Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   All About Golf Carts and Things (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-golf-carts-things-156/)
-   -   Tire choice strikes again with our golf cart tires!!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-golf-carts-things-156/tire-choice-strikes-again-our-golf-cart-tires-283281/)

jebartle 01-25-2019 01:07 PM

Tire choice strikes again with our golf cart tires!!!

Went in to have lug nuts changed so hubcap would fit. Come to pick up cart next day because they had to order new bolt that they STRIPPED, and then they had the NERVE to charge us for bolts BUT they asked the wrong person!!!!!!!!!

Icycler 02-19-2019 02:34 PM

icycler

TechGC 02-20-2019 10:10 AM

We get a lot of stripped lug nuts from them. I think they all failed lug nut school

kcrazorbackfan 02-20-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jebartle (Post 1619134)
Went in to have lug nuts changed so hubcap would fit. Come to pick up cart next day because they had to order new bolt that they STRIPPED, and then they had the NERVE to charge us for bolts BUT they asked the wrong person!!!!!!!!!

Ok, if they struck "AGAIN" with your golf cart, why did you go back for seconds?!?!? I never go back to a place that burns me once; I can't understand the reason why a person would.

jebartle 02-21-2019 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan (Post 1626550)
Ok, if they struck "AGAIN" with your golf cart, why did you go back for seconds?!?!? I never go back to a place that burns me once; I can't understand the reason why a person would.

Main reason, impatience, Village Golf Cart, busy!
Thought, how could they screw up a simple job replacing lug nuts, 1st and last time for us!

Biker Dog 02-21-2019 05:07 AM

Yamaha lug nuts are metric thread and most other carts lug nuts are sae thread.

LI SNOWBIRD 02-21-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icycler (Post 1626236)
icycler

Congrats on your first post--welcome
:MOJE_whot:

DonH57 02-21-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan (Post 1626550)

I agree. I've heard so many complaints about the place dealing with autos and golf carts I decided I would never set foot in there. That's just me.

Golf Cart Tire Supply 02-22-2019 12:32 PM

Hey @jebartle!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with this company.

Give us a call at 844-422-7884 and we will send you a free, fresh new set of new lug nuts for your cart to make your situation better! We hate seeing good people taken advantage of, and are proud to sponsor The Talk of the Villages Forum.

Come to us next time you need golf cart parts =)

When you call, just mention this post on the forum and ask for Spencer!

ColdNoMore 02-22-2019 01:27 PM

My empathy to the OP, but I personally wouldn't trust Tire Choice to tell me the color of my cart, much less to touch it...for anything.