Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   NFL Football (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/nfl-football-328/)
-   -   What a great game last night (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/nfl-football-328/what-great-game-last-night-282913/)

tophcfa 01-21-2019 11:33 AM

What a great game last night

I woke up this morning in Massachusetts to about 10 inches of new snow, a temperature of minus 9 degrees, a constant house shaking wind, and most importantly a warm and happy feeling knowing that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are going to their 9th Super Bowl together in the last 17 years. What an epic game and hats off to a great team in Kansas City. On another note, I feel very bad for the New Orleans Saints, as they should also be playing in the Super Bowl if it was not for a horrible non-call at the end of the game.

GO PATS!

DonH57 01-21-2019 12:08 PM

It was a great game. Kansas City played a hard fought game. The offside penalty really hurt them toward the end. I really wanted the Saints to get to the super bowl as well. To prepare for next season I'll be researching portable defibrillators to carry when watching the games.:ho:

bgnn54 01-21-2019 12:51 PM

Maine/The Villages GO PATS !!!!!!

Two Bills 01-21-2019 02:17 PM

I have come to the conclusion that Brady is on a very large retainer from a long list of heart surgeons.
To often in his games it is heart attack time, with last minute drives and TD's to be a coincidence!
Agree both game were great viewing.

2newyorkers 01-21-2019 02:22 PM

Both playoff games were so exciting. The young Chiefs team were great playing against the veteran Pats.

ColdNoMore 01-21-2019 02:39 PM

While I didn't really care who won in the Rams/Saints game, I do feel bad on how New Orleans got shafted...on such an obvious blown call.

Being a GOAT fan though, I was very happy to see the Patriot's win.

I do however believe, that we are witnessing the birth of the 'passing of the torch'...to Mahomes.

Mahomes, IMHO, is much more than just...'here's another great quarterback.'

I think Mahomes will prove to be very special... and I tip my hat to him. :ho:

Two Bills 01-21-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdNoMore (Post 1618080)
While I didn't really care who won in the Rams/Saints game, I do feel bad on how New Orleans got shafted...on such an obvious blown call.

Being a GOAT fan though, I was very happy to see the Patriot's win.

I do however believe, that we are witnessing the birth of the 'passing of the torch'...to Mahomes.

Mahomes, IMHO, is much more than just...'here's another great quarterback.'

I think Mahomes will prove to be very special... and I tip my hat to him. :ho:

Agree. Mahones could be very special, and I think the Chiefs will be a force to reckon with for a good few years.