Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Investment Talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/investment-talk-158/)
-   -   Anyone Buying on This Pullback? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/investment-talk-158/anyone-buying-pullback-280349/)

Kenswing 12-20-2018 02:27 PM

Anyone Buying on This Pullback?

Thinking about accumulating some more ATT. Their debt load is a little scary but the dividend is very enticing?

What are you guys looking at?

swtroy 12-20-2018 03:33 PM

I doubled down on the last dip (month or so ago) and feel confident in my decision...still.

NatureBoy 12-20-2018 08:39 PM

My 401k keeps chugging along. I moved some Apple stock from my personal acct to ROTH IRA. I’m really amazed how far AAPL has fallen.

Daddymac 12-20-2018 09:08 PM

I’m waiting on the EOY, people will be selling for year end losse.

Boomer 12-23-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenswing (Post 1609395)
Thinking about accumulating some more ATT. Their debt load is a little scary but the dividend is very enticing?

What are you guys looking at?

Have not paid attention to T for a while. But you made me look.

It is clear to me that steady dividend investors probably are starting to think about their shopping lists for 2019.

This bull has been running since 2009. I have not felt good about the 2018 market because I felt there was an artificiality to it, especially because of all the corporate buybacks.

A good economy is supposed to be reflected in a low unemployment rate, which we have. But nobody seems to talk about what kind of jobs those are and if they include benefits. What percentage of income is being swallowed by healthcare costs? At what point does consumer confidence wane and/or the consumer hits a wall of debt? Just how solid are the underpinnings of this economy?

I feel like things are happening awfully fast right now, lots of moving parts.

But, Ken, for what my opinion is worth, I think you are smart to be thinking about the potential for good buys on solid dividend payers. But who knows when to take a leap. Dollar-cost averaging in might be an approach to consider. (Please remember though that I know not much.)

Kenswing 12-23-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 1610135)
Have not paid attention to T for a while. But you made me look.

It is clear to me that steady dividend investors probably are starting to think about their shopping lists for 2019.

This bull has been running since 2009. I have not felt good about the 2018 market because I felt there was an artificiality to it, especially because of all the corporate buybacks.

A good economy is supposed to be reflected in a low unemployment rate, which we have. But nobody seems to talk about what kind of jobs those are and if they include benefits. What percentage of income is being swallowed by healthcare costs? At what point does consumer confidence wane and/or the consumer hits a wall of debt? Just how solid are the underpinnings of this economy?

I feel like things are happening awfully fast right now, lots of moving parts.

But, Ken, for what my opinion is worth, I think you are smart to be thinking about the potential for good buys on solid dividend payers. But who knows when to take a leap. Dollar-cost averaging in might be an approach to consider. (Please remember though that I know not much.)

I've been in ATT for years. I just couldn't help myself and bought a couple hundred shares at $28.25. lol.. I figure a 7% dividend and a P/E ratio of 14 it's worth the risk. I might even put in another buy order for $28. I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Heck I'm even considering taking a small position in GE. At the current price the only downside is bankruptcy.. lol

I still have several years until retirement. I can be patient.

Boomer 12-23-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenswing (Post 1610140)
I've been in ATT for years. I just couldn't help myself and bought a couple hundred shares at $28.25. lol.. I figure a 7% dividend and a P/E ratio of 14 it's worth the risk. I might even put in another buy order for $28. I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Heck I'm even considering taking a small position in GE. At the current price the only downside is bankruptcy.. lol

I still have several years until retirement. I can be patient.

I get it.

You really did make me look. T is almost at its 52-week low. And, sure enough, thereya go, dollar-cost averaging. :)

I have been meaning to look up whether T has ever cut its dividend.

I never looked at GE after its first dividend cut — years ago. I am sad to see the demise of that big, trusted company that gave good jobs to so many people.

collie1228 12-24-2018 09:30 AM

I bought 1K of GE at around $14.00 earlier this year, thinking that it couldn't possibly go down any further from there. As my old chief petty officer used to say, "there you go thinking again".

BK001 12-24-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collie1228 (Post 1610289)
I bought 1K of GE at around $14.00 earlier this year, thinking that it couldn't possibly go down any further from there. As my old chief petty officer used to say, "there you go thinking again".

