Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   My favorite time of the year! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/my-favorite-time-year-289535/)

ColdNoMore 04-11-2019 05:13 PM

My favorite time of the year!

Along with the fall...of course. :thumbup:

The weather is awesome, without the brutal heat/humidity to come and knowing that soon (after Easter)...it will be a little less crowded.

Don't get me wrong though snowbird's, because I would like to think that most of us are smart enough to very much appreciate how you help mitigate the costs for those of us who live here year around...even though you don't get the benefits of your amenity fees when you're absent.

Heck, I would have absolutely no problem with, and be happy to support, if Da Family formally recognized you snowbirds for your wonderful contributions...by giving you a free round of golf or dinner voucher upon your return. :cool:

The only thing that would make it more betterer right now, would be to get about an inch of gentle rain every night between 9:00PM and 3:00AM (giving everything enough time to dry up before the 7:00AMish tee times)...thus avoiding any "cart path only" holes.

RIBBIT!! :coolsmiley:

EdFNJ 04-11-2019 05:27 PM

Please make that between 11PM and 3AM. :D

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdNoMore (Post 1640968)

/clip/

The only thing that would make it more betterer right now, would be to get about an inch of gentle rain every night between 9:00PM and 3:00AM (giving everything enough time to dry up before the 7:00AMish tee times)...thus avoiding any "cart path only" holes.

RIBBIT!! :coolsmiley:

ColdNoMore 04-11-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdFNJ (Post 1640970)
Please make that between 11PM and 3AM. :D

I'll work on it and...see what I can do. :D

OrangeBlossomBaby 04-11-2019 06:33 PM

Yes definitely between 11pm and 3am. I know you're in bed and asleep by 8:30 ColdNoMore but some of us like staying out til after dark! :)

ColdNoMore 04-11-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazuela (Post 1640988)
Yes definitely between 11pm and 3am. I know you're in bed and asleep by 8:30 ColdNoMore but some of us like staying out til after dark! :)

Actually, I'm very much a night person.

It would just be nice to hear the rain falling around 9:00PM, while I'm trying to find anyone left awake...that's still posting on TOTV.
:D

Topspinmo 04-11-2019 07:58 PM

I always like spring, like fresh start all over again.

Bay Kid 04-12-2019 09:15 AM

July is my favorite month of the year.