Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   Merry Christmas and my Best Wishes to you all (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/merry-christmas-my-best-wishes-you-all-280602/)

Tom C 12-25-2018 01:33 AM

Merry Christmas and my Best Wishes to you all

I want to thank all who have offered their opinion / help / sage advice to those of us who may not know. We (those not yet there) are facing a very difficult and important decision about how we may spend the remainder of our lives.

I want to personally say, “Thank You”.

Some day soon we will have to decide on our next home. It is not a decision we take lightly... your help is appreciated.

So to you and your family, our best wishes for a happy Holiday season. Merry Christmas :pray:

New Englander 12-25-2018 09:53 AM

Merry Christmas to you and all us Villagers.

Taltarzac725 12-25-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Englander (Post 1610512)
Merry Christmas to you and all us Villagers.

And Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from Tal and family.

Pentatonix - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (Lyrics) - YouTube

manaboutown 12-25-2018 10:12 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!

ColdNoMore 12-25-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 1610449)
I want to thank all who have offered their opinion / help / sage advice to those of us who may not know. We (those not yet there) are facing a very difficult and important decision about how we may spend the remainder of our lives.

Some day soon we will have to decide on our next home. It is not a decision we take lightly... your help is appreciated.

So to you and your family, our best wishes for a happy Holiday season. Merry Christmas
:pray:

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year...to you and yours also. :thumbup:

eweissenbach 12-25-2018 10:37 AM

A merry Christmas to one and all. Good luck on your decision Tom C, be assured you will be welcomed and happy in The Villages, Florida.

VILLAGERBB 12-25-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 1610449)

So to you and your family, our best wishes for a happy Holiday season. Merry Christmas :pray:

You and your wife will be making the best decision of your life when you make your move to The Villages![