My dad would say: " Don't be smart -- stay the way you are".

:1rotfl:

thetruth 12-24-2018 10:27 AM

Re: Investments

There are so many wise saying re: the stock market and at anytime some are right and some are wrong.
One of my favorites is no one is right all the time. To make money you only need to be right more often then you are wrong.
You can confirm this if you look at any of the funds or perhaps Buffet or whatever. The experts with staffs etc are not right all the time.

We, including me, are lulled into the information provided by the people with a vested interest. A vested interest to me means why are they providing that information. We come up with impressive words like risk tolerance. The truth is our risk tolerance is far higher on the way up than on the way down.

Today is 12/24/2018 this past week the S&P500 dropped 7%. I don't know the percentage I lost last week but I hope it was less than 7% as I've deliberately purchased low beta stocks.

The first question to ask yourself is why are you investing in the stock market? Next when will you need that money-time? Next your payment to the taxman?

What to do? BEATS ME.
SUGGESTION-it is easy and it is free. Do morningstar fund x-ray. You do not need to put in your dollars but you do need to have the percentage of the total of your whole that each stock or fund represents. The report will show you percentage of large cap, small cap, mid cap, foreign domestic etc that you own. If, you have a similar service available from your brokerage
you may find it interesting to discover that you will not get the same information as far as percentages from your brokerage report compared to fund x-ray. The Fidelity outline counts the contra fund (fcntx) as it's title-large cap growth fund. Fund x-ray shows it for what it is-they hold if I recall over 400 different stocks and even some bonds. The fund includes some mid cap, small cap as well as the large cap stocks.

dewilson58 12-24-2018 10:32 AM

For fixed income..........I'm a utility guy. I stay with the big ones.......Duke, Southern Company, etc. Great dividend history. I really don't look at the market value fluctuations.

For Legal Reasons: I'm just sharing my opinion of some of my investment strategy and I am not providing advice, recommendation(s), or suggestions. Investing should be part of a complete investment plan.

My investment talk = :blahblahblah::blahblahblah::blahblahblah:

Kenswing 12-24-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collie1228 (Post 1610289)

I just put in a buy order for $7.00. Let's see what happens.

I had an order filled at $27.50 for more ATT. Hopefully that's the end of that. I'm running out of money.. lol

Boomer 12-24-2018 12:02 PM

Ken!

Thank you for starting this thread.

I am still looking at T — even though I still have presents to wrap — but dinner is not at our house this year so I am not as procrastinate-y as I appear in print today.

I looked up the answer to my old question about whether T had ever cut the dividend. Turns out it is still among those “Dividend Aristocrats” so not only no cuts, but annual increases for at least 25 years.

I see what you mean about debt with their recent acquisitions costing a bunch. But, for now, they just increased the dividend again, and, hey, it goes ex on January 9. :)

Low Beta Boomer

graciegirl 12-26-2018 07:09 PM

Ya never know. The only thing that we can count on for sure is death and taxes.

you tube. what a difference a day makes....... - Bing video

Kenswing 12-26-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 1610344)
Ken!

Thank you for starting this thread.

I am still looking at T — even though I still have presents to wrap — but dinner is not at our house this year so I am not as procrastinate-y as I appear in print today.

I looked up the answer to my old question about whether T had ever cut the dividend. Turns out it is still among those “Dividend Aristocrats” so not only no cuts, but annual increases for at least 25 years.

I see what you mean about debt with their recent acquisitions costing a bunch. But, for now, they just increased the dividend again, and, hey, it goes ex on January 9. :)

Low Beta Boomer

I'm also looking at Ford as a dividend play. It's above 7% at current prices.

I had a stop set on Microsoft which got triggered. So now I need to put the money somewhere.. lol

collie1228 12-27-2018 09:18 AM

I bought some JPMorgan/Chase on the dip as a dividend play. Currently has a yield of 3.3%.

Boomer 01-26-2019 03:48 PM

Looks like T (the stock that started this thread a little over a month ago) has had a nice increase since and appears to have been testing its bottom at a little over 30 for the past week. But T is for dividends so as long as the share price does not run off a cliff -- like some cartoon character that was not paying attention -- I think the dividends will hang in there for now, and maybe a lot longer.

