Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Landscape Contractors & Lawn Mowing (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/)
-   -   FERTIGATOR LAWN CARE Lawn & Shrub Care Needs (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/landscape-contractors-lawn-mowing-272/fertigator-lawn-care-lawn-shrub-care-needs-281384/)

Ad poster 01-04-2019 07:17 PM

FERTIGATOR LAWN CARE Lawn & Shrub Care Needs

FERTIGATOR LAWN CARE
Lawn & Shrub Care Needs

Services Offered
Lawn & Shrub Care, Pest Control, Plant Bed Weeding, Sprinkler Maintenance, Mowing, Trimming, Termite, Landscaping & Palm Fertilization

With a wide range of services that suit your every need and requirement, our team has the know-how and expertise to get done what you need done. Let us know how we can help, and we guarantee your experience with our professionals is enjoyable and satisfactory. We love to hear from our customers, so feel free to contact us with your feedback.

Call Today:
352-314-2867

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

dewilson58 02-23-2019 07:59 PM

Fertigator is my One-Stop-Shop.

They do all my lawn, scrub care.

They do my annual Termite inspection.

I have used them for over five (5) years and am very happy.

(there are probably 10 neighbors using them as well)

:clap2:

ginag675 02-24-2019 03:36 PM

I have used FERTIGATOR for years, and they do an excellent job! Gina Griffo / Village of Caroline

Polar Bear 02-24-2019 10:09 PM

I've used them for a while and had been satisfied up until recently. We got a fungus problem and they have not fixed it. Our lawn is now the worst on the block. It's winter and I'm trying to be patient, but my patience is running thin. I'll follow up in a while with how well they deal with our problem.

dewilson58 02-25-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polar Bear (Post 1627806)
I've used them for a while and had been satisfied up until recently. We got a fungus problem and they have not fixed it. Our lawn is now the worst on the block. It's winter and I'm trying to be patient, but my patience is running thin. I'll follow up in a while with how well they deal with our problem.

Saw this:
Common Lawn Diseases in Florida

1. Brown patch fungus. Landscapes with St. Augustine or Zoysia grass are particularly susceptible to brown patch fungus, which develops when high levels of heat combine with significant moisture. Look for it in the summer and fall, when heat, humidity, and rainfall are at their highest. To treat brown patch fungus, use targeted fungicides and refrain from adding nitrogen fertilizers to the soil.

dewilson58 03-21-2019 09:07 AM

Fertigator continues to be great for us.

+5 years running.

We-B-Weedless.

:super:

Velvet 04-26-2019 10:37 AM

I can’t find the reviews on this company, there are supposed to be 10.

KarenandJohn 04-29-2019 03:36 PM

Fertigator

We’ve used Fertigator for landscaping changes as well as fertilizing, bug and pest control for 2 years. Though there were rocky moments, they have certainly improved, seem to now have a good group of employees and have worked hard to exceed my expectations. I hear complaints about most lawncare companies and we’re using them again this coming year. Joe, one of the owners is very knowledgeable and a great problem-solver.

rjn5656 04-30-2019 05:58 AM

I use Ferigator. I have a fungus now. Joe was over yesterday, suggested spraying the fungus. Also, recommended lowering the level I have my lawn cut at for the next 2 cuts, then resume normal. No issues with them.

KMC1384 06-04-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velvet (Post 1645177)
I can’t find the reviews on this company, there are supposed to be 10.

I switched to Fertigator 2 years ago after another company all but ruined my lawn. Jon comes every other month and in between if I have issues. It's good to have the same person every time. He knows what he is doing. They have never lied to me and i just renewed for another year. I highly recommend this company.

Alphorn 11-19-2020 03:12 PM

Been using one year. No issues. Recommend.

PugMom 12-30-2021 10:51 AM

we recently signed with them; i'm very impressed with Joe. our work was completed ON TIME with no issues, a very professional & competent company.

Carlson.rick 03-03-2023 12:04 PM

Fertigator review...thumbs up!

I've used them the past year. When I've experienced a couple of sprinkler head issues, they were very quick to respond. In the cases of a mower damaging it, they repaired it at no cost. The office staff is always very friendly and prompt to respond too. I definitely recommend them.

wpietras 03-13-2023 12:38 PM

Used them for years...very good service.