-2015 10:19 AM

CVS (Custom Vinyl Systems) any good?

Hello,
I wondered if anyone used CVS and are you happy with services and prices? TIA.

John_W 05-30-2015 12:24 PM

You can get immediate answers and three years worth of reviews by going to the button at the top of this page marked 'search', and type in 'enclosing lanai CVS'. You'll get 127 threads all about what you're asking. I know CVS very well, they've done almost 30 CYV in Southern Star Villas because the owner lives there. You'll find they have very few complaints and are in demand.

cwo4mat 05-30-2015 02:16 PM

Cvs

Very good product and quality work. They did our lanai.

Ad poster 12-07-2018 09:43 AM

Custom Vinyl Systems

5 Attachment(s)
Custom Vinyl Systems

YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP!

CVS is your “ONE-STOP-SHOP” because they take care of your project from Start-to-Finish which includes initial engineering, all local design approvals, permitting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall and painting. Included is great project communication all the way through standing behind their services through Final Inspections.

Custom Vinyl Systems in Florida offers the following Home Improvement Services:

Lanai Enclosures

Birdcages

Garage Door Screen

Pergolas

Room Additions

Replacement Windows

Rescreening

Attic Insulation

Garage Door Insulation

Contact Us
2110 SW 7th Ave #103
Ocala, Florida 34471

(352) 237-3088
Toll-Free: 1-866-942-1225

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR GALLERY

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

REQUEST AN ESTIMATE

gshoemaker 08-24-2022 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTina (Post 1067305)
Hello,
I wondered if anyone used CVS and are you happy with services and prices? TIA.

Don't know about their work since we have been waiting over 6 months for them to even put us on their schedule

jrarm 09-18-2023 05:43 AM

jrarm

What good are these reviews? Most are 20 years old.