Warning: Please disregard anything I say about investing. I am not qualified professionally to give financial advice. Actually, I have no idea what I am talking about. But I could teach you how to bastardize punctuation and write sentence fragments that work just fine. -- But all you have to do for that is know that you are doing it on purpose.

Anyway, about buying on pullbacks:

When I think I might see some (ahem) shall we say -- buying opportunities coming, I sometimes start a shopping list.

I am so unsophisticated that I start my list by going to that other list known as The Dividend Aristocrats because those companies give me something to think about.

Lately, I found LEG, Leggett & Platt, with its 47 years of increasing its dividend, and sitting a little lower than the middle of its 52-week range, with a payout ratio around 60 (though I sometimes like them a little lower, depends on what else they are doing) and a beta below one. I find myself recently intrigued with LEG.

LEG's dividend is slightly below 4 so it is not the thrill of T. But not bad, and maybe the share price could go up.

My site for trading rates it neutral. Sometimes I like a little Neutral. Of course, I like a little Bullish better. And I have been known to ignore Bearish.

All those ratings are mostly from computers flashing algorithms.

Besides, I like Warren Buffett, who said, "Beware of geeks bearing formulas." (Please spare me a lecture about my guy Warren who seems to trigger a little rage around here. I gotta luv a guy who talks about percentages when others see only raw numbers. Also, I luv that he is so secure in who he is that he still lives in the house he bought decades ago. I have heard he has a weakness for private jet travel. Well, yeah, who wouldn't.) But, I digress, once more.

Back to what I am here to ask about:

I am asking because I like a little anecdotal information about companies that interest me.

I had never heard of Leggett & Platt until a few days ago.

I need to find out if LEG is boring enough for me.

I like behemoths that consistently belch out dividends, while paying attention to innovation and cap ex, but do not gorge themselves on the moment -- like when Welch could not stick to what had worked and shoved GE way into finance, when it was hot, way too hot. "You don't have to build a factory," said Welch, allegedly.

The thing is, I had never heard of LEG. But I am watching. Does anybody have any anecdotal information, or gut instinct, about LEG, that they would not mind sharing?

valuemkt 01-26-2019 07:05 PM

This is (IMO) a good solid stock to have in your dividend portfolio. 46 straight years of raising its dividend, currently, as you say, yielding around 3.8%. Very boring product line .. office furniture and some bedding components. If you speak beta, it has a non volatile beta of .9. It took a hit in December, but has recovered nicely. It's one of those steady-eddie SWAN stocks .. (Sleep well at night)

thetruth 01-27-2019 09:06 AM

Re: Buffet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 1619438)
Looks like T (the stock that started this thread a little over a month ago) has had a nice increase since and appears to have been testing its bottom at a little over 30 for the past week. But T is for dividends so as long as the share price does not run off a cliff -- like some cartoon character that was not paying attention -- I think the dividends will hang in there for now, and maybe a lot longer.

Warning: Please disregard anything I say about investing. I am not qualified professionally to give financial advice. Actually, I have no idea what I am talking about. But I could teach you how to bastardize punctuation and write sentence fragments that work just fine. -- But all you have to do for that is know that you are doing it on purpose.

Anyway, about buying on pullbacks:

When I think I might see some (ahem) shall we say -- buying opportunities coming, I sometimes start a shopping list.

I am so unsophisticated that I start my list by going to that other list known as The Dividend Aristocrats because those companies give me something to think about.

Lately, I found LEG, Leggett & Platt, with its 47 years of increasing its dividend, and sitting a little lower than the middle of its 52-week range, with a payout ratio around 60 (though I sometimes like them a little lower, depends on what else they are doing) and a beta below one. I find myself recently intrigued with LEG.

LEG's dividend is slightly below 4 so it is not the thrill of T. But not bad, and maybe the share price could go up.

My site for trading rates it neutral. Sometimes I like a little Neutral. Of course, I like a little Bullish better. And I have been known to ignore Bearish.

