Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   All About pets (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-pets-120/)
-   -   Our sweet girl (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-pets-120/our-sweet-girl-285105/)

JimJohnson 02-16-2019 04:10 PM

Our sweet girl

Since retirement perhaps my emotions have gone amuck, perhaps I actually have been gifted with the most precious dog in the world. Our little girl is absolutely perfect, and give us love hundreds of times a day. I cannot look at her without smiling and feeling a warm heart. She is a rescue dog that I would not give up for all the money in the world.
:a040:clap2:

jojo 02-16-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimJohnson (Post 1625402)
Since retirement perhaps my emotions have gone amuck, perhaps I actually have been gifted with the most precious dog in the world. Our little girl is absolutely perfect, and give us love hundreds of times a day. I cannot look at her without smiling and feeling a warm heart. She is a rescue dog that I would not give up for all the money in the world.

Would love to see a picture of the most precious dog. They do give unconditional love. I love the greeting when we come home from a trip.

eweissenbach 02-16-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo (Post 1625408)
Would love to see a picture of the most precious dog. They do give unconditional love. I love the greeting when we come home from a trip.

A Trip? Hell, Tillie is in my lap giving me a dog hug like a soldier home from war if I've been gone for an hour!

graciegirl 02-16-2019 05:39 PM

These are all beautiful tributes to our little furry friends.

fw102807 02-16-2019 06:00 PM

I love my dog better than most people!

CFrance 02-16-2019 06:03 PM

I may not always have a husband but I WILL always have a dog! (Just kidding, dear...)

kcrazorbackfan 02-16-2019 07:27 PM

Mrs. KC and I have an app on our phones that notify the other when we leave a place or are arriving home; our two rescues start getting frisky when they hear her phone alert that I’m leaving work and really get to running around when the alert goes off again as I get close to home. Unconditional love.

Parker 02-17-2019 07:13 AM

Quote:

I love your post and I love your Avatar. Sounds like you're a lot like your dog. Thanks for this cheery post.

JimJohnson 02-17-2019 07:37 AM

Dogs Meet Their Owner After A Long Time - Dog Reunited Owners Compilation - YouTube

You will love this

Taltarzac725 02-17-2019 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fw102807 (Post 1625425)
I love my dog better than most people!

I like dogs more than I like most people. Or people who love dogs. These are usually nice people but not always.

DeanFL 02-17-2019 09:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
awwww, this posting has resurfaced so many nice memories of our 2 passed-on pups. Both rescues, Buddy and Chip. Both were Shih Tzus. Got Buddy when he was 7 and passed at 10 years in 2009. Chip was 2 and had him for 8 years. Buddy is buried near my old house in Leesburg. Chip is in a Memorial garden behind our dining room windows here in TV. There for over 2 years now.

Unconditional love, and miss them dearly. "She" decided...no more dogs - could not take the heartbreak. Completely understand... but still - nothing like having that little heartbeat romping around... awwww.

Pics of our little Chipper>

tophcfa 02-17-2019 11:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

What a great post, we love our little girl also, a boarder collie mix. She is the best : )