All those ratings are mostly from computers flashing algorithms.

Besides, I like Warren Buffett, who said, "Beware of geeks bearing formulas." (Please spare me a lecture about my guy Warren who seems to trigger a little rage around here. I gotta luv a guy who talks about percentages when others see only raw numbers. Also, I luv that he is so secure in who he is that he still lives in the house he bought decades ago. I have heard he has a weakness for private jet travel. Well, yeah, who wouldn't.) But, I digress, once more.

Back to what I am here to ask about:

I am asking because I like a little anecdotal information about companies that interest me.

I had never heard of Leggett & Platt until a few days ago.

I need to find out if LEG is boring enough for me.

I like behemoths that consistently belch out dividends, while paying attention to innovation and cap ex, but do not gorge themselves on the moment -- like when Welch could not stick to what had worked and shoved GE way into finance, when it was hot, way too hot. "You don't have to build a factory," said Welch, allegedly.

The thing is, I had never heard of LEG. But I am watching. Does anybody have any anecdotal information, or gut instinct, about LEG, that they would not mind sharing?

I proudly point out the REALITY of Buffet.
The guy is 86 years old and yet we hear him speak about long term stock holdings.

Buffet like is an acceptance of a false impression. You and I do not even trade in the same market as Buffet does. We are not even in the same game-at least I am not. When I buy or sell shares, no one is following what I do and the quantity that I buy or sell does not move the market. Also, Buffet looses 45 million and says it was a bad day. If, I lost 45 million there would be a lot of people wondering how they were so stupid as to lend me that much money.

Buffet like? Perhaps, the smart thing to do is to buy Bershire Hathaway and let Buffet and his staff buy and sell for you.

I regularly wonder how many of us regularly beat SPY-S&P 500 index? I DO NOT. The report from Fidelity keeps me honest.
My simple view-I AM NOT EVEN BATTING AVERAGE.

Daddymac 01-27-2019 09:17 AM

Look at ET and also USAC
GREAT PAYERS

Daddymac 01-27-2019 09:17 AM

Look at ET and also USAC
GREAT PAYERS

Boomer 01-27-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valuemkt (Post 1619482)
This is (IMO) a good solid stock to have in your dividend portfolio. 46 straight years of raising its dividend, currently, as you say, yielding around 3.8%. Very boring product line .. office furniture and some bedding components. If you speak beta, it has a non volatile beta of .9. It took a hit in December, but has recovered nicely. It's one of those steady-eddie SWAN stocks .. (Sleep well at night)

Thank you.

I like your term SWAN stock.

And, yes, I speak fluent beta. I like it below 1.

I got burned in the 90s when I was having too much fun in tech. It was a lesson learned. But, at least, as much as I reveled in those temporary returns, I did not bet the whole farm, just the butter and egg money.

That comeuppance made me careful and simple and boring when it comes to investing. Hubris hurts.

I just might try to catch LEG. :)

ColdNoMore 01-27-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruth (Post 1619551)
I proudly point out the REALITY of Buffet.
The guy is 86 years old and yet we hear him speak about long term stock holdings.

Buffet like is an acceptance of a false impression. You and I do not even trade in the same market as Buffet does. We are not even in the same game-at least I am not. When I buy or sell shares, no one is following what I do and the quantity that I buy or sell does not move the market. Also, Buffet looses 45 million and says it was a bad day. If, I lost 45 million there would be a lot of people wondering how they were so stupid as to lend me that much money.

Buffet like? Perhaps, the smart thing to do is to buy Bershire Hathaway and let Buffet and his staff buy and sell for you.

I regularly wonder how many of us regularly beat SPY-S&P 500 index? I DO NOT. The report from Fidelity keeps me honest.
My simple view-I AM NOT EVEN BATTING AVERAGE.

You seem to really be hung-up on Buffett losing $45M, yet as I mentioned in this unanswered post...

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...68-post23.html

...what % do you think that represents for Buffett?

I dare say, that all of us have had percentage losses...that dwarf that $45M. :ho:

valuemkt 01-27-2019 11:17 AM

Glad you didnt get cratered in the tech crash. A former colleague of mine had to return to work after cashing out his pension and going ALL In on tech and the likes of World Comm, Enron etc .. He was one of the few that admitted it. Maybe not ALL of us have made mistakes, but I certainly have. The crash of October '87 taught me plenty.

ColdNoMore 01-27-2019 11:22 AM

Buffett alone (NOT Berkshire-Hathaway +-$600 BILLION) is worth about $82 BILLION.

$45 Million represents about .05%...of his net worth.

Would love to meet the investor, that has never had a one-time loss...of .05%

:wave:

Kenswing 01-27-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1619608)
Not all of us.

If you've never experienced a .05% or greater loss at some point in the market you're either not in the market or you're not being truthful.

ColdNoMore 01-27-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenswing (Post 1619616)
If you've never experienced a .05% or greater loss at some point in the market you're either not in the market or you're not being truthful.

:thumbup:

Boomer 01-27-2019 02:48 PM

Thanks again, to everybody, for an interesting discussion.

I like to talk about stocks and the economy, but I never talk about money with people I can actually see. It is just not how it is done in my old neck of the woods. People would think I was either downright tacky or just plain boring -- or both.

Anyway, thank you. :)

Boomer 01-27-2019 05:11 PM

And soooooo back to topic:

As many of you probably already know, the Dividend Aristocrats are stocks that have increased their dividend for at least 25 years, running.

The Dividend Kings have increased their dividend for at least 50 years.

Then there is that list somewhere of The Dogs of the Dow where we can look to see stocks that are getting beat up and wonder if they have a good chance of recovering.

I know those lists have pretty cheesy titles, but that’s OK with me. I am not at all sophisticated when it comes to this stuff — or anything else, really.

If you are not familiar with these lists and would like to know more, a Google of each list’s name will take you to them.

If you see anything that grabs you or that you know something about, maybe you would not mind sharing some insight.

— Geez. Please forgive me if I sounded like I was giving you homework. (blush)

Kenswing 01-27-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 1619730)
And soooooo back to topic:

As many of you probably already know, the Dividend Aristocrats are stocks that have increased their dividend for at least 25 years, running.

The Dividend Kings have increased their dividend for at least 50 years.

Then there is that list somewhere of The Dogs of the Dow where we can look to see stocks that are getting beat up and wonder if they have a good chance of recovering.

I know those lists have pretty cheesy titles, but that’s OK with me. I am not at all sophisticated when it comes to this stuff — or anything else, really.

If you are not familiar with these lists and would like to know more, a Google of each list’s name will take you to them.

If you see anything that grabs you or that you know something about, maybe you would not mind sharing some insight.

— Geez. Please forgive me if I sounded like I was giving you homework. (blush)

Old habits die hard.. lol

I like this article. You can sort by yield, price etc.. The 2019 Dividend Aristocrats List: 25+ Years of Rising Dividends Sure Dividend

Bucco 01-27-2019 05:37 PM

Kudos.to most participants of this thread.

A learning tool, not only on stock market participation, but on ignoring those who choose to silent anyone else in the room

This is an example of how I recall TOTV way back.

valuemkt 01-27-2019 05:43 PM

That's a nice concise list with a few tidbits of information. I'm attaching a link to another site that is much more exhaustive. for folks that like a bunch of information on a variety of dividend paying stocks. The spreadsheet contains worksheets on stocks paying increasing dividends every year for over 25 years (champions), contenders (10-24 straight years) and challengers (5-9 years). All told there are nearly 900 companies in the list, which is updated monthly. Basic excel skills will let you sort to your hearts content. The DRiP Investing Resource Center - DRiP Information, Tools, And Forms and click on the excel spreadsheet

Kenswing 01-27-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valuemkt (Post 1619741)
That's a nice concise list with a few tidbits of information. I'm attaching a link to another site that is much more exhaustive. for folks that like a bunch of information on a variety of dividend paying stocks. The spreadsheet contains worksheets on stocks paying increasing dividends every year for over 25 years (champions), contenders (10-24 straight years) and challengers (5-9 years). All told there are nearly 900 companies in the list, which is updated monthly. Basic excel skills will let you sort to your hearts content. The DRiP Investing Resource Center - DRiP Information, Tools, And Forms and click on the excel spreadsheet

Wow! I could truly go down the rabbit hole on that site. Another great resource. Thanks.

Moderator 01-27-2019 07:03 PM

Good to see the serious part of this discussion get back on track. A number of posts were removed/hidden as they attempted to derail the topic or discuss individuals. Serious topics should invite serious discussion from those who are interested in the topic.

Thank you,

TNGary 01-27-2019 07:58 PM

Amazon reported Q4 & 2028 earnings in Jan 31. I will speculate with good confidence there will be significant movement after earnings are announced. The best way to play a movement when not sure if the direction are of course straddle options. I will sit this one out, most likely, but will be interesting to see how the stock moves after the announcement. If anyone is in On the straddle, keep us posted!!!

Boomer 01-28-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Oh my! valuemkt, that is quite a site.

I started looking at it about a half hour ago, and now, I have to tear myself away and save it for later.

One of my close relatives wants to get into dividend stocks. I told him to start looking at the sites I mentioned here. (I would never tell him what to buy. But I will show him where to learn to make his own decisions.)

And I can tell you right now, he will love this site. He is highly analytical and this looks like exactly the kind of info he will use to the max.

Your link gives me another, and better, for him, source to share with him.

Thank you for showing this site to us.

TNGary 01-28-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Great link, thanks for sharing. Fyi all, CAT got hit today due to low earnings. For those willing to take some risk, $ to have been made on puts. Apple announces tomorrow after market closes.

Boomer 01-29-2019 10:23 AM

Does anybody want to talk about utilities-z-z-z-z-z?

Consolidated Edison (ED) is the only utility on the list of Dividend Aristocrats. ED has paid a dividend for more than a hundred years and has increased its dividend for at least 40 years in a row.

Dominion (D) took an interesting dip several months ago. It went up again for a while. But lately seems to be taking a bit of a hit. D’s dividend does not have the long history of ED.

I think both of these utilities go ex in February. ED’s dividend is just below 4 and D is just below 5. Both are off their 52 -week high. Both have a low Beta.

Yes. Buying utilities is about finding relatively decent, stable dividends, but it is nice to catch any stock when they are down a little. Even if you are mostly a buy and holder, you still like to see a little green in that gain column.

Anyway, let’s say, theoretically, I am asking the interested among you to join me on a little shopping trip. Not a shopping spree. I just want to go window-shopping. Just in theory — which one might have the best window right now? Would it be D or ED or both or neither?

dewilson58 01-29-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 1620305)

Consolidated Edison (ED) is the only utility on the list of Dividend Aristocrats. ED has paid a dividend for more than a hundred years and has increased its dividend for at least 40 years in a row.

Dominion (D) took an interesting dip several months ago. It went up again for a while. But lately seems to be taking a bit of a hit. D’s dividend does not have the long history of ED.

I think both of these utilities go ex an February. ED’s dividend is just below 4 and D is just below 5. Both are off their 52 -week high. Both have a low Beta.

Yes. Buying utilities is about finding relatively decent, stable dividends, but it is nice to catch any stock when they are down a little. Even if you are mostly a buy and holder, you still like to see a little green in that gain column.

Anyway, let’s say, theoretically, I am asking the interested among you to join me on a little shopping trip. Not a shopping spree. I just want to go window-shopping. Just in theory would it be D or ED or both or neither?

While shopping, swing over to the Fresh Meat section.........I "SO" love shopping over there.

:)

Boomer 01-29-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 1620305)

I think both of these utilities go ex in February. ED’s dividend is just below 4 and D is just below 5. Both are off their 52 -week high. Both have a low Beta.

Anyway, let’s say, theoretically, I am asking the interested among you to join me on a little shopping trip. Not a shopping spree. I just want to go window-shopping. Just in theory — which one might have the best window right now? Would it be D or ED or both or neither?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewilson58 (Post 1620310)
While shopping, swing over to the Fresh Meat section.........I "SO" love shopping over there.

:)

dewilson,

You clever, cryptic guy, you!

I luv it! :)

You are talking about Southern.

I have owned it in the past but not lately. Will have a look.

Boomer